How many threads will the Repubs make about a Gay NBA star...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
While claiming to not care? I'm counting 4 or 5 so far....that's a whole lot of not caring, I think

They have to keep their hands on the keyboard. Idle hands are the Devil's playground.

4353790541_lbs070830gif_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Perhaps when libs stop acting like this guy discovered plutonium or something... a fucking hero? Just because he's gay and says so? Who fucking cares.

Best career move this guy ever made. They are actually talking about him getting endorsements for the first time. Good for him.

I am GOP.

Anyone who has to flaunt that in front of everyone isn't really GOP material. What a douche.

Templar, you have to sit down to pee because you can't find your manhood.

I am saying that no one should have problem, particularly Republicans.

Here is the entire post, that you edited to take it out of context. Reported.

I am GOP. Good for Collins. Piss on anybody who has problems with it.

The only problem anybody has with the whole affair is wormy little libroidal drips like you waving an NBA ham-and-egger around in everyone's faces, as though he's some kind of big fucking hero and everybody is obligated to view him as such. whoop-de-doo

You, Oddball, are calling attention to this. And what is ludicrous is that you are not Republican, you don't speak for the GOP.

Republicans, conservatives, and liberts should have no trouble with this, and condemn anyone who does.

Last edited:
I am GOP.

Anyone who has to flaunt that in front of everyone isn't really GOP material. What a douche.

Nice comeback. Fact is your post was rather vulgar and was not worth the pixels it was posted on. Way to carry the banner of a cause, and then say "piss on anybody who has problems with it". Unless my quote broke any rules, your report means nothing. Grow up Jake.

You aren't GOP never will be. You aren't even a moderate conservative, you are a closet liberal. It's not that hard to notice. If you have to announce that in front of your friends, you aren't really GOP now are you?

Still lmaoing over you reporting me for "taking your post out of context". Utterly riotous Jake!

:laugh2:

Nice comeback. Fact is your post was rather vulgar and was not worth the pixels it was posted on. Way to carry the banner of a cause, and then say "piss on anybody who has problems with it". Unless my quote broke any rules, your report means nothing. Grow up Jake.

You aren't GOP never will be. You aren't even a moderate conservative, you are a closet liberal. It's not that hard to notice. If you have to announce that in front of your friends, you aren't really GOP now are you?

Templar has never been Republican just a far right fruitcake, so that's what he is worth when it comes to party stuff, and is a vulgar individual yet complains about my kick ass on Oddball? :lol:

I do carry the banner for the mainstream Republican cause. Piss on anybody who has problems with it, and piss on you, Templar, if you think Collins is an issue at all.

Stand up for his right to be what he is. That's the core of Republicanism: self responsibility, self accountability.

Grow up, support the party, take what you dish, or step off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back