How many of you on the left have opened up your home as foster parents for the refuge

I'd like to know if ANY of you put your money where your mouth is. So, you say it's our responsibility to take them in. Have you done your part or are you just full of hot air?

I didn't get exempted from my share of the taxes that went to pay for the Iraq war. Or will go to pay for it.

Did you want to pay my share of that?

I'd like to know if ANY of you put your money where your mouth is. So, you say it's our responsibility to take them in. Have you done your part or are you just full of hot air?

I didn't get exempted from my share of the taxes that went to pay for the Iraq war. Or will go to pay for it.

Did you want to pay my share of that?

I didn't promote the war. YOU morons are promoting illegal immigration

Liberals have a way of saying what's best for others while doing otherwise themselves. Regarding the oppressed and disenfranchised, liberals tend to accept them as a whole and make speeches in favor of helping them...but do not wish to deal with them personally.

This is similar to the treatment of blacks after the civil rights laws of the 1960s came into play. There was more strife in the liberal areas of the Northeast, the Midwest and the West Coast than in the South where blacks had long been accepted on an individual basis but not as a whole.

Liberals have a way of telling a truth; that we should all be charitable. This is the foundation of their support for welfare programs wherein the money given to those in need belongs to somebody other than themselves. Personal charity from liberals is meager compared to the that of conservatives.

Likewise, liberals will support the idea of foster homes as long as the program does not include their own.

This is just an observation and it's not confined to liberals people seem to love to talk about doing the compassionate or humanitarian thing as long as someone else does the heavy lifting and picks up the tab for it.

Forum List

Back