How much trouble is Hillary Clinton Really in?

and neither did colin and condi ...

boo hoo, she didn't ask PERMISSION.

Your desperation is duly noted.

PLEASE display in all its grandeur, your verifiable information showing that both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice had personal, hidden servers and where they had deleted tens of thousands of emails THEY decided were none of the governments business...ie, none of OUR business.

It's multiple felonies.
And a felon cannot be POTUS.

That's a real hindrance for Progressives if it existed. Progressives view felonies as a resume enhancement.

Here is all the US Constitution has to say.

Clause 5: Qualifications for office

Beginning of the clause in the 1787 document
Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Your desperation is duly noted.

PLEASE display in all its grandeur, your verifiable information showing that both Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice had personal, hidden servers and where they had deleted tens of thousands of emails THEY decided were none of the governments business...ie, none of OUR business.

read the thread dummie ... and 22 MILLION emails were deleted off the PERSONAL server 43 and Cheney had.

now say something stupid in desperation ... add a little drool for effect.

Funny under democrats this type of behavior is called breaking the rules.
If a republican did this they would call it breaking the law

PLEASE step up and show us all where any Republican had a private, unapproved, secret server, off of government property and in the possession of the individual user.

IF you cannot, and...as you know, you CANNOT, are you not lying? Or, what are Progressives calling it today?
What????

She did NOT ask permission to use her private email, nor a server.

God I wish people would get their facts straight.

You are stupid.

First of all, I don't care that she didn't ask permission. I was merely pointing out a fact

Second of all, Powell and Rice both conducted government business from their government email (very little in the case of Rice who didn't email much) and used their private email for private email. Entirely different than Clinton using private email exclusively for both government and private emails. At least be honest about that.

Thirdly, if it IS proven that Powell and Rice sent classified material via non secure email. I'm happy to see them charged as well.

Stupid fucking partisan troll.

NOW youre happy to see them charged .. where were you 9 years ago when the entire country knew about it?

hiding your partisan butt in a corner?

sure you were.

Can you produce a link that clearly shows Powell and Rice actually used their own personal server over a government secured one? Let's see how accurate your claims really are.

:desk:

I can ... pick me, pick me !

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

The State Department Inspector General has found that classified emails were received on the personal accounts of former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the senior aides to his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to an NBC News report.Getty Images

Personal email accounts not using their own personal servers, big difference there bud.

You are stupid.

First of all, I don't care that she didn't ask permission. I was merely pointing out a fact

Second of all, Powell and Rice both conducted government business from their government email (very little in the case of Rice who didn't email much) and used their private email for private email. Entirely different than Clinton using private email exclusively for both government and private emails. At least be honest about that.

Thirdly, if it IS proven that Powell and Rice sent classified material via non secure email. I'm happy to see them charged as well.

NOW youre happy to see them charged .. where were you 9 years ago when the entire country knew about it?

sure you were.

Can you produce a link that clearly shows Powell and Rice actually used their own personal server over a government secured one? Let's see how accurate your claims really are.

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

The State Department Inspector General has found that classified emails were received on the personal accounts of former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the senior aides to his successor, Condoleezza Rice, according to an NBC News report.Getty Images

Personal email accounts not using personal servers, big difference there bud.

yeah, the Russians hacked the State Dept emails last year ... the FBI found no evidence Clintons email ever got hacked ...BIG DIFFERENCE INDEED

Last year, Russia compromised White House and State Department e-mail systems in a campaign of cyberespionage.

You are stupid.

sure you were.

OK, I pick you. BTW:

"Unlike Clinton, Powell's emails remained in government computer servers"

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

State Dept servers are more secure than a personal server in a house or office somewhere?

explain that to the Chinese and Russians ..

Hackers working for the Chinese state breached the computer system of the Office of Personnel Management in December, U.S. officials said Thursday, and the agency will notify about 4 million current and former federal employees that their personal data may have been compromised.

The hack was the largest breach of federal employee data in recent years. It was the second major intrusion of the same agency by China in less than a year and the second significant foreign breach into U.S. government networks in recent months.Last year, Russia compromised White House and State Department e-mail systems in a campaign of cyberespionage.

how bout them bananas Kaz ?

Clinton was offered a more secure government server than her own personal one, she was also warned her's was less adequate in offering the latest security measures and subject to hacking attempts ... she refused. I don't see Condi Rice or Colin Powel flat out refusing what the government offered as a proper way of handling classified information. That's strike two.

sure you were.

OK, I pick you. BTW:

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

State Dept servers are more secure than a personal server in a house or office somewhere?

Hackers working for the Chinese state breached the computer system of the Office of Personnel Management in December, U.S. officials said Thursday, and the agency will notify about 4 million current and former federal employees that their personal data may have been compromised.

The hack was the largest breach of federal employee data in recent years. It was the second major intrusion of the same agency by China in less than a year and the second significant foreign breach into U.S. government networks in recent months.Last year, Russia compromised White House and State Department e-mail systems in a campaign of cyberespionage.

Clinton was offered a more secure government server than her own personal one, she was also warned her's was less adequate in offering the latest security measures and subject to hacking attempts ... she refused. I don't see Condi Rice or Colin Powel flat out refusing what the government offered as a proper way of handling classified information. That's strike two.

a secure government server the Russians can get in and hack intel .... got it.

How much trouble is Hillary Clinton REALLY IN?

The Inspector General Report is DEVASTATING, make no mistake. Don't let Progressives try to spin this any other way. They are peeing in their pants. Next comes the FBI criminal investigation.

See it all here:
How much trouble is Hillary Clinton really in?

If all goes well for her, she will land in prison.

If not, she will learn the hard way, that Trump can't be stumped. The far worse fate.

You are stupid.

sure you were.

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

yeah, the Russians hacked the State Dept emails last year ... the FBI found no evidence Clintons email ever got hacked ...BIG DIFFERENCE INDEED

Last year, Russia compromised White House and State Department e-mail systems in a campaign of cyberespionage.

Your apparent assumption of the evidence is Inconclusive and premature, as the FBI investigation is ongoing. What has been revealed thus far, is there was a period of time where her network security was incapable of even detecting a threat from a hack. With that lack of notification, who is to say how much of our national security WAS compromised due to Mrs. Clinton's negligence.

Care to continue with your opinion of the facts?

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security
, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The Associated Press first reported the news.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

sure you were.

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

Your apparent assumption of the evidence is Inconclusive and premature, as the FBI investigation is ongoing. What has been revealed thus far, is there was a period of time where her network security was incapable of even detecting a threat from a hack. With that lack of notification, who is to say how much of our national security WAS compromised due to Mrs. Clinton's negligence.

, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The attempted security breaches and apparent gaps in protection raise further questions about the level of security Clinton used to prevent malicious intrusions from breaching her network. The FBI is currently probing whether her rare email arrangement at State — exclusively using her own personal server rather than a State.gov account — ever put national security at risk. The State Department has now classified more than 400 Clinton emails that were stored on that hardware, though Clinton's team notes they were not marked classified at the time.

SOURCE:

lets continue with facts ..

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to theF.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

care to stfu?

How much trouble is Hillary Clinton REALLY IN?

The Inspector General Report is DEVASTATING, make no mistake. Don't let Progressives try to spin this any other way. They are peeing in their pants. Next comes the FBI criminal investigation.

See it all here:
How much trouble is Hillary Clinton really in?

According to the folks at MSNBC, the IG report is really no big deal.

Of course, MSNBC stands for "Markedly Slanted News By Communists."

OK, I pick you. BTW:

a secure government server the Russians can get in and hack intel .... got it.

Non-sequitur

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

SOURCE:

WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to theF.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

The security logs bolster Mrs. Clinton’s assertion that her use of a personal email account to conduct State Department business while she was the secretary of state did not put American secrets into the hands of hackers or foreign governments.

care to stfu?

A tad bit frustrated are we, that your not quite up to date with the facts? :lol:

Those matter of opinions (1) don't supercede the ongoing investigation by the FBI and (2) the FACT the her personal ,server according to the "contractor of the actual security system" itself, says that her personal server lacked the ability to DETECT a security threat. How can those close to Mrs. Clinton know if a system has been hacked when it lacks the ability to inform you it has. They have no extensive knowledge of that hacker detection system which is why the government turns to a security systems contractor who's specific job it is to maintain it. Damn you're an idiot! Had what you claim stand any chance of holding water at all, the FBI would have ended their investigation with no need to keep it on going.

It's quite obvious, you are not very knowledgeable of the "facts" unless
1) you can produce a link that specifically shows her personal server NEVER lost its ability to determine whether or not its been hacked
2) she is cleared from any and all further FBI investigations, with no need to pursue further into these matters.

The only conclusion from a written report that has come down and been made public came from the I.G. I'll just stick to those known facts over your matter of opinion.

Last edited:

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

SOURCE:

care to stfu?

A tad bit frustrated are we, that your not quite up to date with the facts? :lol:

Those matter of opinions (1) don't supercede the ongoing investigation by the FBI and (2) the FACT the her personal ,server according to the "contractor of the actual security system" itself, says that her personal server lacked the ability to DETECT a security threat. How can thode close to Mrs. Clinton know if a system has been hacked when it lacks the ability to inform you it has. Had what you claim stand any chance of holding water at all, the FBI would have ended their investigation with no need to keep it on going.

1) you can produce a link that specifically shows her personal server NEVER lost its ability to determine whether or not its been hacked
2) she is cleared from any and all further FBI investigations, with no need to pursue further into these matters.

The only conclusion from a written report that has come down and been made public came from the I.G. I'll just stick to those known facts over your matter of mere opinion.

To argue that the government can get hacked means their servers aren't more secure than a private one or that it in any way justifies what Hillary did is just the eight year old kool-aid swilling Democrat that Siesta is

ricepowell.jpg

Getty Images

SOURCE:

care to stfu?

Logs may or may not indicate hacking, that isn't proof of shit. Not to mention you have no source for this

SOURCE:

care to stfu?

Those matter of opinions (1) don't supercede the ongoing investigation by the FBI and (2) the FACT the her personal ,server according to the "contractor of the actual security system" itself, says that her personal server lacked the ability to DETECT a security threat. How can thode close to Mrs. Clinton know if a system has been hacked when it lacks the ability to inform you it has. Had what you claim stand any chance of holding water at all, the FBI would have ended their investigation with no need to keep it on going.

The only conclusion from a written report that has come down and been made public came from the I.G. I'll just stick to those known facts over your matter of mere opinion.

To argue that the government can get hacked means their servers aren't more secure than a private one or that it in any way justifies what Hillary did is just the eight year old kool-aid swilling Democrat that Siesta is

The difference is this gap in protective security as it pertains to Clinton's own personal server that the contractor was making reference to. Had this not had been the concern over attempted hacks which effected her choice to use her own server, there wouldn't have been the concern nor government policy to change to and use a more secured government one. Government policy would have been deemed irrelevant and unnecessary.

prove her personal server was hacked ..

I proved the State Dept Servers were hacked.

your turn girls ..

Forum List

Back