How much of Rev Wright's hate America and Israel spewing does Obama agree with?

How much of Rev Wright's hate US & Israel message does Obama agree with it?

• All of it

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Little of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of it

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
It was Barak Hussein who called Wright his mentor and closest advisor, not the people on the right.

He meant it.

Barak Hussein's campaign people tried to put him in a closest because of the bad publicity.

Obama=Rev Wright

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Obama Says He Didn't Know About Minister's Statements Until Recently <LINK

How can you be a member of a congregation for 20+ years and NOT know? Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Anyone?

Bueller?

How did Obama spent 1,000 Sundays as an adult in Wright's Black Separatist Congregation and NOT know?

Anyone?

Black Separatist Congregation? What kind of a fuxxing idiot are you to make such a blatantly false claim?

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Anyone?

Bueller?

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Anyone?

Bueller?

How did Obama spent 1,000 Sundays as an adult in Wright's Black Separatist Congregation and NOT know?

Anyone?

Black Separatist Congregation? What kind of a fuxxing idiot are you to make such a blatantly false claim?

State what is false of it? Can you? I rather doubt it. His history is against you.

Fox news bought ALL the videos. 30 years of sermons. Thousands of hours they had to watch. The reason only the same two or three clips were endlessly played was because that's all there were. And as far as those two sermons, who even knows what set him off? A lynching perhaps?

A woman was shot to death by Chicago police after a traffic stop Friday on the South Side. police may have mistaken a cell phone the woman was carrying for a gun.

Police fatally shoot woman after South Side traffic stop - Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Stuff like that happens in Chicago all the time. I know. I live here.

Where the majority of the Confederate Republican Party of Teabags live, in the southern states, that kind of stuff happens to blacks all the time. It's nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

What has one have to do with the other? I see you play the Blame/Deny/Minimize/Obfuscate game quite well.

DENIED. Ain't buyin' the deflection sport.

It isn't deflection to point out the few looped excerpts from three fucking decades of reviewed sermons. It's called common sense.

Where YOU fail miserably is to dig deeper on your own rather than rely upon sound bytes by those in the Media whom don't necessarily have YOUR best interest at heart.

Try again.

Both of them. Every single one you know.

Now, see, weanie, you just encouraged me!

Before we begin, a) you may want to have the first responders on alert. b) where should we send the flowers? C) did you sign the release form that has the skull and crossbones on it? d) did you fill out your organ-donor card?

I must admit, though, I do get a little jealous when I see other folks beatin' up on you. I thought you were my own personal pinata, a kind of 'eliza dolittle', a veritable reclamation project...

Then I reread a handful of your inane posts, the errors that indicated that not only wasn't English your first languane, but that you had no first language!

I couldn't decide whether you were insane or crazy.

So cute, I just couldn't resist.

On the bright side, you're starting to grow on me, like a colony of E. coli.

So, don't every change! Oh, that wasn't necessary, was it: you wouldn't be like that if you could change, huh?

Now, write soon, hear?

Anyone that idolizes Coulter should be very extremely careful about how they criticize others.

Now, you just mind your own business...this is a domestic dispute between me and weanie.

And he loves these little spankings. After all, it's the only attention he gets!

And BTW CL? *If* you think a larger government has your best interest at heart? You should consider yourself delusional, and Hoodwinked.

What the hell is wrong with you? I've never endorsed a larger government which is why I've been against clinton, dumbya, and obushama. I noticed you attempted a little escape hatch with the "if" part but it doesn't justify your accusation.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

State what is false of it? Can you? I rather doubt it. His history is against you.

You called it a "Separatist" church when it is no where near such a philosophy.....which is why you did not and cannot support such an erroneous claim.

Now, see, weanie, you just encouraged me!

Before we begin, a) you may want to have the first responders on alert. b) where should we send the flowers? C) did you sign the release form that has the skull and crossbones on it? d) did you fill out your organ-donor card?

I must admit, though, I do get a little jealous when I see other folks beatin' up on you. I thought you were my own personal pinata, a kind of 'eliza dolittle', a veritable reclamation project...

Then I reread a handful of your inane posts, the errors that indicated that not only wasn't English your first languane, but that you had no first language!

I couldn't decide whether you were insane or crazy.

So cute, I just couldn't resist.

On the bright side, you're starting to grow on me, like a colony of E. coli.

So, don't every change! Oh, that wasn't necessary, was it: you wouldn't be like that if you could change, huh?

Now, write soon, hear?

Anyone that idolizes Coulter should be very extremely careful about how they criticize others.

Now, you just mind your own business...this is a domestic dispute between me and weanie.

And he loves these little spankings. After all, it's the only attention he gets!

Just like Coulter.....you believe you have the authority to regulate public discussion.

You called it a "Separatist" church when it is no where near such a philosophy.....which is why you did not and cannot support such an erroneous claim.

I'll take "What is the US of KKA" For $1,000 Alex.

Bullshit. Obama is a sell out. Wright is not.

I am confused, I thought you were pro-Obama?

The confusion probably stems from your bipolar world ethos. Obushama has always been a fuxxing sell out bitch. As soon as he took heat for Wright he quit the very church that was largely responsible for his political career. He falsely refers to himself as an African American because playing the race card gained him a lot of votes he would otherwise have lost. He's a fuxxing bitch.

Obama is too right wing for you?

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

They also sold the videos in the church lobby.

Fox news bought ALL the videos. 30 years of sermons. Thousands of hours they had to watch. The reason only the same two or three clips were endlessly played was because that's all there were. And as far as those two sermons, who even knows what set him off? A lynching perhaps?

A woman was shot to death by Chicago police after a traffic stop Friday on the South Side. police may have mistaken a cell phone the woman was carrying for a gun.

Police fatally shoot woman after South Side traffic stop - Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Where the majority of the Confederate Republican Party of Teabags live, in the southern states, that kind of stuff happens to blacks all the time. It's nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

How do you know that every single sermon that Rev Wrong made was sold?

I would imagine that they sold the ones that they thought were saleable to their congregants.

I am jewish and I go to synagoguge. Never once have I heard a rabbi called the USA the US KKK of America or damn america in any sermon.

In fact, clergy people aren't supposed to talk about politics in their church. They can lose their tax exempt status that way.

In any case, it's Obama that called him his closest advisor and mentor.

Why do you feel that he didn't mean it?

What has one have to do with the other? I see you play the Blame/Deny/Minimize/Obfuscate game quite well.

DENIED. Ain't buyin' the deflection sport.

It isn't deflection to point out the few looped excerpts from three fucking decades of reviewed sermons. It's called common sense.

Why? How many times do you think it is acceptable to damn america in a sermon?

Precisely.

March 21st 2008:

Anyone?

Bueller?

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

It wasn't a claim it was a question. You can tell by the question mark at the end.

Just like Coulter.....you believe you have the authority to regulate public discussion.

I can't decide whether you meant that as a tongue-in-cheek humorous jibe, or you are almost- I said almost- as dumb as deanie weanie.

You don't seem clever enough to be able to use humor, so...you must be attempting to supplant my little deanie-weanie!

Don't get your hopes up, you'd need a pretty serious case of ineptitude to step on my boys toes!

Ya' know, the boy finally gains a tiny bit of fame, and there you are ready to, what...stab him in the back. For shame.

But, now that I re-read your missive, ".....you believe you have the authority to regulate public discussion," I guess you do have the qualifications.

Welcome to the tournament!

You get style points for the idea…you almost closed the stupidity gap!

They also sold the videos in the church lobby.

How do you know that every single sermon that Rev Wrong made was sold?

I would imagine that they sold the ones that they thought were saleable to their congregants.

I am jewish and I go to synagoguge. Never once have I heard a rabbi called the USA the US KKK of America or damn america in any sermon.

In fact, clergy people aren't supposed to talk about politics in their church. They can lose their tax exempt status that way.

In any case, it's Obama that called him his closest advisor and mentor.

Why do you feel that he didn't mean it?

There are all kinds of things churches talk about and they are not supposed to.

Rev. Billy Graham openly voiced a belief that Jews control the American media, calling it a "stranglehold" during a 1972 conversation with President Richard Nixon, according to a tape of the Oval Office meeting released Thursday by the National Archives.

Nixon And Billy Graham Anti-Semitism Caught On Tape

Despite his call for the U.S. to win the "hearts and minds of the Islamic world," Sen. John McCain recruited the support of an evangelical minister who describes Islam as "anti-Christ" and Mohammed as "the mouthpiece of a conspiracy of spiritual evil."

McCain Pastor: Islam Is a 'Conspiracy of Spiritual Evil' - ABC News

John Hagee Pushes Hitler's anti-Jewish Conspiracy Theory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeaybfpgGLo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - John Hagee Pushes Hitler's anti-Jewish Conspiracy Theory[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqZpUT2NQ]YouTube - Sarah Palin's Alaskan Armageddon (Clips)[/ame]

&#8220;The bishop instructed me not to take Communion and said that he has instructed the diocesan priests not to give me Communion,&#8221; Kennedy said in a telephone interview.

Kennedy said the bishop had explained the penalty by telling him &#8220;that I am not a good practicing Catholic because of the positions that I&#8217;ve taken as a public official,&#8221;

Kennedy: Barred from Communion | John Mulligan | projo.com | The Providence Journal

---------------------------------------------

Churches have a history of Anti American activity. That's why I believe they should be taxed.
I personally have no "mystical" beliefs. In fact, my feeling is the "occult" is merely a bad joke.
While Wrights comments, at least the sound bytes looped over and over again, are odious. Who knows what they are in context? I don't like any religion. It's all a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question:

What do you think of how Obama treated Netanyahu during his recent visit?

Forum List

Back