How much is AOC worth?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I don't know..........how much DO traitorous prostitutes make on their knees nowadays?

Obviously she isn't selling it to the correct Communist parties like Pelosi, the Clintons, the Obamas, and the rest of the DNC traitors.

Personally, I'd say she's only worth this.................

fake-dog-poop-valentine-message.jpg

But then again............crap is useful for fertilizer.
Whereas SHE is to toxic to be useful for anything or anybody.

She drives MAGAs even more crazy than they already are. I send her money even though she isn't from my state.
I know. She emulates leadership people whose politics in 2nd and 3rd world nations have sent tens of millions of illegals here. I smell vengeance that people may deserve at the expense of a gifted nation where there is nowhere else to go.

I know. She emulates leadership people whose politics in 2nd and 3rd world nations have sent tens of millions of illegals here. I smell vengeance that people may deserve at the expense of a gifted nation where there is nowhere else to go.
Vengeance is the only thing you MAGAs have, isn't it. No plans. No goals, Just revenge for perceived slights. Pretty pathetic and childish.

I don't know..........how much DO traitorous prostitutes make on their knees nowadays?

Obviously she isn't selling it to the correct Communist parties like Pelosi, the Clintons, the Obamas, and the rest of the DNC traitors.

Street whores like AOC come pretty cheap. It's the price of the room that's usually the biggest expense.

Vengeance is the only thing you MAGAs have, isn't it. No plans. No goals, Just revenge for perceived slights. Pretty pathetic and childish.
You don't understand. You are the vengeance. For all of history. Our whole entertainment history is woke. In everything with violence and physical altercations. Yet the reality of tough sports like NFL or NHL are all males. The people who do the real dirty work in life threatening employment are near mostly males who die at a massive high rate compared to woke. To know people who have died and are not remembered while you spew your shit is a disgrace. So, when the worst happens you will know about it and perhaps others in your circle also.

AOC knows how to push the buttons of Trump and conservatives

Makes her priceless to Liberals

She's an embarrassment to the moderate members of her party. Like a little child kicking, screaming, and throwing a temper tantrum.

I'm so old I remember she made a video complaining about how it was impossible to afford her apartment in the Bronx and a place in DC on a Congressional salary
That wasn't that long ago. Like most MAGAs you only know the part Hannity told you. It was three months between her election, and being sworn in. 3 months with no salary. Could you afford $3000 per month for an apartment in DC while still maintaining a residence in your state with no money coming in?

She's an embarrassment to the moderate members of her party. Like a little child kicking, screaming, and throwing a temper tantrum.
You've got Boebert and MTG. Do you really want to discuss childish kicking and screaming?

AOC knows how to push the buttons of Trump and conservatives

Makes her priceless to Liberals
She has cost near a hundred thousand jobs in her district. In districts it is going against the man that is important to certain residents. You will find that those who move out for success will find it. What a whore of a nation we have become.

You don't understand. You are the vengeance. For all of history. Our whole entertainment history is woke. In everything with violence and physical altercations. Yet the reality of tough sports like NFL or NHL are all males. The people who do the real dirty work in life threatening employment are near mostly males who die at a massive high rate compared to woke. To know people who have died and are not remembered while you spew your shit is a disgrace. So, when the worst happens you will know about it and perhaps others in your circle also.
Wow. You're ranting about all kinds of unrelated crap, aren't you? Are you wanting to ban football now?

Forum List

Back