Obama memoir highest ever paid to former POTUS

$400,000 a year as the leader of the Free World is chump change. I'm perfectly fine with ex-Presidents getting their due after they leave office.

Reagan used to joke how he was looking forward to making speeches on the "mashed potato circuit".

• Banned
$400,000 a year as the leader of the Free World is chump change. I'm perfectly fine with ex-Presidents getting their due after they leave office.

Reagan used to joke how he was looking forward to making speeches on the "mashed potato circuit".

I am too, and I'm sure Trump will have a whopper of a memoir deal after he's impeached.

Simon & Schuster still have a warehouse full of Hillary's "best sellers"....the only way they'll ever make anything off a big time Rat is if there's a fire and insurance money. :lol:

Hussein really need that raise to his pension he gave himself, right lolberals?

I heard Obama was going to do stand up comedy and tell jokes about how Birfers fucked themselves for years and wound up with nothing,

"did you hear the one about Trump sending the best investigation team in the world to Hawaii to find out the truth about my birth certificate?"

They were never heard from again. :dunno: .. :eusa_whistle: .. STANDING :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

THANKYOUVERYMUCH ... I'll be here all week.

Last edited:
I have not, nor have I ever known anyone who bought any book penned by an Obama, or by a ghost writer which was ascribed to them.

Just sayin'.

Trumps book
Chapter 1
Top Ten Babes I have groped
Chapter 2
Me and Ivanka - its complicated
Chapter 3
Dad - me and the klan
Chapter 4
My first 100 days. Best ever.

Feel free to add some more.

Simon & Schuster still have a warehouse full of Hillary's "best sellers"....the only way they'll ever make anything off a big time Rat is if there's a fire and insurance money. :lol:

This isn't about Hillary. But your weak argument in order to deflect is duly noted.

New Topics

Forum List

Back