How many Republicans here

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin

What help did he ask for? When?
Todd I'm surprised a person around here as long as you never heard the moron Trump ask putin for help with Hills Email

You're an idiot.

Hey Vladimir Putin! Do me favor, ok? Run over edward37's house with a bulldozer. The news media would greatly thank you!

Now is that "asking Putin for help"? What are the chances that you'll actually get your house flattened?

Idiot.
BUT SEVENTEEN agencies AGREE that Russia meddled in our election Putin wanted Trump to win

Please explain how the Russians changed one single vote from Hillary to Trump.

This should be good.

Wingnut owned tabloid:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/touch...s-appear-to-be-changing-votes-in-mississippi/

OMFGWTF????

It's August 28, 2019 and the Russians are hacking the voting machines in a Mississippi GOP gubernatorial primary runoff!!!!

OrganicWarpedIbis-max-1mb.gif

No, seriously: Where are all the stories about people's votes being mysteriously changed from Hillary to Trump, in 2016?

Last edited:
Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap

You supported O and he was exponentially worse than Trump. Spare us your fake righteous indignation.
Brownie That's bullshit He could speak to people ,leaders of other countries leaders here He was concerned with clean air , water ,,he believed in science ,he didn't think he was smarter than generals

Sure thing dumb ass. You need help pop.

"
Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years"

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's Business Daily
I think the old dummy is BEYOND help. Can you imagine being 82 years of age and that clueless?

I don't hold his age against him. Only his politics.
Reaching age 82 is admirable.

But to harbor that much deranged hatred will make a man die bitter and alone.

IMHO, I don't think that Trump was on the line to Ukraine at all. It was just a setup as he knew the D's were listening, and he wanted to get the Biden-Ukraine story some main stream media legs.

Donald J. Trump has decided that he would rather face Pocahontas in next years election, and she would be a lot easier to schlong. And vanquishing Sen. Warren would also be a destruction of Ultraliberal progressivism, as her bonafides to the left are impeccable.

So the idea this weak was to use the media, and this "whistleblower" to sink Bite Me.

You supported O and he was exponentially worse than Trump. Spare us your fake righteous indignation.
Brownie That's bullshit He could speak to people ,leaders of other countries leaders here He was concerned with clean air , water ,,he believed in science ,he didn't think he was smarter than generals

Sure thing dumb ass. You need help pop.

"
Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years"

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's Business Daily
I think the old dummy is BEYOND help. Can you imagine being 82 years of age and that clueless?

I don't hold his age against him. Only his politics.
Reaching age 82 is admirable.

But to harbor that much deranged hatred will make a man die bitter and alone.

One day longer alive bitter and alone is better than dying young surrounded by others and regretting what you're gonna miss out on.

Todd I'm surprised a person around here as long as you never heard the moron Trump ask putin for help with Hills Email

You're an idiot.

Hey Vladimir Putin! Do me favor, ok? Run over edward37's house with a bulldozer. The news media would greatly thank you!

Now is that "asking Putin for help"? What are the chances that you'll actually get your house flattened?

Idiot.
BUT SEVENTEEN agencies AGREE that Russia meddled in our election Putin wanted Trump to win

This should be good.

Wingnut owned tabloid:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/touch...s-appear-to-be-changing-votes-in-mississippi/

OMFGWTF????

It's August 28, 2019 and the Russians are hacking the voting machines in a Mississippi GOP gubernatorial primary runoff!!!!

Where’s your proof they didn’t do it in 2016?

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap
Asked for help? When?

Lefties STILL beating the dead Russia horse? You do know that story is dead and buried. Yet you scream like little girls when it is correctly pointed out that Biden is owned by Ukraine and China. Proven. By his own words. Unlike your phony charges on Trump. So you should welcome an investigation into Biden shouldn't you?

You're an idiot.

Idiot.

This should be good.

Wingnut owned tabloid:

OMFGWTF????

Where’s your proof they didn’t do it in 2016?

Where's the proof that they did, besides a 2 year long investigation that cost millions of dollars, and proved nothing? Anyone who still believes that Trump beat Hillary because of "Russian interference", should go have his or her head examined by Alex Jones.

We have 30 million illegal Latinos helping democrats we can’t get a little Russian help? Lol

IMHO, I don't think that Trump was on the line to Ukraine at all. It was just a setup as he knew the D's were listening, and he wanted to get the Biden-Ukraine story some main stream media legs.

Donald J. Trump has decided that he would rather face Pocahontas in next years election, and she would be a lot easier to schlong. And vanquishing Sen. Warren would also be a destruction of Ultraliberal progressivism, as her bonafides to the left are impeccable.

So the idea this weak was to use the media, and this "whistleblower" to sink Bite Me.

If that's the case then after Biden gets kicked to the curb over this, I sure look forward to seeing how Trump is going to knock Warren out of the race. She's dirty as a dog and had lots of baggage, if one looks hard enough.

Besides, Warren is subject to spontaneous outbursts of apoplectic fits when she speaks. She has about as much control over her emotions as a monkey has over its bowels. I can already visualize Trump standing there smirking at her as she goes off on an uncontrollable fit of indignation over something he said.

Last edited:
All of them.

Presidents ask help from foreign governments all the time. In case the crazy left has been in a coma for the last decade or so, the U.S. and Russia share data and information and space on the "international" Space Station and U.S. astronauts need to hitch a ride to the space station on Russian junk. Democrats are like Wiley Coyote. Every time they think they caught Trump they fall off a freaking cliff. Now Biden is in trouble over Ukraine.

Lefties STILL beating the dead Russia horse? You do know that story is dead and buried. Yet you scream like little girls when it is correctly pointed out that Biden is owned by Ukraine and China. Proven. By his own words. Unlike your phony charges on Trump. So you should welcome an investigation into Biden shouldn't you?

They have an elitist and entitled mindset in their thirst for power that should not be questioned short of investigated.

Is it possible the US is better off without Trump OR Biden in the White House?
samebird.jpg

Biden urges investigation into Trump Ukraine call

"Trump’s July 25 telephone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy is at the center of an escalating battle over a whistleblower’s complaint reportedly concerning the U.S. leader’s dealings with Ukraine that the administration has refused to give Congress.

"The Wall Street Journal and other news outlets on Friday said Trump repeatedly asked Zelenskiy to investigate unsubstantiated charges that Biden, while vice president, threatened to withhold U.S. aid unless a prosecutor who was looking into a gas company in which Biden’s son was involved was fired."

Is it possible the US is better off without Trump OR Biden in the White House?
samebird.jpg

Biden urges investigation into Trump Ukraine call

"Trump’s July 25 telephone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy is at the center of an escalating battle over a whistleblower’s complaint reportedly concerning the U.S. leader’s dealings with Ukraine that the administration has refused to give Congress.

"The Wall Street Journal and other news outlets on Friday said Trump repeatedly asked Zelenskiy to investigate unsubstantiated charges that Biden, while vice president, threatened to withhold U.S. aid unless a prosecutor who was looking into a gas company in which Biden’s son was involved was fired."

So I should write in "some old Indian" in 2020?

"Make America savage again"? :laughing0301:

Two shitty Presidents doesn't make it any better...

Besides, you're at least partially wrong about Obumble...

Obumble did a good job on the domestic front, pulling us out of a depression, but he was a train-wreck on the foreign policy front...

Trump. on the other hand, is a train wreck on BOTH the domestic AND foreign policy fronts...

Obumble did a good job on the domestic front, pulling us out of a depression,

That's funny!

He knew fuck-all about economics.

Nearly everything he did was bad for our economy.

Of course Democrats will do the same thing and the left will applaud it like the right does with Trump...

So will you support the Democrat President if he or she is the same as Trump or will you call the person out and say no we must not lower ourselves to that level?
We learn lessons. No one as inexperienced, rude, boorish, selfish and never held to account for actions will ever be elected president ever again.

Of course Democrats will do the same thing and the left will applaud it like the right does with Trump...

So will you support the Democrat President if he or she is the same as Trump or will you call the person out and say no we must not lower ourselves to that level?
We learn lessons. No one as inexperienced, rude, boorish, selfish and never held to account for actions will ever be elected president ever again.

I may not see you after the next election, so I'll say it now:

You don't learn lessons, and you don't learn from your mistakes. You democrats are letting Trump get the best of you every day, and you continue to underestimate him. That's why you will lose again in 2020, no matter what you throw at him, and regardless of who you run against him.

Mark down what I said on a calendar somewhere, so you don't forget it.

Oh! So we'll get the same milk-toast elitist fools that we've had that sold our Country out and were foreign policy fuck-ups.
Geez, that's comforting!

Forum List

Back