How many Republicans here

Of course Democrats will do the same thing and the left will applaud it like the right does with Trump...

So will you support the Democrat President if he or she is the same as Trump or will you call the person out and say no we must not lower ourselves to that level?
We learn lessons. No one as inexperienced, rude, boorish, selfish and never held to account for actions will ever be elected president ever again.

Oh! So we'll get the same milk-toast elitist fools that we've had that sold our Country out and were foreign policy fuck-ups.
Geez, that's comforting!
Let us pray! Our laws and our institutions and our national sanity cannot bear more Trumpian
malfeasance.

Well what the left is offering will result in another four years of Trump and blame yourself and not his supporters for the failure to get rid of him...
Do you really believe that, when presented a choice between Trump and a reasonable, responsible intelligent adult, they will opt for four more years of abuse of power and international embarrassment?

Of course Democrats will do the same thing and the left will applaud it like the right does with Trump...

So will you support the Democrat President if he or she is the same as Trump or will you call the person out and say no we must not lower ourselves to that level?
We learn lessons. No one as inexperienced, rude, boorish, selfish and never held to account for actions will ever be elected president ever again.

Oh! So we'll get the same milk-toast elitist fools that we've had that sold our Country out and were foreign policy fuck-ups.
Geez, that's comforting!
Let us pray! Our laws and our institutions and our national sanity cannot bear more Trumpian
malfeasance.

Well what the left is offering will result in another four years of Trump and blame yourself and not his supporters for the failure to get rid of him...
Do you really believe that, when presented a choice between Trump and a reasonable, responsible intelligent adult, they will opt for four more years of abuse of power and international embarrassment?

That's not anyone the Dems are presenting. They are all a bunch of extreme moron's.

Geez, that's comforting!
malfeasance.

That's not anyone the Dems are presenting. They are all a bunch of extreme moron's.
Really? Tell us about the redoubtable stable genius Trump claims to be.

We out here in real world have not lapped up the Teump kool aid. We know an idiot when we see one. And we can tell the crooked from the honest, the responsible from the unaccountable, the sophisticate from the boor.

Last edited:
Geez, that's comforting!
malfeasance.

Really? Tell us about the r doubtable stable genius Trump claims to be.

We out here in real world have not lapped up the Teump kool aid. We know an idiot when we see one. And we can tell the crooked from the honest, the responsible from the unaccountable, the sophisticate from the boor.

I made no such claim, your side however is running a bunch of freaks that actually make Bitchlary look semi sane.

malfeasance.

I made no such claim, your side however is running a bunch of freaks that actually make Bitchlary look semi sane.
Okay. I know when to placate the indoctrinated.

If Abraham Lincoln were running as a Democrat, you Trump acolytes would call him insane too.

The best result all around would be a Trump defeat next November followed by the news he was shived in the prison dining hall.

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap
I doesn't even register on their radar man. He could rape their mothers right now and they wouldn't care.

Okay. I know when to placate the indoctrinated.

If Abraham Lincoln were running as a Democrat, you Trump acolytes would call him insane too.

The best result all around would be a Trump defeat next November followed by the news he was shived in the prison dining hall.

This is the problem with partisan's, they think in a binary manner which means EVERYONE is just like them. Trump works for the same money people they ALL work for. You aren't presenting ANYONE who can "beat" Trump straight up, not one of them can. Write this down, if Trump doesn't start a war he will not win a second term.

Don't give a damn that Trump asked for help from Putin and now Ukraine? That this obvious spitting on our laws makes no difference to you? Just curious ,,,,,but try to remember not holding him accountable only means the next Dem president can pull the same crap
I doesn't even register on their radar man. He could rape their mothers right now and they wouldn't care.
Bet most of them have

Bet most of them have
Most of them don't even have mother's. Republicans are anti-sex, so they reproduce by fission like most bacteria.

Obama didn't invade a country costing thousands of lives and trillion dollars using false evidence...
Obama didn't out CIA agents risking there lives for there country...
Obama didn't throw the economy down the toilet...

Then again Obama had a final approval rating of 59 compared his predecessors 34... Trump has an average of 40...

Well Obama was the drone President using drone strikes on countries we were never at war with, so ya know maybe you should look at Obama for what he was and a war hawk.

Obama Also was caught allowing the NSA to spy on American citizens or did you forget Snowden?

Hey did you know Obama also allowed the deportation of illegal Aliens that resulted in families losing a member of their family that was earning money causing children to go on government programs?

Oh, you love Obama so much and yet forget his failures ad President...

Obama had to clean up a mess in numerous countries after someone decided to start two wars and destabilize the region... Bush's war killed close 200,000 civilians in Iraq alone... His drone strikes killed more enemy while keeping the enemy to civilian ratio low.
graphs-of-death-us-drone-strkes-visualized-serle.jpg

On the spying, fair enough... He didn't stop a program brought in by the GOP... He had more information than you or me and must have been a serious threat for him to continue the program. But please stop with the tears, there was no complaints from the right when Bush Jr was in charge.
By the way, Trump signs bill renewing NSA's internet surveillance program

Actually, Obama targeted criminals something Trump doesn't do... So while Trump has ICE can concentrated at splitting up families, he is not using a much resources on catching actual criminals... Why are GOP concentrating on normal people?

Obama didn't invade a country costing thousands of lives and trillion dollars using false evidence...
Obama didn't out CIA agents risking there lives for there country...
Obama didn't throw the economy down the toilet...

Then again Obama had a final approval rating of 59 compared his predecessors 34... Trump has an average of 40...

Well Obama was the drone President using drone strikes on countries we were never at war with, so ya know maybe you should look at Obama for what he was and a war hawk.

Obama Also was caught allowing the NSA to spy on American citizens or did you forget Snowden?

Hey did you know Obama also allowed the deportation of illegal Aliens that resulted in families losing a member of their family that was earning money causing children to go on government programs?

Oh, you love Obama so much and yet forget his failures ad President...

Obama had to clean up a mess in numerous countries after someone decided to start two wars and destabilize the region... Bush's war killed close 200,000 civilians in Iraq alone... His drone strikes killed more enemy while keeping the enemy to civilian ratio low.
graphs-of-death-us-drone-strkes-visualized-serle.jpg

On the spying, fair enough... He didn't stop a program brought in by the GOP... He had more information than you or me and must have been a serious threat for him to continue the program. But please stop with the tears, there was no complaints from the right when Bush Jr was in charge.
By the way, Trump signs bill renewing NSA's internet surveillance program

Actually, Obama targeted criminals something Trump doesn't do... So while Trump has ICE can concentrated at splitting up families, he is not using a much resources on catching actual criminals... Why are GOP concentrating on normal people?

You are a criminal if you enter any country illegally and would be detained, so why are you upset Trump requiring ICE to do their job.

As for the two wars that still did not explain why Obama used drones on nations we were not at war with...

Why do you condone such actions?

As for Trump and NSA he should have ended the spying on any civilians and to say Obama was spying on threats is a stretch.

So it shows you love Obama abuses while crying about Bush and Trump...

Oh, and let remember Clinton thought Iraq was such a threat on the eve of his impeachment that he attacked the Country...

Hmmm, why is it the left is just like the right and love war and death but only when their political party is in power?

Only thing I WANT any president too ask for help about, no war, no nukes, any thing that helps saves the planet .

The President of our nation and the congress is not supposed to be a hindrance to growth and freedom. Now we know there is common sense to it. And we do not follow the common sense a lot of times. You seem to want to purchase your products from government owned stores and production methods. You pay the government side insane wages and benefits compared to those who pull the train. One day you are going to walk down the street an see all of the store you want mostly empty with products inside that are not popular.Your love for fascism/communism will have us all walking down the same street with no smiles on our faces with the surveillance culture in full despot mode.

If Ukraine has information about American Scofflaws, why shouldn't they, as a good neighbor, turn over the info to we the People, ed?
Try and understand It's ILLEGAL for a president to ask for help for his election from foreigners Got it??

Do you have a statute for that?

If Ukraine has information about American Scofflaws, why shouldn't they, as a good neighbor, turn over the info to we the People, ed?
Try and understand It's ILLEGAL for a president to ask for help for his election from foreigners Got it??

Do you have a statute for that?
There is definitely one But I'm a little busy now

The President of our nation and the congress is not supposed to be a hindrance to growth and freedom. Now we know there is common sense to it. And we do not follow the common sense a lot of times. You seem to want to purchase your products from government owned stores and production methods. You pay the government side insane wages and benefits compared to those who pull the train. One day you are going to walk down the street an see all of the store you want mostly empty with products inside that are not popular.Your love for fascism/communism will have us all walking down the same street with no smiles on our faces with the surveillance culture in full despot mode.
Dude, what the fuck are you on?

Somebody please tell me the virtues of Donald Trump. Why should he be president?

I see a liar. I see corruption. I see a person bent on appealing to the lowest common denominator. I see someone who traffics in division and fear. A pessimist. Greedy, loathesome and cruel.

Where's his nobility?

Somebody please tell me the virtues of Donald Trump. Why should he be president?

I see a liar. I see corruption. I see a person bent on appealing to the lowest common denominator. I see someone who traffics in division and fear. A pessimist. Greedy, loathesome and cruel.

Where's his nobility?
The Pussy championship
Every single person who ever had the surname, TRUMP has NEVER served their country in the military or even the peace corps Whether man or woman, no prissy, spoiled brother, uncle, father, son, cousin, aunt, or niece with a silver spoon in their ass has ever, not whatsoever, served their country, EVER EVER EVER, in all of their families history that they have been here in America.
Do you know ANY other family in America that, that is true about?
So, until anyone can name another, the Trump family hold the Entitled-Pussy Championship of America.

You supported O and he was exponentially worse than Trump. Spare us your fake righteous indignation.
Two shitty Presidents doesn't make it any better...

Besides, you're at least partially wrong about Obumble...

Obumble did a good job on the domestic front, pulling us out of a depression, but he was a train-wreck on the foreign policy front...

Trump. on the other hand, is a train wreck on BOTH the domestic AND foreign policy fronts...

O didn't pull anyone out of the recession. We did that ourselves. You could have been in office and did the same. No, him and W were the appalling. O and W led us into never ending wars and horrid foreign and domestic policies. Trump hasn't done that yet but hes adding trillions to the debt so he gets no pass there.
It was Dubya's Depression, and Obumble pulled us out of it... deny it all you like... doesn't change the facts.

If it wasn't for Obumble's World Apology Tour and his Imaginary Red Line in the Sand and failing to aid Ukraine, he'd have been a good one.

Certainly better than the present lying, corrupt, inconsistent, foolhardy elitist flim-flam man who managed to hoodwink some of the electorate.

He didn't pull us out of it. That was us. Again, you could have done as much. The previous huckster was a narcissist liar and with bad policy and 8 trillion in debt and more wars. So far, Trump hasn't made it to that level yet.

I doubt any president, past or future, would be as incompetent, vindictive and dishonest as DJT. At least I hope not.

Anyone who supports DJT is a fool.

Forum List

Back