How much in debt are you.

I was talking to my brother today. Who is a real Trumptard.
I too have a 67 year old Brother.
Christian, ZERO retirement, Wife on self-reported disability for the last 41 years.

He too claims to have no debt either, because his trump Government pays him and his Christian Wife for NOT working.

Go Figure.

You're a jackass. Fuck off moron
LOLLOOLLLLLL

Our trade deficit is around 34 trillion dollars.

National debt, not trade deficit.

But the U.S. also has around another 200 trillion in unfunded obligations. To me, I don't see much difference between a debt and an obligation.

One you're paying interest on.......

So you may as well say that the U.S. is around 234 trillion in debt.

You could say it. It wouldn't be very accurate.

There are around 335 million people in the U.S. That means that each person in the U.S. is in debt for around $698,000!

It also means that each person in the U.S. has an unfunded asset of around $597,000!

What are you talking about. Our national debt is around 34 trillion dollars. I never said otherwise. Our trade imbalance just adds to that debt. Next, it doesn't matter what you're paying interest on. Being 234 trillion in debt is bad enough on its own. Though that is one little tidbit I did leave out of my thread. Thanks for bringing it up. Each year the U.S. has to pay around 395 billion in interest on our national debt.

Next, what I said is as accurate as you might to care to quibble over the difference between a debt and an obligation. Next, you are hallucinating. Humans aren't worth anything. Our country has value. Not the people living on it. As for the wetbacks flooding into our country, what are they worth.

Wow, right off the bat throwing out insults in a ZONE 1 forum....Bye Bye...

What I said weren't insults. They were highly informed opinions. If I did a thread about Trump, unless you are insane, you would come to the same conclusions.

You're a jackass. Fuck off moron--- who you vote for has nothing to do with the national debt, and if there is one thing certain, Bedpan Biden is not going to help the problem, he IS the problem, along with idiots like you.

Just for your information, a worm can't insult an eagle. Keep that in mind the next time you try to insult me. Because to an eagle like myself, it would be meaningless.

It is presumed that as time goes by, interest on the National Debt will become so overwhelming that discretionary spending (most of which is unconstitutional in any event) will have to be dramatically reduced. Republicans see this as a good thing.

Inflation is also a good thing in this context. Inflation increases taxable income and FIT revenues without a tax increase. It could even result in a balanced budget, in theory.

The national debt is the ultimate example of "kick the can down the road." Just pay interest on the debt and hope that someone in the future will get a grip on it.

Republicans are even more criminal than democrats. They already have the money. Who cares if they cut out some "discretionary spending" such as food stamps or housing for the poor. They could even do away with medicare and social security. Interest, inflation or anything else doesn't matter to them. They have the money. And as far as interest goes, it is probably them who you are paying interest to.

We have no significant personal debt, the government finances do not operate like a household budget, and a chunk of that $34T is intergovernmental holdings which is about as real of debt as you giving yourself an IOU for a billion dollars. And since you brought up the topic, paying off the debt would seriously harm US exports and strip the dollar of its status as the defacto global currency.

True. We have a fiat currency. But even then our national debt has consequences. Next, I already said that our national debt is to high to pay off. But even if we did, it would do nothing to exports. If some other country wants to buy something from us, as long as it is the same price, they will continue to do so. Unless they can get whatever cheaper someplace else.

Yep, Trump can deal with debt in four years... seeing as he DIDN'T DEAL WITH DEBT in the four years he had, in fact the debt got worse.

The solution to the problem, like most problems in the US, is to change the electoral system.

The electoral system isn't the problem. The kind of government we have is the problem.

The electoral system isn't the problem. The kind of government we have is the problem.

The electoral system decides a lot about the make up of how things work. Take a look at countries with Proportional Representation and how they work and you'll see how important the electoral system is.

Said the pig to the mud-wallow.

Is there a worm down there somewhere?
eagle.jpg

America has paid dearly ever since January 21st, 2021.

The price one pays for allowing elections to be stolen.

Oh, so you are one of the ones who "drank the Kool Aid." The election wasn't stolen. If it was, all Trump and his mindless minions had to do was PROVE it. You know, how people vote is secret. That they voted isn't. Show me the list of those who voted who weren't able legally to vote. For trump to have lost to the degree he did, there must be many millions of such people. Show me the list!

What are you talking about. Our national debt is around 34 trillion dollars. I never said otherwise. Our trade imbalance just adds to that debt. Next, it doesn't matter what you're paying interest on. Being 234 trillion in debt is bad enough on its own. Though that is one little tidbit I did leave out of my thread. Thanks for bringing it up. Each year the U.S. has to pay around 395 billion in interest on our national debt.

Next, what I said is as accurate as you might to care to quibble over the difference between a debt and an obligation. Next, you are hallucinating. Humans aren't worth anything. Our country has value. Not the people living on it. As for the wetbacks flooding into our country, what are they worth.

Our national debt is around 34 trillion dollars. I never said otherwise.

You did, when you said this......

Our trade imbalance just adds to that debt.

If I buy a case of beer from Germany, how does that add to our debt?

Next, it doesn't matter what you're paying interest on.

It does.

Being 234 trillion in debt is bad enough on its own.

An unfunded obligation isn't a debt.

Next, you are hallucinating. Humans aren't worth anything.

I was talking about unfunded assets. Try to keep up.

I too have a 67 year old Brother.
Christian, ZERO retirement, Wife on self-reported disability for the last 41 years.

He too claims to have no debt either, because his trump Government pays him and his Christian Wife for NOT working.

Go Figure.

LOLLOOLLLLLL

How would you know how old my brother is. And if he was on disability, other presidents besides Trump paid for that disability. Which he himself would have paid for anyway through many years of paying a Social Security tax.

Oh, so you are one of the ones who "drank the Kool Aid."
What do you do with it? Shove it up your ass?

The election wasn't stolen.
Good, now link me to the government study where they proved that.

Show me the list of those who voted who weren't able legally to vote.
That has already been shown here many times. Just do a search for it. You got the brains.

For trump to have lost to the degree he did
Trump set a new record for getting many millions of votes more than any other sitting president in history. Another record turn out just like in New Hampshire.

Next up: Nevada.

No, our trade deficit is about $23 billion.

I think you meant to say our federal debt.

As for Dementia Donny paying that off...BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Let me give you a little history flashback:

THE HOAX:

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact:

US budget deficit balloons to nearly $1 trillion for fiscal 2019

Lyin' Donald DOUBLED the deficit. Before Covid.

Dollars to donuts says he will play the same hoax on the same rubes again, and they will fall for it again.

Forum List

Back