how many people have frozen to death because of this statement??

The Obama Admin is infested with CAGW alarmists. They would shut down all fossil fuel production if they could. Production is booming because of fracking on private land.
This Admin would shut that down if they could.

Oh good grief. What a stupid thing to write.

You need an infestation of facts.

Oh wait. You're in AZ.

Never mind.

Never mind yourself - Carbon Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW) hysteria is a religion not science. You are the one in need of facts.
LOL I am the one should be saying, "good grief".
The fact that I am in Arizona is irrelevent.
This Admin has everything they can to thwart fossil fuel production and would do more if they could. They already trying to backdoor more nonsense through the EPA.

Why don't you write to your Pope Al Gore and ask His Holiness how it is going at his seaside estancia in Montecito? Clearly he is not concerend about rising sea levels.
Now that he has all that petro cash from Al Jazeera he can rest easy. Since he no longer needs to push the rubes for indugences (money for carbon credits). Maintaining that estate, the mansion in Nashville and his private jet is expensive you know.

The Obama Admin is infested with CAGW alarmists. They would shut down all fossil fuel production if they could. Production is booming because of fracking on private land.
This Admin would shut that down if they could.

Oh good grief. What a stupid thing to write.

You need an infestation of facts.

Oh wait. You're in AZ.

Never mind.

Never mind yourself - Carbon Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW) hysteria is a religion not science. You are the one in need of facts.
LOL I am the one should be saying, "good grief".
The fact that I am in Arizona is irrelevent.
This Admin has everything they can to thwart fossil fuel production and would do more if they could. They already trying to backdoor more nonsense through the EPA.

Why don't you write to your Pope Al Gore and ask His Holiness how it is going at his seaside estancia in Montecito? Clearly he is not concerend about rising sea levels.
Now that he has all that petro cash from Al Jazeera he can rest easy. Since he no longer needs to push the rubes for indugences (money for carbon credits). Maintaining that estate, the mansion in Nashville and his private jet is expensive you know.

The reactionaries like you are much more hysterical than the AGW alarmist.

The Oil Patch is more productive than it has been since 1989. It has very little to do with any US President.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

how many people have frozen to death because of this statement??

-zero-

Forum List

Back