How many threads will the Repubs make about a Gay NBA star...

So did you learn to count to 1 yet?

True enough Grampa, I looked through the first 2 or 3 pages and I didn't even see yours.

So apparently we once again have the liberal left making up issues so they can tear them down. So disingenuous, but it is good to see a poster come out of the closet, I just wonder why he can't be more direct.

The real question should have been how many media outlets will make a big deal out of this. Only the media is allowed to discuss this apparently.

True enough Grampa, I looked through the first 2 or 3 pages and I didn't even see yours.

So apparently we once again have the liberal left making up issues so they can tear them down. So disingenuous, but it is good to see a poster come out of the closet, I just wonder why he can't be more direct.

He claimed there were 4 or 5. I looked and found 0 others.

Trying to manufacture outrage out of thin air.

I am GOP. Good for Collins. Piss on anybody who has problems with it.

i am an INDEPENDENT gun loving CONSERVATIVE.., i do not have a problem with him being a qweer (sic), but i do have a problem with the extravagant press conference announcing his qweerness (sic)

AND

i do have a problem with the chief muslime in the White House calling the MF'er to congratulate him/it !! when he refused to call the victims of the Benghazi attack.., what a fucking worthless "Red Line" pile of shit he is. <---------<<< that is a big fucking period !!

betcha dint knoe they were square when ya sized dem up to a 7 didja ? :clap2:

You didn't look at all

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/291389-i-m-a-34-year-old-nba-center-i-m-black-and-i-m-gay.html

But but but...Closed is just making it up! There aren't any other threads. Now lets hear why you being wrong is ok and why me being wrong is a conspiracy.

I am GOP. Good for Collins. Piss on anybody who has problems with it.
i am an INDEPENDENT gun loving CONSERVATIVE.., i do not have a problem with him being a qweer (sic), but i do have a problem with the extravagant press conference announcing his qweerness (sic) AND i do have a problem with the chief muslime in the White House calling the MF'er to congratulate him/it !! when he refused to call the victims of the Benghazi attack.., what a fucking worthless "Red Line" pile of shit he is. <---------<<< that is a big fucking period !! betcha dint knoe they were square when ya sized dem up to a 7 didja ? :clap2:

Nah, you are merely a wilderness libertarian without a clue about America. Obama is as much a Muslim as you are an intelligent, discerning individual. When you grow up, get back to us, could ya?

You didn't look at all

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/291389-i-m-a-34-year-old-nba-center-i-m-black-and-i-m-gay.html

But but but...Closed is just making it up! There aren't any other threads. Now lets hear why you being wrong is ok and why me being wrong is a conspiracy.

Again, can you count? That's 1 other thread not 4 or 5 and it's in sports forum about a sports players admission.

Ohhhh the humanity of it all......

You didn't look at all

Again, can you count? That's 1 other thread not 4 or 5 and it's in sports forum about a sports players admission.

Ohhhh the humanity of it all......

So when you said there were 0 others...? 1 is the same as 0, is that what you're saying? Or did you make a mistake?

Note how many of the liberal's post start with something like, "When are Republicans going to stop beating their wives?" Then when their BS is not responded to the liberal left whines that the right won't answer. Disingenuous.

Forum List

Back