How much money is enough?

I am sure that most past and present members of Congress have well stuffed foreign bank accounts.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/25/when-will-obama-have-made-enough-money/

the meat puppet faggot said:
“We’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”

Which makes you wonder when Obama will reach the point where he’s earned enough.

So the article talks about the millions obozo made, but the part that struck me was the suggestion he "earned" it. In order to "earn" money, don't you actually have to have done SOME WORK, or at least made some effort to do something for it?

The only thing obozo has ever "done" was "community organizing" whatever that is. I'd love to know what community that useless muppet "organized", whose life improved, or how ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD is trying to replicate the "work" he did.

Anyway I'd also like to know, at what point will the meat puppet declare "
I uhh... finally.... uhh... have.... uhhh... enuhhhh....enough.... uhhhh.... money... uhhh..... now.... and uhhh.... mooch and uhhh..... I....uhhh..... will give uhhh.... the rest too... uhhh.... the treasury.... uhhh... So that.... uhh... we will uhhh.... be... uhhh... paying uhhh our uhhh... fair share... uhhh...."

I won't be waiting for that to happen.

He went to college and to law school and then he taught and published a book before he ran a winning political campaign twice, breaking the color barrier in a country that had legal segregation until fifty years prior, went on to do the most difficult job in the world for eight years. What do you mean, he has done no work?
Have you folks whining about Obama's speaking fees ever complained about Trump's bank account? He's got a bit more than Obama, but that's okay, right? It's okay he's got five Goldman Sachs employees in his cabinet but Obama can't give a speech on Wall Street?
Think about it!

“We’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”

Which makes you wonder when Obama will reach the point where he’s earned enough.

So the article talks about the millions obozo made, but the part that struck me was the suggestion he "earned" it. In order to "earn" money, don't you actually have to have done SOME WORK, or at least made some effort to do something for it?

The only thing obozo has ever "done" was "community organizing" whatever that is. I'd love to know what community that useless muppet "organized", whose life improved, or how ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD is trying to replicate the "work" he did.

I uhh... finally.... uhh... have.... uhhh... enuhhhh....enough.... uhhhh.... money... uhhh..... now.... and uhhh.... mooch and uhhh..... I....uhhh..... will give uhhh.... the rest too... uhhh.... the treasury.... uhhh... So that.... uhh... we will uhhh.... be... uhhh... paying uhhh our uhhh... fair share... uhhh...."

He went to college and to law school and then he taught and published a book before he ran a winning political campaign twice, breaking the color barrier in a country that had legal segregation until fifty years prior, went on to do the most difficult job in the world for eight years. What do you mean, he has done no work?
Have you folks whining about Obama's speaking fees ever complained about Trump's bank account? He's got a bit more than Obama, but that's okay, right? It's okay he's got five Goldman Sachs employees in his cabinet but Obama can't give a speech on Wall Street?
Think about it!
He got our people killed in Benghazi and no we won't get over his ineptness of having Clinton on his team or trying to sell the public a line of crap.

Think about it!
And the swine charges the gov't for housing the people who are protecting him

If only Obama could stop being black it would reduce the animosity towards him.
No it wouldn't.
Maybe if he was a Repub they'd stop bashing him Don't recall them bashing the idiot GWB
He played the public and you all fell for it.
Hes black as well. Makes it worse.
He could be blue or green or yellow, it doesn't make any difference he was a lousy president to have when everyone already knew the pricks in the ME had called for the long holy war and meant it.

Think about it!
And the swine charges the gov't for housing the people who are protecting him
He sure didn't help the poor any in this country.

If only Obama could stop being black it would reduce the animosity towards him.
No it wouldn't.
Maybe if he was a Repub they'd stop bashing him Don't recall them bashing the idiot GWB
He played the public and you all fell for it.
Yeah and you didn't fall for this con man Trump??
Over Clintons, you bet. Hopefully people will wake up and work together to get the thugs out of politics and real people in there.

the part that struck me was the suggestion he "earned" it. In order to "earn" money, don't you actually have to have done SOME WORK, or at least made some effort to do something for it?

your aware donald trump is president right?
I am.; however, I have no idea why you feel mentioning that is relevant to my post, which you quoted.
thats interesting
I'm glad you think so. Wouldn't want you suffer a paucity of interest.

Think about it!
He got our people killed in Benghazi and no we won't get over his ineptness of having Clinton on his team or trying to sell the public a line of crap.
Obama probably saved thousands of Americans' lives by refusing to escalate the wars in the Middle East even though every one and his uncle was calling him a weenie. He has probably saved millions of lives by getting Iran to denuclearize. Obama tried. He hated meeting caskets at the plane and seeing the injured vets at the hospital. Maybe that's part of why he was such a pacifist. I don't think he did right saying Benghazi was caused by a video and Clinton fucked up by not trying to get those men out of there, but it doesn't take away from everything he did right.
I know you don't look at it that way, but he was not a total failure and he doesn't deserve to be called lazy.

Think about it!
Obama probably saved thousands of Americans' lives by refusing to escalate the wars in the Middle East even though every one and his uncle was calling him a weenie. He has probably saved millions of lives by getting Iran to denuclearize. Obama tried. He hated meeting caskets at the plane and seeing the injured vets at the hospital. Maybe that's part of why he was such a pacifist. I don't think he did right saying Benghazi was caused by a video and Clinton fucked up by not trying to get those men out of there, but it doesn't take away from everything he did right.
I know you don't look at it that way, but he was not a total failure and he doesn't deserve to be called lazy.
Or being called a muslim or a rent boy or having his wifes looks trashed by small cock hillbilly rubbish.

Think about it!
Or being called a muslim or a rent boy or having his wifes looks trashed by small cock hillbilly rubbish.
Hillbilly rubbish that are all related to each other

Think about it!
Iran isn't stopping anything. Fact is Obama just left it all a bigger mess than it was before. You can day dream all day long but that doesn't make it so.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/4777/The-world-must-realize-why-US-and-Israel-are-hostile-towards

Very sad! Attacking the Obamas who have been out of the WH for months is so beneath contempt! It's desperate to change the KNOWN narrative that TRUMP is using his position to enrich himself and his family to the detriment of the country! I stopped caring when society made it possible for this CON MAN to get in this position to ruin it all for EVERYONE! :banana2: :bang3: :blowup: :boohoo:

I'd suggest you stop huffing paint, but you've probably breached the point where the damage is irreparable. I doubt there's much danger of you breeding but you should certainly get sterilized anyway.

Forum List

Back