How my fellow brothers and sisters were treated at the Glenn Beck rally

You may find it very distrubing. If you have a heart problem or High Blood Pressure I suggest that you not watch video.

YouTube - Shock: How Minorities Were Treated at Glenn Beck "Restoring Honor" Rally!

Its a good thing beck asked them to leave the racist signs home.....:eusa_whistle:

Link?
he asked everyone to leave ALL signs at home
but of course zona has to be an asswipe and look for a racist angle

birthers-forgot-racism.png

Come on Del you should know better. Defenders of obama bash anyone who attacks obama.

bullshit. some do, some don't.

bones is her own woman.

She's never unjustly attack anyone that has attack obama? If she hasn't I appolgize.

Actually, no, she doesn't. Bones may be a liberal but she is not one of the drooling hordes. She is quite capable - and does - see the faults on both sides. Which is why most of us like her old bones.... she's slaps everyone - left, right, middle.... and she does it with style.

I’ve attended a few of the Tea Party gatherings and have found quite a few racially aware folks in attendance. I use these gatherings to wake folks up to the ‘Jew’ problem in this country with many leaving say “Hmmm” and following up with me via email for further mentoring on the subject.There are people I met during the Ron Paul campaign who were “clowns”, and now are active White Nationalists. I’m not willing to pass up any opportunity I have to make more of them. It only takes me a few minutes a day to make either subtle or blatant racially-aware posts on forums filled with Tea Partyers. If I make even one new White Nationalist, it was worth it.

--Allegedly posted on Storm Front

The 5 Types Of Tea Party Racists [OPINION] | News One

I’ve attended a few of the Tea Party gatherings and have found quite a few racially aware folks in attendance. I use these gatherings to wake folks up to the ‘Jew’ problem in this country with many leaving say “Hmmm” and following up with me via email for further mentoring on the subject.There are people I met during the Ron Paul campaign who were “clowns”, and now are active White Nationalists. I’m not willing to pass up any opportunity I have to make more of them. It only takes me a few minutes a day to make either subtle or blatant racially-aware posts on forums filled with Tea Partyers. If I make even one new White Nationalist, it was worth it.

Didn't even have to click on the link

[OPINION]

Didn't even have to click on the link

[OPINION]

The moronic don't understand the word 'opinion'.... when it comes to scoring a partisan point, there is no level too low for them to sink to. Happily, there is no need to argue their 'points'.... they hoist themselves on their own petards.

Man, isn't that just like us nasty conservatives to edit out all the ugly racist signs, folks yelling the n-word as those people walked by, all the red necks dressed in klan garb, and whatnot.

Seems a bit asinine to me.
Why make such a big deal out of black people showing up?
Is it that shocking that "they" are patriotic, also?

If I was a black man, walking by like that, I'd be shrugging at the crowd wondering wtf the big deal is.

What?
Are they clapping because it helps validate their claim that the TEA party isn't racist?
I thought this was an American rally. Not, specifically, a TP rally.

Sorry, but their flagrant attempt at being *not* racist just shows the opposite IMO.

I beleive the "big deal" that was made about it is a response to the far left and the main stream medias constant barrage of "Tea partiers are white only and racist".

It was a "See they are lying about the tea party" moment.

Forum List

Back