How many RUSSIAN CIVILIANS have been killed in Putin's war on Ukraine?

Well. . . we know that the Azov battalion killed between 12,000 to 15,000 ethnic Russians since 2014, before the Russians invaded. . . so? I suppose as long at Russia stays below that number, we probably should just ignore all the propaganda.

:rolleyes:

Russian soldiers are evil - like Putin.

War crimes investigators have uncovered horrific cases of sexual violence committed by Russian troops in Ukraine, including women and girls kept in a Bucha basement for 25 days. Ukraine’s official ombudsman for human rights, Lyudmyla Denisova, says nine of them are now pregnant.

WARNING: Graphic content

Last edited:
War crimes investigators have uncovered horrific cases of sexual violence committed by Russian troops in Ukraine, including women and girls kept in a Bucha basement for 25 days. Ukraine’s official ombudsman for human rights, Lyudmyla Denisova, says nine of them are now pregnant.
Fake News from the Ukrainian propaganda spin department. ... :cuckoo:

". . .She said her attacker - a young, thin, Chechen fighter allied with Russia - was taken away by a separate unit of Russian soldiers when they discovered the crime. Her husband was shot in the abdomen and later died. . . "

So. . . it sounds like Chechen mercenaries did it. . . much like the hessian soldiers were monsters in our revolutionary war. . . what are you going to do?

In fact. . . I remember when the private contractor Blackwater committed so many human rights violations in Iraq, it had to be renamed. No one was held to account.

That is just how war goes.

Fake News from the Ukrainian propaganda spin department

No, I have no doubt that there were probably some atrocities committed by the mercenaries. Mercenaries are notoriously hard to control. Once they have control over a civilian population, there is nothing to stop them from raping, looting and murdering the folks that they are in control of -- if the government that controls their contracts are in a bind, and still needs them for operations.

Blackwater got away with all sorts of bullshit ... this is an open secret.

It is absolutely no reason for the US to either get involved, nor to increase weapons funding or support for this war. We are falling apart as a nation. . . I don't understand why we need to support that tyrannical government.

War is hell.

6ce624.jpg

Forum List

Back