How many people die from guns each day?

Another constitution/gun/freedom bashing thread fail by another bleeding heart moron hypocrite liar liberal....
asleep-045.gif

Really?

EXACTLY where is the "constitution/gun/freedom bashing"? and the lying?

Where?

EXACTLY what part is not true or unconstitutional?

No baby name calling. Just answer the questions.

Bet you can't.

Sniper, please stop trying to make every issue one of RACE.

If its YOUR family member, do you really believe RACE matters?

You're ignorant and racist. Fine. We all get that. How about you deal with issues without trying to blame blacks for everything.

Sorry, but gun murder is largely a black man problem.

What are you Liberals going to do about it?

How about tracking what the kind of guns that are used in these deaths plus, which deaths are cops and citizens protecting themselves from bad guys?

Just a thought.

Another constitution/gun/freedom bashing thread fail by another bleeding heart moron hypocrite liar liberal....
asleep-045.gif

We could write the constitution out in crayon, paraphrasing each line, drawing pictures... and you still wouldn't understand it.

So stop pretending.

It's over your head.

No one takes anything you say seriously hazlbut, you are a class A fucking jerk off.

We also know you are more than likely PAID to be here to spread your incessant liberal garbage.

You're not fooling anyone idiot.

Only dweebs with delusions of grander claim to speak for all. Why don't you speak for yourself, and let others speak for themselves, coward.

31940 people died from gun injuries in 2011. How many gun deaths are in the US every year
32,367 people died from automobile injuries in 2011. List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note that 19,766 of gun deaths were suicide (almost 2/3), but I can't find statistics that say how many auto deaths were suicide. Without a gun, those suicides would have just used a different method.

Then we have this, from the CDC FASTSTATS - Leading Causes of Death
Number of deaths for leading causes of death

Heart disease: 599,413
Cancer: 567,628
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137,353
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,842
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 118,021
Alzheimer's disease: 79,003
Diabetes: 68,705
Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,692
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,935
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 36,909

32000 and change, I assume that includes cops shooting bad guys?

320 MILLION people in the country. Close to that number of firearms in the Country in civilian hands. Do the math.

.0001 percent of the population was killed by guns. 20000 of those were suicides. a couple thousand were cops or homeowners killing bad guys. Lets say 11000 murders. .000034 of the population is murdered by firearms.

Something like 70 percent of those murdered are black and killed by other blacks.

I notice when you were all weeping about Connecticut none of you could explain why you are not upset about 500 murders in Chicago in the last year. A city and State with some of the most strict gun laws in the Country. Obama has not shed a tear over the murder and mayhem in his own city but he sure cried crocodile tears for those 20 children.

Explain again why 20 white kids are more important then 500 black kids? Explain how denying 320 million US citizens the right to self defense is needed when .000034 of a percent are murdered by firearms.

And I will ask again, someone list the top 5 killers of children.

As to you that claim no attempt is being made to ban all fire arms and that no confiscation is being talked about..... The Governor of New York IS talking about it, as well as the gun grabbing zealots of this Country.

The 2nd Amendment is to ensure the citizenry have the means to resist an oppressive Federal Government. The Courts have ruled that IN ORDER for a weapon to be covered by the 2nd it MUST be in common use by the Military. The Courts have further ruled that an individual has the right to own possess and bear arms irregardless of their membership in an organized militia. Further the definition by law of the Unorganized Militia in this Country is an able bodied man from 18 to 46 able to bear arms.

You want the second changed? Make a new amendment, cause no law you pass will pass muster on the already existing case law in regards the 2nd.

be honest, tell people what you want and see if you can get it past the Congress and then convince a majority in 37 States to agree to it.

Gunny - they don't give a shit about blacks, statistics etc. Their ideology trumps everything. They use these tragedies as plitical leverage.
Abortian is the number one killer of children I'm guessing. Traffic accidents #2 ??

You're ignorant and racist. Fine. We all get that. How about you deal with issues without trying to blame blacks for everything.

Bet you are a card carrying Tea Bagger. Am I right?

Guns are causing the deaths of thousands and thousands of children each year. In 2008 and 2009, gun homicide was the leading cause of death among black teens.

Young black males die from gun violence at a rate 2.5 times higher than Latino males, and eight times higher than white males. Gun injuries are suffered by black teens at a rate ten times higher than white teens.

REPORT: Gun Homicide is the Leading Cause Of Death Among Black Teens

Not hard to find.....Must have taken almost 20 seconds..........

Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

Of course, this data is incomplete. Not all reports get caught by @GunDeaths’ news alerts or his followers. Suicides, which are estimated to make up as much as 60 percent of gun deaths, typically go unreported. Nevertheless, we at Slate want to assemble this data as best we can.

I heard this on NPR today. It is Amazing what a society will accept and defend as "acceptable."
The mods should make this a sticky. But of course they won't. Big surprise.

How many people die from obesity in the US everyday? You plan on banning spoons next? You're a buch of dumbasses.

Bet you are a card carrying Tea Bagger. Am I right?

Why are you trying to obfuscate the truth?

how about you deal with issues without blaming "rw's" for everything.....:eusa_eh:

How about tracking what the kind of guns that are used in these deaths plus, which deaths are cops and citizens protecting themselves from bad guys?

Just a thought.

how many are also Gang related?......who are the real gun crazy fucks out there.....

31940 people died from gun injuries in 2011. How many gun deaths are in the US every year
32,367 people died from automobile injuries in 2011. List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note that 19,766 of gun deaths were suicide (almost 2/3), but I can't find statistics that say how many auto deaths were suicide. Without a gun, those suicides would have just used a different method.

320 MILLION people in the country. Close to that number of firearms in the Country in civilian hands. Do the math.

.0001 percent of the population was killed by guns. 20000 of those were suicides. a couple thousand were cops or homeowners killing bad guys. Lets say 11000 murders. .000034 of the population is murdered by firearms.

Something like 70 percent of those murdered are black and killed by other blacks.

I notice when you were all weeping about Connecticut none of you could explain why you are not upset about 500 murders in Chicago in the last year. A city and State with some of the most strict gun laws in the Country. Obama has not shed a tear over the murder and mayhem in his own city but he sure cried crocodile tears for those 20 children.

Explain again why 20 white kids are more important then 500 black kids? Explain how denying 320 million US citizens the right to self defense is needed when .000034 of a percent are murdered by firearms.

As to you that claim no attempt is being made to ban all fire arms and that no confiscation is being talked about..... The Governor of New York IS talking about it, as well as the gun grabbing zealots of this Country.

The 2nd Amendment is to ensure the citizenry have the means to resist an oppressive Federal Government. The Courts have ruled that IN ORDER for a weapon to be covered by the 2nd it MUST be in common use by the Military. The Courts have further ruled that an individual has the right to own possess and bear arms irregardless of their membership in an organized militia. Further the definition by law of the Unorganized Militia in this Country is an able bodied man from 18 to 46 able to bear arms.

You want the second changed? Make a new amendment, cause no law you pass will pass muster on the already existing case law in regards the 2nd.

be honest, tell people what you want and see if you can get it past the Congress and then convince a majority in 37 States to agree to it.

I sure hope the last half of your post wasn't directed to me, because I certainly made none of those claims or statements.

I was merely posting some statistics that prove guns are only responsible for a small percentage of deaths, as you eloquently pointed out in the first part of your post.
I'm more concerned about dying in a car accident than getting shot.

Gun murder in America is code for black men murder.

This tiny sliver of the population commits the vast majority of murders in America.

And as you tribalists are quick to remind us, they are nearly exclusively Democrats.

So what are you Liberals going to do to stop black men from murdering people?

And, as a gun lover myself, anyone will say you rarely see black people in gun stores or at gun shows.

So...how are they getting all those guns?

According to Federal statistics, over 40% of criminals get them from their drug dealers...

And I see black people in gun shops all the time.

Maybe I just hang out with a better class of people?

I sure hope the last half of your post wasn't directed to me, because I certainly made none of those claims or statements.

I was merely posting some statistics that prove guns are only responsible for a small percentage of deaths, as you eloquently pointed out in the first part of your post.
I'm more concerned about dying in a car accident than getting shot.

It was not directed at you but rather the op and the idiots that buy into the claim we have to ban guns.

On a per capita basis, more people die due to poor patient care by NHS in England than die by gun shot wounds in the U.S. each year.

U.S. total firearms related death rate per 100,000 population: 10.2

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

British NHS poor care death rate per 100,000 population: 22.6

British population is 53M (2011 census)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England

12,000 people per year die due to poor NHS negligence.

Basic errors killing 1000 NHS patients a month a study has revealed

12,000 / (53,013,000 / 100,000) = 22.6

I suspect that the body count per 100,000 for ObamaCare will be much higher.

Forum List

Back