How my fellow brothers and sisters were treated at the Glenn Beck rally

Seems a bit asinine to me.
Why make such a big deal out of black people showing up?
Is it that shocking that "they" are patriotic, also?

If I was a black man, walking by like that, I'd be shrugging at the crowd wondering wtf the big deal is.

What?
Are they clapping because it helps validate their claim that the TEA party isn't racist?
I thought this was an American rally. Not, specifically, a TP rally.

Sorry, but their flagrant attempt at being *not* racist just shows the opposite IMO.

If I was a black man, walking by like that, I'd be shrugging at the crowd wondering wtf the big deal is.

What?
Are they clapping because it helps validate their claim that the TEA party isn't racist?

Sorry, but their flagrant attempt at being *not* racist just shows the opposite IMO.

It was the speakers and groups that wre to be part of the program those were members that would be on stage. I do hope you notice the rails leading tom the staging area.

What?

It was the speakers and groups that wre to be part of the program those were members that would be on stage. I do hope you notice the rails leading tom the staging area.
Thanks.
I noticed the rails but just wasn't sure of their purpose.
Could have, just as easily, been to keep a clear walkway.
I assumed the group carrying instruments were performers but have no clue who the other people are.

What?

Thanks.
I noticed the rails but just wasn't sure of their purpose.
Could have, just as easily, been to keep a clear walkway.
I assumed the group carrying instruments were performers but have no clue who the other people are.

Speakers and people going back stage.

I got the feeling they were cheered for a little bit more because they were black.

I guess the fact that I don't watch Beck, or TV is the reason I have no clue wth is going on here. I watched a short video edited to where black people were walking through an area while people applauded...

Of course you're clueless.

Not my fault it's a shit thread... Maybe the OP should have givin some context?

If a picture is worth a thousand words. A video is priceless. You do not need more context then a video.

Forum List

Back