Hell bound GOPers have hatched another deranged immigration idea.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage. This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be. Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot! This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp. America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone.

G.O.P. Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”

Last edited:
You have got to stop thinking that these satire pieces are real news. it's driving you crazy.

It's not real.

Did you know your link is over 4 years old?
I realize that but the meaning of the thread remains valid as a result of the war on humanity that your so-called president and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies have going on.
I realize that which appears to remain valid currently as a result of the war your so-called president and his antigovernment GOPe cronies have going on 4 years later. Anyway, thought this comment was deleted or I got banned again.

The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage. This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be. Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot! This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp. America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone.

G.O.P. Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”

Borowitz writes satire, dimbulb

I realize that but the meaning of the thread remains valid as a result of the war on humanity that your so-called president and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies have going on.
I realize that which appears to remain valid currently as a result of the war your so-called president and his antigovernment GOPe cronies have going on 4 years later. Anyway, thought this comment was deleted or I got banned again.

So four years ago Trump was not even President!

Four years ago Obama was President!

Jesus!

Somethings just need repeating until even the deaf can hear it; well and even the dumb too

Somethings just need repeating until even the deaf can hear it; well and even the dumb too

you mean like: The article was written as satire over 4 years ago?

Do you, and the OP, know the difference between fact and satire?

the date was at the top of the article

…as was a clear indication of the intent of this article as satire. OK, so it was not very good satire, but I guess that's what you have to expect of an ignorant, humorless LIbEral author who really isn't much smarter than the OP.

Untitled.jpg

Do you, and the OP, know the difference between fact and satire?

"The breached birth GOP hell party has farted out another deranged idea when it comes to immigration at making America worse with the 45 devil on a rampage."

the above is not satire, it is the truth

"This comes to America becoming a place no one wants to be."

The above is satire

"Yet the scheming demons appears to have outwitted themselves when it comes to the GOPer super majority getting a arm chopped off at getting the House majority voter's boot!"

"This type of justice at dealing with this terrorist mob of degenerates I believe has made America greater and a highly encouraging positive event at dealing with the effects of the tRump swamp."

"America will become great again once the GOP is placed as a contained minority or gone."

America is already great & the GOP is loosing their grip on reality
in my view :)

Forum List

Back