How many Russian Troops are in Mexico, Canada, or Caribbean?

However Russia could go and try and get troops in Mexico, if it wanted to.

Mexico isn't the US.

That would be unnecessary aggressive posturing and I would not fault the U.S for being pissed off about it.

The biggest problem here is that Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, the Ukraine etc are fearful of what Russia will do, so they joined NATO, which is their right to do so.

Russia annexed Crimea because it was the wish of the people that live there. Regardless of how butthurt everybody is, Russia had a lot more justification than we do for most of our military action, and they managed to pull it off with minimal violence.

So if Russia has a problem with that, who the fuck cares?

We should, because it's childish as fuck and a little bit of maturity could really improve relations with Russia. Our military can be anywhere in the world in very little time and Russia knows that. We don't need to rub their nose in the fact that we have the biggest dick of all.

Yes, the US would be pissed off with Chinese troops in Mexico. Why? Because the US is arrogant as fuck, like the Russians, like the Chinese. Power breeds arrogance.

Russia annexed the Crimea because the Russians wanted to annex the Crimea.

Had the whole thing been done in a proper manner then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. However Russia turned up with Russian troops with their badges covered up, pretending not to be Russian troops. Then they took over the Crimea and held a vote that no one could oversee.

Yes, I understand the Crimea is mostly ethnic Russian, but that doesn't make what they did okay.

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic-majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia

Here's a list of mostly Hispanic areas. Imagine they started to be annexed by Mexico. Would the US stand by and accept this? Hell no they wouldn't. So why should the Ukraine? Oh, wait, because the Ukraine is smaller the Russia and doesn't stand a chance in war.

Russia is being as childish as fuck. You want maturity against a country that keeps annexing places. Ukraine and Georgia. Where next? Putin needs this shit to keep the people happy.

Do you think Russia could have convinced Ukraine to give up Crimea through other means?

37175321_1850417348379549_1204937617305501696_n.jpg

However Russia could go and try and get troops in Mexico, if it wanted to.

Mexico isn't the US.

That would be unnecessary aggressive posturing and I would not fault the U.S for being pissed off about it.

The biggest problem here is that Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, the Ukraine etc are fearful of what Russia will do, so they joined NATO, which is their right to do so.

Russia annexed Crimea because it was the wish of the people that live there. Regardless of how butthurt everybody is, Russia had a lot more justification than we do for most of our military action, and they managed to pull it off with minimal violence.

So if Russia has a problem with that, who the fuck cares?

We should, because it's childish as fuck and a little bit of maturity could really improve relations with Russia. Our military can be anywhere in the world in very little time and Russia knows that. We don't need to rub their nose in the fact that we have the biggest dick of all.

Yes, the US would be pissed off with Chinese troops in Mexico. Why? Because the US is arrogant as fuck, like the Russians, like the Chinese. Power breeds arrogance.

Russia annexed the Crimea because the Russians wanted to annex the Crimea.

Had the whole thing been done in a proper manner then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. However Russia turned up with Russian troops with their badges covered up, pretending not to be Russian troops. Then they took over the Crimea and held a vote that no one could oversee.

Yes, I understand the Crimea is mostly ethnic Russian, but that doesn't make what they did okay.

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic-majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia

Here's a list of mostly Hispanic areas. Imagine they started to be annexed by Mexico. Would the US stand by and accept this? Hell no they wouldn't. So why should the Ukraine? Oh, wait, because the Ukraine is smaller the Russia and doesn't stand a chance in war.

Russia is being as childish as fuck. You want maturity against a country that keeps annexing places. Ukraine and Georgia. Where next? Putin needs this shit to keep the people happy.

Do you think Russia could have convinced Ukraine to give up Crimea through other means?

No, probably not.

Do you think Russia could be convinced to give up Chechnya?

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

Parts of the Black Sea belong to Turkey, the Ukraine and other countries.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.
About 4 miles.

So, does the US have troops within 4 miles of the Russian border?
Yes.

Fucking hell. What does "Yes." do to add to this topic? Nothing, because you have nothing.

Forum List

Back