How many threads will the Repubs make about a Gay NBA star...

I was sticking to your attack on me, TK: don't do it if you don't want to get it even harder. Be smart. And keep hiding your fear of me.

The core of the GOP is mainstream Republicanism, and nope, kiddo, you are no constitutional expert, so we who do know it expect you to shut up.

Shut up, support the GOP, and be respectful.

Huh? Have you finally lost it? You sound like a wannabe totalitarian. I will give my respect to those who earn it, not those who demand it. If you don't like that, well then, that's fuckin too bad, Jake. I will not shut up, I have rights to free speech.. oh wait, I thought you claimed to be a constitutional authority? Guess not, you're nothing more than an oppressor.

You don't know shit about the Constitution. That is the biggest lie I have ever heard come out of your head.

Wake up and smell the real world Jake, you aren't part of it.

Stick around...The whoppers just keep getting bigger and bigger. :lol:

He's not a Star. Dude averaged 1 point a game this season smgdh.

Perhaps they can trade him to LA so he can score with some real men.

both of those teams made the playoffs.....how did the Hornets do?....:eusa_eh:

Oh, they sucked... if we could ever get Gordon to get that tampon unstuck from his ass we might do better... who knows?

BTW.. we're the Pelicans now. I know, how fucking dreadful... athough the logo is pretty cool.

Last edited:
The children here are Oddball and TK who can't take what they dish out without crying like little girls. :lol:

It is what is, boys.
Lol. Stsrkey avoids the subject and posts talking points....he claims hes a goper.....but doesnt agree with any issues.....hes fake and dishonest

Huh? Have you finally lost it? You sound like a wannabe totalitarian. I will give my respect to those who earn it, not those who demand it. If you don't like that, well then, that's fuckin too bad, Jake. I will not shut up, I have rights to free speech.. oh wait, I thought you claimed to be a constitutional authority? Guess not, you're nothing more than an oppressor. You don't know shit about the Constitution. That is the biggest lie I have ever heard come out of your head.

This country is in super trouble if we are relying on the constitutional expertise of yoiks like Glenn Beck, Templar, and other far right weirdies. Your language grows increasingly vulgar, little boy. Yep, you have rights to free speech yet you try to stop others: that sounds totalitarian to me. You were talking about being a constitutional authority, so you got your ass kicked for being so presumptions. You are an infant on such matters. We know you are lying when you lips are moving.

The children here are Oddball and TK who can't take what they dish out without crying like little girls. :lol:

It is what is, boys.
Lol. Stsrkey avoids the subject and posts talking points....he claims hes a goper.....but doesnt agree with any issues.....hes fake and dishonest

Says the racist bigot who got his ass kicked in two of his own threads. :lol:

Tis what tis, bucky.

He's labeled as courageous.
He gets a phone call from the President.
He gets an email or something from the First Lady.
The WH press secretary talks about him at a press briefing.
It's in every news story on the radio.

WTF....

Why is this such a big deal?....

He's labeled as courageous.
He gets a phone call from the President.
He gets an email or something from the First Lady.
The WH press secretary talks about him at a press briefing.
It's in every news story on the radio.

WTF....

Why is this such a big deal?....

It's not unless we play into the hands of the Dems.

The REAL question should be how much playing time do you believe this person will get now.

Not this partisan hack question in the OP.

I don't know that he will be signed as a free agent before next season. Maybe an add on during the season if a position opens up.

While claiming to not care? I'm counting 4 or 5 so far....that's a whole lot of not caring, I think

Here is one from a Right Wing Capitalist:

I wish Jason Williams the best. He should be able to play in the league without hate from players, coaches, executives and fans.

It is what is, boys.

Tis what tis, bucky.

No jakey people are on to your games and you still have no answers...you csnt even say a policy you agee with the gop on

You ass was kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In several threads

Oh in a previous thresd. Jakey says the new left hsd no marxist infuence

It is what is, boys.

Tis what tis, bucky.

Being accused of being a "racist bigot" is a better reflection on the accuser than on the accusee.

Forum List

Back