How Many Of You Have Never Committed A Crime?

Have you broken the law some time in your life?

• Yes

• No

• I'm a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to me the way it does to Republicans

Results are only viewable after voting.
Other than when a kid, I can't think of a single criminal law, that I have broken or would have broken....

Can you give examples of things every day people do, that is breaking the law in a criminal sense?

When I was 7 yrs old, living on an AF Base, walking home from school, I crossed the street in the middle of the road and not the corner....

A Military Police Airman spotted me doing this, and basically took me in to his custody, explained to me I was breaking the law, by Jaywalking and in his custody, walked me home to my house and turned me over to my mother's custody!!! It scared the pajesus out of me!! And I never jaywalked again, so help me God!!! Even now, as an adult.... I cross the street only at legal corner crossroads!!!

Other than when a kid, I can't think of a single criminal law, that I have broken or would have broken....

Can you give examples of things every day people do, that is breaking the law in a criminal sense?
https://www.amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229&tag=ff0d01-20
Looks like a good book to read, but it did not give any examples in the summary of the book?
Real world example: I have a friend who owns about 100 acres with some lakefront....He collects the shed feathers from immature bald eagles that fall in his woods...This is a felony.

How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

Doesn’t matter really. A DA only has to drag one into court to destroy someone.

My mom warned me about getting a girl in trouble so I had the neighbor girl framed for murder.

How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

Ken Starr

I don't remember any pseudocons asking if anyone had never committed a crime when Clinton was being impeached.
This is how you know the writing's on the wall for the Trump Administration.

When self-professed conservatives, Republicans and other assorted Trump supporters are creating threads like this.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
They typical response from an asshole that doesn't care if the government is corrupt.
You must be a Democrat.

Democrats don't believe the law matters.
Winning is all that matters, even if winning means you're gonna get fucked like the rest of us by the corrupt motherfuckers you helped get into power.

Where did you get such a distorted view of reality?

When I was 7 yrs old, living on an AF Base, walking home from school, I crossed the street in the middle of the road and not the corner....

A Military Police Airman spotted me doing this, and basically took me in to his custody, explained to me I was breaking the law, by Jaywalking and in his custody, walked me home to my house and turned me over to my mother's custody!!! It scared the pajesus out of me!! And I never jaywalked again, so help me God!!! Even now, as an adult.... I cross the street only at legal corner crossroads!!!
The MP was a prick

There's not a damn day that goes by that I don't break the law...But not in the field of politics..That would be dumb..Like paying off a whore because you had sex with her, it's not like your old lady can't find out behind your back..They do that you know, those women talk to each and and tattle on the men...

There are hundreds of thousands of laws. There is no way to avoid breaking one by intent or ignorance.

That's the way totalitarians like it. All citizens are considered criminal by default.
Now you know why Obama spied on everyone in congress and the media.

I remember when Hillary was the first lady she got her dirty little hands on the FBI files on 900 Republicans. The Dems have been cheating for a long time.

Forum List

Back