How Many Of You Have Never Committed A Crime?

Have you broken the law some time in your life?

• Yes

• No

• I'm a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to me the way it does to Republicans

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

Progressives enjoy the ride because they're spineless and emotional wrecks. Their brains haven't fully developed, so they're unable to see how this negatively impacts our future. That said, if you look at things progressives support, perhaps it's by design, because they progressively advocate for chaos, division and contrary thought.

Liberals were for fairness and equality. Progressives are a liberal's polar opposite

Meuller.jpg

There are hundreds of thousands of laws. There is no way to avoid breaking one by intent or ignorance.

That's the way totalitarians like it. All citizens are considered criminal by default.

As a young man I was arrested for being a hells angel and when the cops were forced to let me go cause there is no law against being a hells angel they planted weed in my personals bag. Funny thing when I was first searched there was no weed and when I get released there is.

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.
It was in a Europe paper a statement by a former Investigator of the KBG who said that how they did a investigation was to pick out someone who was out of favor, and start a investigation until they found something he or she did that would call for jail time. Then they would cut them a DEAL of a life time to turn over someone else who broke the law.

This was how so many Russians ended up in jail or exported to the Cold North. Sound much like Mueller has excepted the Commie form of Justice for America.

As a young man I was arrested for being a hells angel and when the cops were forced to let me go cause there is no law against being a hells angel they planted weed in my personals bag. Funny thing when I was first searched there was no weed and when I get released there is.
The Democrats call that good police work.

I don't remember any pseudocons asking if anyone had never committed a crime when Clinton was being impeached.

We should let murderers walk. I mean, who hasn't committed a crime?

It was in a Europe paper a statement by a former Investigator of the KBG who said that how they did a investigation was to pick out someone who was out of favor, and start a investigation until they found something he or she did that would call for jail time. Then they would cut them a DEAL of a life time to turn over someone else who broke the law.

This was how so many Russians ended up in jail or exported to the Cold North. Sound much like Mueller has excepted the Commie form of Justice for America.
Dude...you need to find better troll to english translator program

The Democrats call that good police work.
So you are a democrat?

He is just following the example of one Ken Starr. Start looking for financial misdealings and end up settling for a blow job lie.

There are hundreds of thousands of laws. There is no way to avoid breaking one by intent or ignorance.

That's the way totalitarians like it. All citizens are considered criminal by default.
Now you know why Obama spied on everyone in congress and the media.

It is called the NSA and Trump is doing it also...Bush II started it

We are all guilty of something. Therefore no one should be punished if they get caught.

*licks window*

Forum List

Back