How Much More In Taxes Do Liberal Want Me To Pay?

Errm...wait a second, how did this get into Katrina and witchcraft?? Or how does that relate to the half million people--in america--supposedly starving to death? Or how does that in turn relate to the original topic? It's like you're off your meds, then you have a moment of clarity (the Katrina post, although it doesn't belong in this thread), then you zone out again and start posting about witchcraft.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Errm...wait a second, how did this get into Katrina and witchcraft?? Or how does that relate to the half million people--in america--supposedly starving to death? Or how does that in turn relate to the original topic? It's like you're off your meds, then you have a moment of clarity (the Katrina post, although it doesn't belong in this thread), then you zone out again and start posting about witchcraft.

Uh....HELLO. It's calling "winning" and argument. Duh. :wtf:

It's the second day now. Can we see the refutation of the Katrina post so we can move on? I give it two more days.

Moving on anyway:

Does every one agree that the main definition of money that is relevant here is that it is a medium of exchange? Any opposers so far?

BaronVonBigmeat said:

Katrina because the post proved that a president is willing to let his people starve, and witchcraft because it proved that no one on the Internet has found a single statement of fact false whereby to discredit Randi Rhodes, which makes her a very good and wonderful source to rely on... and she said something to the effect of what I said of Katrina. And I doubt you'll compare me to Hitler anymore since that post.

It has to do with starving because it proves presidents will allow people to starve, and since after these two points none of you have denied that is beyond the motives of government, which has helped avoid a lot of unnecessary posts and is helping me win the ultimate argument here that I am getting to now, I feel that it is very helpful.

So does everyone agree the relevant definition of money here is that it is a medium of exchange?

You can still refute the Katrina post.

catatonic said:
Katrina because the post proved that a president is willing to let his people starve, and witchcraft because it proved that no one on the Internet has found a single statement of fact false whereby to discredit Randi Rhodes, which makes her a very good and wonderful source to rely on... and she said something to the effect of what I said of Katrina. And I doubt you'll compare me to Hitler anymore since that post.

It has to do with starving because it proves presidents will allow people to starve, and since after these two points none of you have denied that is beyond the motives of government, which has helped avoid a lot of unnecessary posts and is helping me win the ultimate argument here that I am getting to now, I feel that it is very helpful.

So does everyone agree the relevant definition of money here is that it is a medium of exchange?

You can still refute the Katrina post.

I wish libs would make up the "minds"

The liberal media and the food police tell us Americans are FAT

Then libs tell us how the Bush Administration is starving the "poor"

I never heard of a fat person starving to death

red states rule said:
I wish libs would make up the "minds"

The liberal media and the food police tell us Americans are FAT

Then libs tell us how the Bush Administration is starving the "poor"

I never heard of a fat person starving to death
Cuz it ain't true. If it was the CDC would have stats on it, they don't. In fact there is no evidence on the net of staving people in the US. Not that I have found anyway.

Mr. P said:
Cuz it ain't true. If it was the CDC would have stats on it, they don't. In fact there is no evidence on the net of staving people in the US. Not that I have found anyway.

Since when do libs care about facts?

Because the CDC list is based on 358 selected causes of death, and starvation is not on the list. The key word is "selected".

They even rank the top 113. Scarlet Fever is in last place with 2 deaths in 2002.

Surely even a person arrogant enough to assert they've won before the plaintiff responded can admit that there are more than 2 starvations in the whole United States, meaning its not on the list and wasn't even considered, and even if you can't admit 2 starvations in the whole United States, that it's still not on the list they use.

You would think even without the homeless situation, there would be 3 starvations from weird things, I mean that's 1 in 100 million.

Are the greater facts relevant to you, or do you want to rely on the lesser facts, or how do you see it?

Every group fat.
Poor fat too. But that's 35.9 million and I'm talking about half a million... I simply cannot jump to your conclusion even as a guess.
Homeless some fat some very skinny depending partly on what state.
Starving not fat. Starving starving. And there are even many more starving than those starving to death.

Why don't you even ask the CDC yourself... I just did... what do you want to bet they will say? A wordsearch on starvation at CDC has lots of internal links that mysteriously don't include the word starvation... even more unnecessary yet damning evidence. Yet even still all the more damning and unnecessary at this point, starvation isn't listed in their A-Z index and and yet still all the more it's not listed under hoaxes and rumors.

Got the picture?

Moving on: Is money as this thread is concerned a medium of exchange?

catatonic said:
Because the CDC list is based on 358 selected causes of death, and starvation is not on the list. The key word is "selected".

They even rank the top 113. Scarlet Fever is in last place with 2 deaths in 2002.

Surely even a person arrogant enough to assert they've won before the plaintiff responded can admit that there are more than 2 starvations in the whole United States, meaning its not on the list and wasn't even considered, and even if you can't admit 2 starvations in the whole United States, that it's still not on the list they use.

You would think even without the homeless situation, there would be 3 starvations from weird things, I mean that's 1 in 100 million.

Are the greater facts relevant to you, or do you want to rely on the lesser facts, or how do you see it?

Every group fat.
Poor fat too. But that's 35.9 million and I'm talking about half a million... I simply cannot jump to your conclusion even as a guess.
Starving not fat. Starving starving. And there are even many more starving than those starving to death.

Why don't you even ask the CDC yourself... I just did... what do you want to bet they will say? A wordsearch on starvation at CDC has lots of internal links that mysteriously don't include the word starvation... even more unnecessary yet damning evidence. Yet even still all the more damning and unnecessary at this point, starvation isn't listed in their A-Z index and and yet still all the more it's not listed under hoaxes and rumors.

Got the picture?

Money in the US is that which is 'legal tender'. For the rest, let's NOT move on. Are you by your question, assuming the CDC is part of a conspiracy to hide the fact that 'starvation' is the leading cause or a leading cause (let's say for arguements' sake in the top 3), of death in the US?

catatonic said:

Every group fat.

Got the picture?

Of course you can’t. Insane people rarely if ever know there are insane.
Got the picture?

catatonic said:
500,000 people starving to death according to a man who worked for a lot of food banks accross the country.

What was the time frame for these 500,000 starvation deaths?

Was that for a calander year?

No I'm not accusing the CDC of anything. Just stating that starvation is not on the list... nothing else... I have nothing against it. Are you saying there is not more than 3 starvations a year (1 in 100 million)? I would think 1 in 100 million people have accidentally locked themselves in a house or room and starved.

Granted that I'm insane, I'm apeshit, and I won't deny it, what does that have to do with what's been bolded? Is this an argument about who's insane or who's right? And what does being insane in general have to do with facts and arguments... I am not so insane that I cannot see I am winning here and that I have the upper hand in this discussion. I am not so insane that I can't be very successful in the working or academic world. I have succeeded and stood out in just about all I've focused on in life, and busied myself with several pursuits. If I was of the insane type that had white drizzle off my lips, I wouldn't be on a message board.

My Dad made a 6 figure income his whole life as a significant D.A. for one of the richest counties in America and voted straight Republican. My Mom went back to college recently and got an A in biology. She voted straight Republican. My family is highly intelligent... my Dad was in Mensa.
But both of them agree, half a million Americans are starving. Why? Because they have that much integrity. Most Republicans I talk to won't simply concede that America has no and offers no guarantee of survival to those who have always wanted to survive, although there are organizations (not the government) that almost anyone can join which will provide guaranteed welfare of your life, but most people just aren't aware of any of them.

A statistic is that most poor Americans, as well as most Americans in general, are fat. What do most poor Americans have to with the bottom 1/70th of the poor? Where do you come off stereotyping the bottom 1/70th as definitely having the same characteristics as the other 69/70th who are richer?

Do you want a lot of examples of this kind of falacy? If we estimate 1/70th of the human population is 1 years old, and we say most people are active in work or school, does that have much to do with 1 year olds? Is a general rule of Senators true for any two of them? Eh... I never get acknowledged on this board, but do every other one I go to. And no I have not presented this board to any other board.

Can you actually find or derive any statistics whatsoever about the bottom 70th of those below the poverty line? I'd like to see it.

See you can say all you want but you have presented no evidence, which is far less than you can say for me.

catatonic said:
No I'm not accusing the CDC of anything. Just stating that starvation is not on the list... nothing else... I have nothing against it. Are you saying there is not more than 3 starvations a year (1 in 100 million)? I would think 1 in 100 million people have accidentally locked themselves in a house or room and starved.

Granted that I'm insane, and since I believe I'm insane that probably makes me less insane, what does that have to do with what's been bolded?
And what does being insane in general have to do with facts and arguments... I am not so insane that I cannot see I am winning here and that I have the upper hand in this discussion. I am not so insane that I can't be very successful in the working or academic world.

A statistic is that most poor Americans, as well as most Americans in general, are fat. What do most poor Americans have to with the bottom 1/70th of the poor? Where do you come off stereotyping the bottom 1/70th as definitely having the same characteristics as the other 69/70th who are richer?

Do you want a lot of examples of this kind of falacy? If we estimate 1/70th of the human population is 1 years old, and we say most people are active in work or school, does that have much to do with 1 year olds? Is a general rule of Senators true for any two of them? Eh... I never get acknowledged on this board, but do every other one I go to. And no I have not presented this board to any other board.

Can you actually find or derive any statistics whatsoever about the bottom 70th of those below the poverty line? I'd like to see it.

See you can say all you want but you have presented no evidence, which is far less than you can say for me.

You may well be insane, whether you know it or not. What the f does the above post mean? What are you asking? You quote no one, but refer to bolded; other than Mr. P's,
Mr.P said:
I simply cannot jump to your conclusion even as a guess.
which may or not be his own bold/quote, there is nothing immediately preceding your post. I'm at a loss to what this is about. :dunno:

Yes the bolded quote.

He called me insane for saying I couldn't jump to the conclusion that something mostly true of poor people applies to the bottom 1/70th. Being fat was that something.

Do you apply the same standards to the top 1/70th of the rich and the general rich?

Forum List

Back