How much evidence do you need?

It looks like the firings of the judges was just the tip of the proverbial iceburg.

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwas...19.htm?source=rss&channel=krwashington_nation

This administration has got corruption, influence peddling, scandal, and cover-up down to a science.

It's time to seriously start talking impeachment and criminal charges for both Bush and Cheney.

Can you say "President Pelosi?"

Once you realize how evil these people and their supporters are it isn't hard to understand why they have become efficient at corruption, influence peddling, scandel and cover-up. The more I learn about Bush and Cheney the more convinced I am that they should be impeached yet I doubt that the evil bastards in the Congress who agree with them would allow that to happen. They will fight tooth and claw to protect their Leader Georgie Bush.

with all due respect, I think you fail too realize, their are alot of good people, who are conservative, who dont agree with everything bush does. Who are not neo cons, but are conservatives.

issue are when these liberals speak off the cuff they blind eye the corruption in there party as well. Politics is a dirty business and all parties are guilty at some point.
I'm sure when I name persons in the democratic party who are crooked as Forset Gumps spine they would disagree even with proof.
I guess I see this deal right now as some underhanded deal to fix the problem and anyone around D.C knows it don't work that way.

It looks like the firings of the judges was just the tip of the proverbial iceburg.

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwas...19.htm?source=rss&channel=krwashington_nation

This administration has got corruption, influence peddling, scandal, and cover-up down to a science.

It's time to seriously start talking impeachment and criminal charges for both Bush and Cheney.

Can you say "President Pelosi?"

How exactly is making sure people dont vote multiple times individuals dont engaged in voting fraud corruption, influence pedalling, and scandal? And how is this anything new? Liberals have been complaing about Republicans wanting to enforce the voting law for years.

And firing employees is hardly corruption. it's the right of the boss.

Once you realize how evil these people and their supporters are it isn't hard to understand why they have become efficient at corruption, influence peddling, scandel and cover-up. The more I learn about Bush and Cheney the more convinced I am that they should be impeached yet I doubt that the evil bastards in the Congress who agree with them would allow that to happen. They will fight tooth and claw to protect their Leader Georgie Bush.

The more I learn about people like yourself, the more I start realizing that there are some people who call good evil and evil good and wouldnt know real evil if it bit them in the nose.

The more I learn about people like yourself, the more I start realizing that there are some people who call good evil and evil good and wouldnt know real evil if it bit them in the nose.

Try something new. Slough off your slavish devotion to the Party and start thinking like an independent-minded citizen. I'll help you. When you respond to a good post with a link to evidence, post your thoughts - yes, your thoughts, not a reflexive spurt of Limbaughisms - and we'll discuss them. Who knows, you could be right. On the other hand if you want to see your democracy trampled into the dirt then keep parroting the Party line and whatever you do, don't ever think for yourself.

The evidence is coming out about these firings. If you want to maintain your delusions then stick with Fox because they'll ameliorate the effect of the evidence by twisting it and warping it and having Hannity and O'Reilly scream denials and sprays against the Democratic Party. But if you want the truth, if you want to know what's being done to your country then you might like to pay attention to the mainstream media.

Forum List

Back