How many times does Romney have to say he doesn’t care about poor people?

GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
This man who depends on special tax treatment for all his 20 million dollars, who was born rich, whose children were born rich, this is what he think of Americans who aren’t born rich. People making less than $20,000 pay more in tax than he does, then he says this shit, because it is what they think of the rest of us. Those born to wealth think they own it all, they think that anybody who wants a decent wage is just greedy remember these are the same people who are trying to bust unions everywhere. They are a bunch of spoiled rich babies and if you vote Republican, you are selling your families future down the river so rich brats like the Romney boys can have it all.

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters | Mother Jones

blue-collar-house.jpg

How much of Obama REAL money has he given to charity and how much has Romney give. Then get back to me.

I mean REAL money for obama .. Not our tax dollars

How much of Obama REAL money has he given to charity and how much has Romney give. Then get back to me.

Of course we are excluding what Romney gives to that country club called the Mormon Church right? OK let's take a look at the past five years or so, wait Romney's keeping that secret.

Last edited:

Of course we are excluding what Romney gives to that country club called the Mormon Church right? OK let's take a look at the past five years or so, wait Romney's keeping that secret.

IRS knows every year how much he gave his church.

No issue.

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

That's the truth nobody talks about.

Obama's church doesn't require him to donate a percentage of his income. The Mormon church does.

As a matter of fact, it requires 10 percent of your net worth.

IRS knows every year how much he gave his church.

No issue.

Ryan had to give him ten years worth, but we only get to see one? (still waiting for that other one he promised)

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

Yup. There are exceptions but most of em don't want to work. Why should they when we taxpayers are paying their bills, putting food on their tables and generally being obliged to take care of them.

Personally, I could give shit one for the poor. Let em get off their asses and take care of themselves. I, for one, am sick of being forced to take care of em.

Anyone who want to can certainly open up their wallets. The poor will take every dime thats given to em. Oh, and don't wait for them to pay it back because they never will.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Poor to comfortable home owning, two cars, a dog, trip to Disney World and a weber grill is all around us, everywhere.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Boy are you dumb. Go down to your local Social Services office and take a gander at who your happily supporting.

Mayby you like paying bills for others but I sure don't.

Its to bad we taxpayers don't have a say because if we did most of the poor and downtrodden would have to get a fucking job.

Ryan had to give him ten years worth, but we only get to see one? (still waiting for that other one he promised)

What did you find to use against him in the one you've seen ?

"use against" him????? why does he fear the truth, I think is a better question. what does he want to hide? what is he ashamed of? I guess anybody who simply says anything true, is "against" Romney, seeing how the truth is an enemy of his.

"use against" him????? why does he fear the truth, I think is a better question. what does he want to hide? what is he ashamed of? I guess anybody who simply says anything true, is "against" Romney, seeing how the truth is an enemy of his.

Translated = found nothing.

Yup. There are exceptions but most of em don't want to work. Why should they when we taxpayers are paying their bills, putting food on their tables and generally being obliged to take care of them.

Personally, I could give shit one for the poor. Let em get off their asses and take care of themselves. I, for one, am sick of being forced to take care of em.

Anyone who want to can certainly open up their wallets. The poor will take every dime thats given to em. Oh, and don't wait for them to pay it back because they never will.

Most? How many is that? Got a number?

Why work when you can make the same in entitlements that your marketable skills bring you by your own efforts ?

The problem.

Translated = found nothing.

wan't really looking but as long as you're asking I think dishin' on people who pay more of their hard earned money in tax than you do the money you get for doing nothing, some might say that revels character, but that's up to people to decide for themselves.

Most? How many is that? Got a number?

Nope. Have you??

Forum List

Back