How my fellow brothers and sisters were treated at the Glenn Beck rally

brothers and sisters? i never get how people say that....they aint nothing to you...admit it...

ps...i hear its dry down your way....i hope yall get some rain soon

If they believe as I do then they are my Brothers and sisters.

now i am confused...are you black or not?

What difference does that make? Even though I d have Blacks as member of my blood family, what difference does it make if I am black or white?

Last edited:
it makes a difference...racial events shape us all in one manner or another...

ones perspective is determined by many things..race being one of them

if yall join hands and start singing the kumbaya mal....i will get you both

that was my reply to all conservatives being your family.....seems you be the hater....

allie is a conservative....that kinda went right over your head now didnt it

I guess the fact that I don't watch Beck, or TV is the reason I have no clue wth is going on here. I watched a short video edited to where black people were walking through an area while people applauded...

It's sort of off the subject but it goes to media coverage....My buddy fat head Ed Shultz of MSNBC was ripping Beck the day after this event.He was saying the event was attended by mostly "old tired White people" then he showed some video of the event....The funny thing was I saw a good amount of young people there.Were they mostly white...Yes they were,does it make them racists.? Anybody white who disagrees with this President was labeled as racist early on by the media.

hello, you are the one calling me a hater....i have not said that of anyone, now have i? why does the right feel they can just put words and emotes in your posts?

i only take responsibity for myself....not the entire left etc...do you take responsiblity for the entire right? i thought yall were all about personal responsibity

I guess the fact that I don't watch Beck, or TV is the reason I have no clue wth is going on here. I watched a short video edited to where black people were walking through an area while people applauded...

Of course you're clueless.

i only take responsibity for myself....not the entire left etc...do you take responsiblity for the entire right? i thought yall were all about personal responsibity

Of course you do. But you will always jump on the bash wagon on those who dissagree with obama.

Forum List

Back