How many USMB Republicans believe kidnapped children are living on Mars?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

------------------------------------------------

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.

There's also the issue of the child-trafficking ring operating in secret on the planet 33.9 million miles from earth, according to a guest on the Alex Jones Show.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

Among his most well-known accusations in recent years is that the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, in which 20 children and six adults were killed at a school in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax. Jones has claimed that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and, more recently, promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy, which alleged that Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign was linked to a child-sex ring operating from the basement of a suburban Washington D.C. pizzeria.

A year ago, I would have said right wingers are smarter than that. And now they gave us Trump. So I guess not.
Since it was said on InfoWars, there actually is a percentage of rightwingnuts who will b'lieve it.

20 year space ride....that means they will no longer be children ( minors ) when they arrive at Mars.

Yeah we never really needed to see the curtain pulled all the way back on the conservative mental disease. But now it's out in the open for all too see in all it's puss and gangrene smelling glory. In the past you'd hear things about these people and you'd see a lone Youtube video now and then and think "yeah well that's just a tiny fraction of the right wing", but it isn't. This is who conservatives really are. And now they have their head schizophrenic in a place of power acting out his and their monstrously sad and pathetic delusions in public. And THIS is what the rest of the world has to deal with when one of our zombie-faced losers goes to another country to 'talk' to their leaders.

Republicans own Trump now. Trump is the Republicans now. The two are forever joined at the hip. Frankenstein has loosed the monster and they are enabling all of it's perversion before god.

• Banned
It's more plausible than believing Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election.
Russia, if you have Hillary's emails, release them and you will be rewarded.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

20 year space ride....that means they will no longer be children ( minors ) when they arrive at Mars.
Unless...unless... 20 earth years are a little over 10 1/2 Martian years, so, if the kids were, say, two when they were kidnapped, when they went to get their licenses renewed on Mars, they'd be 12 1/2 instead of 22. Clearly, minors.

It's more plausible than believing Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election.
Russia, if you have Hillary's emails, release them and you will be rewarded.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
cukoo.jpg

I'd bet 75% of the cons that post here think it possible. As batshit as this fake Alex Jones news is they will believe it anyway. Cons have a hard-on for fake news.

If the right wanted the left to ignore collusion with Russia, InfoWars should have claimed there was collusion.

1. What is the "right?"

2. There was no collusion with Russia.

3. So the "left" assumes InforWars is fake news like CNN and MSNBC?

If the right wanted the left to ignore collusion with Russia, InfoWars should have claimed there was collusion.

1. What is the "right?"

2. There was no collusion with Russia.

3. So the "left" assumes InforWars is fake news like CNN and MSNBC?
Alex Jones admits he's full of shit. The right b'lieves the bullshit he says anyway.

And NO ALEX JONES did NOT SAY that ONE OF HIS GUES SAID IT , and when you only get parts of a story which sheep morons do very well this is where RUMORS start, Media indoctrinates and the asses fall right into place. Washington post is partly owned by the CIA and you jackasses still don't get it. And tech he did NOT say they were, HE SAID he wouldn't put it past this Government to do something that laime. AGAIN YOU SHEEP MISS THE WHOLE CONTEXT based off some liberal written CIA POS news source. They are the other CNN watch and see.

Last edited:
FYFI............the guy one the right with the beard is the one who said, and the guy on the right is a former CIA rejects

upload_2017-7-3_6-52-26.png

That's funny. A year ago I would have said left wingers were pretty smart, but they ran Hillary, which in turn gave us Trump, so...

Don't ignore or underestimate the role running Hillary played in getting us to our current debacle. That would be willfully ignorant.

That's funny. A year ago I would have said left wingers were pretty smart, but they ran Hillary, which in turn gave us Trump, so...

Don't ignore or underestimate the role running Hillary played in getting us to our current debacle. That would be willfully ignorant.
Well, no... Comey gave us Trump. Hillary had a comfortable double digit lead until Comey reopened a bogus investigation into her email server while people were voting.

Well, no... Comey gave us Trump. Hillary had a comfortable double digit lead until Comey reopened a bogus investigation into her email server while people were voting.
Yay! We found an excuse that doesn't require Hillary to be a really, really bad candidate! Truth is, she was.

Yay! We found an excuse that doesn't require Hillary to be a really, really bad candidate! Truth is, she was.
So? Trump was an even worse candidate. Comey made the difference.

Keep the faith. You might need it in a few years if you can't find a better candidate.

Keep the faith. You might need it in a few years if you can't find a better candidate.
Maybe politics is a religion for you; but it's not for me. Faith is not needed. Politics are more like a pendulum which will swing back.

Forum List

Back