How many White Liberals are Married to other than White?...

Funny, now that I think about it, most interracial couples I know are conservative. Most women of a different race I have dated were pretty conservative as well...hell, the only women that turn me down are liberals! I am serious about that.

Last edited:
Funny, now that I think about it, most interracial couples I know are conservative. Most women of the opposite sex I have dated were pretty conservative as well...hell, the only women that turn me down are liberals! I am serious about that.

"Most women of the opposite sex???"

What are you trying to tell us Nutz!!! :eek:

:lmao:

Every mixed race couple I know are all liberal.

That's interesting... It's about 50/50 of those I know but by FAR the White Liberals I know, mostly who I have become aquainted with via my Teacher Wife, are Married to the same Race.

All of the Gays I know are with the same Race and have been over various Partners.

All are screaming Liberal, as you would assume.

The other Interesting thing about that is that the Lesbians and Gay Men don't seem to associate with each other.

If you go to a Lesbian couple's BBQ, it's a shitload of Dykes and various Hetero's trying to be "in".

Lesbian's Hate Men that much?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Following the allegations of one black poster in here, who claims to be a guy, hordes of white women do nothing but fantasize about getting it from a, typically, well hung Negro fellow until the glorious day comes that they actually do so, it stands to reason lots of dopey liberal babes married their good fortunes.

You people need to read David Duke's book 'My Awakening: A Path To Racial Understanding' and get with the program.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/My-Awakening-Path-Racial-Understanding/dp/1892796007[/ame]

Forum List

Back