How much more evidence does it take for one to realize their so-called pres. tRump lost his mind?

Satire, needs to be moved from politics.
Orrr, it could be left here to show how william104 falls for anything. Lol

I don't care-just as long as he MAGA
we LOVE Trump--insane or not
hahahhahahahahahahahahha

There are many insane people in the world but I think tRump takes the mental paralysis of insanity to a different level and a level that only he relates to. For the five time draft dodger to call himself a hero for not serving in Vietnam but staying in he U.S. stealing, tax cheating and raping is utterly and loathsomely insane.

Trump Says He Heroically Avoided Capture in Vietnam by Staying in U.S.
/----/ I hope you realize it was satire. BTW, when liberals burned their draft cards and ran off to Canada to avoid the Vietnam war - they were hailed as heroes by the Left.

And it was one of their own that pardoned those draft dodgers-
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/carter-pardons-draft-dodgers
There are many insane people in the world but I think tRump takes the mental paralysis of insanity to a different level and a level that only he relates to. For the five time draft dodger to call himself a hero for not serving in Vietnam but staying in he U.S. stealing, tax cheating and raping is utterly and loathsomely insane.

/----/ I hope you realize it was satire. BTW, when liberals burned their draft cards and ran off to Canada to avoid the Vietnam war - they were hailed as heroes by the Left.

I stopped reading at "many insane people in the world", because guess what OP, you're a victim of mass hysteria.

I have never seen a Liberal make an ass out of himself on this board, as has occurred here with this O. P.----and then have them come back and own up to it.

We've either seen the end of them in this thread (the smart move); or he/she will be around with some dodge or deflection which only creates more embarrassment.

Forum List

Back