How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

Same gas station today had regular at $5.09 now. 32¢ jump in two days
th

3on2ub.jpg

I am on a six weeks vacation after getting surgery for a spinal cord stimulator, so gasoline prices may do as it pleases.

I am on a six weeks vacation after getting surgery for a spinal cord stimulator, so gasoline prices may do as it pleases.
Medicine will be rationed in a poorer nation that is based on social order. The weaker must sacrifice themselves.

Two different young guys walked into the local pawn shop this morning pawning their guitars for gas money.....Odd but both were Yamahas.

Peeps that are better off lose sight sometimes of the fact that to a person living paycheck to paycheck the rapid increase in gas/food prices is a real hit that their paychecks are not keeping up with.

They can charge whatever they want; it's 'free enterprise' at its best, with a captive market and a corrupt government and hardly any taxes on the gains.

Just learn a skill and get a better job that pays more. Quit being lazy and unproductive.

Sounds like a lot of healthcare dollars to waste on an old fart .......probably should have just been given a pill.......or something ala Ocare and not ones that work cause we outlawed those

Getting ugly out there

How bad is it for everyone and how far higher will we go?

Predictions!

View attachment 614109
I, as Trump has already said since before Biden was installed via an election fraud coup of the Presidency, would brace for the very real possibility of $7/gallon (or more) gasoline.

Forum List

Back