How many.......

Fingers.....hands....faces....arms...etc etc etc are going to be vaporized today when people ignorantly and/or drunkenly fuck around with illegal or homemade fireworks?????

it's called attrition....the stupid ones don't survive, and leaves us with the smart ones to breed. It happens in most life forms.

Cant they still breed without faces or hands???

Fingers.....hands....faces....arms...etc etc etc are going to be vaporized today when people ignorantly and/or drunkenly fuck around with illegal or homemade fireworks?????

A few perhaps, Would you feel better if they purchased the 200 dollar FFL?:drillsergeant:

A few perhaps, Would you feel better if they purchased the 200 dollar FFL?:drillsergeant:

Nah.....I dont care what people do to themselves really. Just wonder how many ER trips today....??

My cousin did some serious damage to his fingers when a cherry bomb blew up too soon.

It boggles my mind that fireworks are allowed to be purchased by the non-professional. Then again, they expect us to get that whole tax thing right too.

My cousin did some serious damage to his fingers when a cherry bomb blew up too soon.

It boggles my mind that fireworks are allowed to be purchased by the non-professional. Then again, they expect us to get that whole tax thing right too.

YA but it's funner if you can get hurt doing it. :lol:

Professionals blow themselves up too....just happened today.

I'm all for personal liberties...so banning the shit is the last thing I care about. I was just sittin there thinkin how many people are going to spend the night in the ER.....its kinda funny.

Nah.....I dont care what people do to themselves really. Just wonder how many ER trips today....??

Some people are best left with sparklers.

Then again the biggest bangs are the most fun.

Some people are best left with sparklers.

Then again the biggest bangs are the most fun.

Yes they are.....big boom nice.

Sparklers can deliver a hell of a burn though...especially when you are wasted and you hadn't realized the damn thing had burned its way down to your fingers....Lol.

My wife is working in the ER tonight. I will ask her when she gets home in the morning. since there is a Woodstock-size concert going on nearby, I imagine it will be a doubly fucked-up night for her. :eek:

I'm all for personal liberties...so banning the shit is the last thing I care about. I was just sittin there thinkin how many people are going to spend the night in the ER.....its kinda funny.

should try to keep them away from kids, if they can.

My wife is working in the ER tonight. I will ask her when she gets home in the morning. since there is a Woodstock-size concert going on nearby, I imagine it will be a doubly fucked-up night for her. :eek:

Oh wow....I feel sorry for her. What could be worse than bein in an ER on a July 4th set on a Saturday night???? Jeez..

Of course...that goes for a shitload of stuff.....kitchen knives....rat poison...car keys...Michael Jackson....MSNBC...etc etc etc

Oh wow....I feel sorry for her. What could be worse than bein in an ER on a July 4th set on a Saturday night???? Jeez..

Hmmm. What do ya think? more burns or overdoses?

Of course...that goes for a shitload of stuff.....kitchen knives....rat poison...car keys...Michael Jackson....MSNBC...etc etc etc

yeah that fucking olbermann is a lot more dangerous than any of the other items you mentioned. :lol::lol:

Bummer, I hope she has a quiet night, but she wont. Alcohol will be a major player.

I don't touch that shit.

Homemade fireworks excite me just about as much as watching QVC.

Forum List

Back