How Obama won the Iran nuclear deal

Obama wins, we all lose. It's like he's celebrating a win AGAINST the American people!
The American people don't get to pick what weapons other nations build.

We can. If it is in our national security interest and we have the strength to assert our will (economic, diplomatic or military strength) then we should do so. It is is a breach of trust with the American people to not attempt to influence other states. There is no international lawmaking body or tribunal. The UN and ICJ have no jurisdiction over us or most states without reservation.

You do not understand international politics and law. Until you do I invite you to SIT AND SPIN!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1441305421.492420.jpg

You call it fear. I call it people who know Iran won't abide by any agreement made in reference to its nuke program.

Anyone who thinks they will isn't to smart.

Oh I wish it were a victory because Iran certainly doesn't need a nuke. I'd be happy to say Barry and his ass licker Kerry did good. Unfortunately Iran will play this for all it can get and do what it wants about its nukes.

So bask in the glory of Barry's victory and continue to bash the Reps and get back to me in a few months when the "winners" realize they haven't won anything at all.
The world as we know it, will soon come to an end

Republicans tell us so because nothing Obama ever does can ever work out

Time will tell and you can keep celebrating the "victory" and I hope it is one.

I doubt it though because Iran will do what it wants as it has always done.

No one will bomb them and no one will do anything except hand out more resolutions.

Time will tell.

You call it fear. I call it people who know Iran won't abide by any agreement made in reference to its nuke program.

Oh I wish it were a victory because Iran certainly doesn't need a nuke. I'd be happy to say Barry and his ass licker Kerry did good. Unfortunately Iran will play this for all it can get and do what it wants about its nukes.

So bask in the glory of Barry's victory and continue to bash the Reps and get back to me in a few months when the "winners" realize they haven't won anything at all.

No one will bomb them and no one will do anything except hand out more resolutions.

Time will tell.

Give it five years and Republicans will be taking credit for the deal

I doubt the Reps want any part of that deal.

Give it a few months and the Dems that went for the deal will be saying the intelligence was bad and they were duped.

I doubt the Reps want any part of that deal.

Give it a few months and the Dems that went for the deal will be saying the intelligence was bad and they were duped.

Actually, that is a Republican tactic

Well from what I understand none of them voted for it so I doubt they could make anyone believe, if it works, how great they thought it was.

Good luck with that.

We can. If it is in our national security interest and we have the strength to assert our will (economic, diplomatic or military strength) then we should do so.
Seems I've heard that one before? Now where was that? Oh, right, got it now...
159244-45aea628-41a3-11e3-8308-a963aeaf7bd4.jpg

One REALLY has to question the credibility of a critic who is so quick to make comparisons to Hitler.
It's entirely appropriate in your case, my little Hitler-youth...

Won't be long before they learn that the agreement isn't worth the paper its written on.

Anyone who thinks Iran will abide by that agreement is a few cards short of a full deck.

I'm sure they will enjoy the victory, such as it is, for as long as they can before reality hits em in the chops.

and when it turns to shit, we will know exactly who to blame. Just as with obozocare, the culprits are the lib/dems.

He didn't win shit lib he was barely able to get 34 senators to support him, a huge majority of senators including some from his own party say this deal is bad and refuse to support it. Only in liberal stutopia would this be viewed as a win.

Evidently, he did win, as he usually does against Republican fear mongering

Yo, dude. Does North Korea have nukes? yes or no

did clinton say that his deal with them would prevent them from getting nukes? yes or no

until you liberfools learn that radical tyrants cannot be trusted the USA will continue losing in the international arena.

Time will tell.

In five years it is very likely that some radical islamic group will have set off nuclear device and murdered thousands if not millions. The real danger is not what the Iranian military might do, its what some group that the ayatollahs might sell a bomb to would do.

I think what no one wants so say publically was without the deal, Iran would have a device in two years max, with Russia helping, and none of the other countries would oppose it because they fear the next potus will bomb bomb bomb Tehran.

I think what no one wants so say publically was without the deal, Iran would have a device in two years max, with Russia helping, and none of the other countries would oppose it because they fear the next potus will bomb bomb bomb Tehran.

North Korea is giving nuclear technology to Iran. Yeah, the north korea that clinton made a "no nukes" deal with and now has nuclear bombs and the missiles to deliver them. Russia does not want a nuclear Iran. Russia and Putin are not muslim-friendly.

An american president with brains would work with Putin to contain Iran because it is in the best interests of both countries. But no, we have to consider the evil Russians our enemies, while obama kowtows to the radical ayatollahs. Does anyone really question which side obama is on?

He didn't win shit lib he was barely able to get 34 senators to support him, a huge majority of senators including some from his own party say this deal is bad and refuse to support it. Only in liberal stutopia would this be viewed as a win.

Evidently, he did win, as he usually does against Republican fear mongering

Yo, dude. Does North Korea have nukes? yes or no

did clinton say that his deal with them would prevent them from getting nukes? yes or no

until you liberfools learn that radical tyrants cannot be trusted the USA will continue losing in the international arena.

The deal with North Korea had nowhere near the level of inspection and this for that included in the Iran deal
The treaty with N Korea was also scuttled as soon as Bush took office

Time will tell.

In five years it is very likely that some radical islamic group will have set off nuclear device and murdered thousands if not millions. The real danger is not what the Iranian military might do, its what some group that the ayatollahs might sell a bomb to would do.
So without the deal, Iran keeps its supply of enriched uranium and the ability to produce more

How does that keep us safer?

Time will tell.

So without the deal, Iran keeps its supply of enriched uranium and the ability to produce more

WITH the deal they do exactly the same things. This so-called deal does not stop them from enriching or make them shut down their centrifuges. What it does do is release hundreds of billions of dollars that they will use for conventional weapons and supporting terrorist groups that want to kill YOU.

Time will tell.

Because we'd bomb them before they obtained a device. And I suspect that not all of the goper senators wanted to go along with that crazy deal. So we have this Kabuki dance kinda thing where Dem senators afraid of the AIPAC vote get to vote against it, and the veto is upheld.

Time will tell.

WITH the deal they do exactly the same things. This so-called deal does not stop them from enriching or make them shut down their centrifuges. What it does do is release hundreds of billions of dollars that they will use for conventional weapons and supporting terrorist groups that want to kill YOU.
So, in five - ten years if Iran does not have device, are you gonna say "oops."? LOL

Forum List

Back