How many times did Obama not say "Islamic Terrorist"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
How many times did Obama not say "Islamic Terrorist" after another Islamic Terrorist committed mass murder against innocent Americans? And, how many times did the Press and Hollywood accuse Obama of being an Islamic Terrorist because he did not say “Islamic Terrorist”.

Pretty stupid, wasn't it.

Of all the idiotic things for the RWNJs to get their panties in a twist over. Where are they now that the cheeto is openly working for Russia?

Obama killed more ISIL terrorists than anyone on the planet but the RWNJs lie about that.

Just like they lie about drumpf the fasist nazi.

Our cheeeto president is a terrorist sympathizer.

Pretty stupid, wasn't it.

Of all the idiotic things for the RWNJs to get their panties in a twist over. Where are they now that the cheeto is openly working for Russia?

Obama killed more ISIL terrorists than anyone on the planet but the RWNJs lie about that.

Just like they lie about drumpf the fasist nazi.

Our cheeeto president is a terrorist sympathizer.
LoL Openly working for Russia. In what capacity is President Trump "working for Russia"? When Donald Trump ships $400 million cash to Russia like your hero Obama did with Iran, you let us know.

Has trump commented on this weeks festivities in Spain and Russia and Finland

In speeches Obamaggot was too busy using the words "I" "me" "that's not who we are" and "we have a lot of work to do." Did I miss any of his usual cliches?

And now that we have an orange-puts that says those words what has changed? Nothing. You derps that followed this propaganda meme as if it meant anything now get to realize THEY don't care what you call them. That shit only means something to Faux News' audience and is just another fake reason to hate someone in America for political purposes.

And now that we have an orange-puts that says those words what has changed? Nothing. You derps that followed this propaganda meme as if it meant anything now get to realize THEY don't care what you call them. That shit only means something to Faux News' audience and is just another fake reason to hate someone in America for political purposes.
The obvious point is that the dumb liberal crackpots have ZERO credibility when accusing Trump of being a Nazi.

The obvious point is that the dumb liberal crackpots have ZERO credibility when accusing Trump of being a Nazi.

No the point is the idiots that whined and cried for years about 'why doesn't the president say Islamic Terrorists' now see why it was a phony issue. Now we have an imbicile that says it like a bodily function and all the same attacks are taking place.

You idgits get the clue yet?

No the point is the idiots that whined and cried for years about 'why doesn't the president say Islamic Terrorists' now see why it was a phony issue. Now we have an imbicile that says it like a bodily function and all the same attacks are taking place.

I notice that Trump didn't mention "Islamic Terrorism™" when he was visiting Saudi Arabia, the country where 17 of the 19 9/11 terrorists came from.

I notice that Trump didn't mention "Islamic Terrorism™" when he was visiting Saudi Arabia, the country where 17 of the 19 9/11 terrorists came from.

He did put his hands on their orb though. "You, drumpf, touch my Islamic orb". They asked Melania but she said "I'm not touching anything they pull out, is there a Denny's close by?"

Yeah . Trump can say Islamic terror , but he can't say "white supremits "

in all fairness they always said "isis" or "isil" which stands for "islamic".
but i'm not convinced they ever knew that.

one concept still ongoing that they couldn't reconcile was "benghazi".

Forum List

Back