How many of you live in PA?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
For Krist sake!

I've come across Jarhead (R)ighteous Newby Goldkatt and at least 2 others. All ut Newby live on the east side with near me.

Am I being stalked? Or is this some kind of coincidence? :tinfoil:

Shitty city of Reading, PA right here, rape victim of typical lefty, welfare dependency politics, southeast part of the state. Nickname is "Red dot" cuz most thugs use them sites on they guns round here......

I vote on the west side.....I hate it here, am tryna get back south to warmth however I can.

Last edited:
For Krist sake!

I've come across Jarhead (R)ighteous Newby Goldkatt and at least 2 others. All ut Newby live on the east side with near me.

Am I being stalked? Or is this some kind of coincidence? :tinfoil:

LMOA...IM not in Pa. Im on Long Island, NY.
Just love the Lehigh Valley.

Ive been here the longeset of you guys. So maybe youre stalking me.

Not sure why you'd want to be bored doing that though.

Nickname is "Red dot" cuz most thugs use them sites on they guns round here......

I vote on the west side.....I hate it here, am tryna get back south to warmth however I can.
In-other-words, you're some 13-year-old Dilbert.

That's what I figured.

:rolleyes:

Nickname is "Red dot" cuz most thugs use them sites on they guns round here......

In-other-words, you're some 13-year-old Dilbert.

That's what I figured.

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:
Or in other, REAL words, you're bored or tired of being pwned by others here, and now wannabe get embarrassed by me with your sad trolling attempts.

Bring it on wacko, no one's lying here but you and those sad lil, centered attempts @ making your posts look cute.:cuckoo::lol:

North Central PA here. Not real close to you in Bethlehem, TT. But closer to you than Newby and the other Pittsburgh area posters.

But being from the land of tiny little not so anonymous towns, I hope you understand if I don't post the name of the town where I vote. ;)

Shitty city of Reading, PA right here, rape victim of typical lefty, welfare dependency politics, southeast part of the state. Nickname is "Red dot" cuz most thugs use them sites on they guns round here......

Reading is a ruff place. I kept trying to find the nice'r' part of town, but couldn't, so I decided not to live near there.

North Central PA here. Not real close to you in Bethlehem, TT. But closer to you than Newby and the other Pittsburgh area posters.

But being from the land of tiny little not so anonymous towns, I hope you understand if I don't post the name of the town where I vote. ;)

Hmm, North central. Or as some people call it; Northern Alabama.

The only place I know(ish) is Erie, unless you're in the Poconos

Hmm, North central. Or as some people call it; Northern Alabama.

The only place I know(ish) is Erie, unless you're in the Poconos

poconos? I wanna take my wife to that hotel that has the giant wine glass tub in each room.

Forum List

Back