How Many Of You Have Never Committed A Crime?

Have you broken the law some time in your life?

• Yes

• No

• I'm a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to me the way it does to Republicans

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was paying attention.
First you said Trump did this for decades
Then…
You said Cohen had the idea to do this

Meanwhile, you still support a guy who is banging women he isn’t married to and making illegal payments to buy their silence. In that light; your opinion means very little since you have zero principles.

First I said Trump and friends have been buying and killing stories for almost two decades (a link was provided). Second Cohen RECENTLY came up with the Idea to buy all those stories and consolidate all of them under Trumps control in one company.
Strange….

So according to you Trump and friends have been doing this for 2 decades going back to 1998. The LLC that Cohen Formed to consolidate all of them (according to you) was formed on 10/17/16 (2 weeks before the election). Why would you have to “consolidate” agreements that are 18 years old, 15 years old, 5 years old or even 5 days old? So that explanation is comical at best. I’m sure you just pulled it out of thin air.

And there's nothing illegal about executing an NDA which is a civil contract. Once again a dual purpose expenditure which benefits a candidate personally and politically is NOT a valid campaign expense. Trump would have violated campaign finance law if he had used campaign funds to execute the NDAs, he didn't.

Judge Napalitano explained (again) that the clear attempt to conceal campaign expenditures is what has Trump in hot water on this front. The Russian hacking conspiracy, the obstruction of justice, and the other scandals are other matters.

You might want to read up on FEC decisions and previous court cases on dual benefit expenditures. Even Napalitano doesn't get it right 100% of the time. The history of pre-campaign purchases and NDAs go in Trumps favor. BTW the link I posted about AMI said they have been buying and killing stories for ALMOST two decades, I said that every time I mentioned it, yet you can't seem to grasp the definition of "almost".

Again, if the NDA is signed; it need not be “consolidated”. So almost 20 years is immaterial. Twenty seconds after it’s signed, the check or whatever was given to the young lady he just molested has another entity’s name on it if it was done before 10/17/2016. Now all the ones he’s molested after may have the LLC’s name on it but the “consolidation” argument you’re making is ridiculous.

Devious intent to conceal campaign expenditures…doesn’t sound good for the blob.

Just go away child, now you're claiming consensual contact is molestation? You're not worth my time.

Too damn funny.

How do you know it was consensual? When you’re supporting a pervert named Trump who brag about assaulting women (on tape and proven), a pervert named Trump who has paid off at least two adult entertainers, and a pervert named Trump who may very well have a tape of him getting a golden shower out there somewhere….do you think that an undisciplined pervert like him really cares if the woman wants to have relations or not?

First I said Trump and friends have been buying and killing stories for almost two decades (a link was provided). Second Cohen RECENTLY came up with the Idea to buy all those stories and consolidate all of them under Trumps control in one company.
Strange….

So according to you Trump and friends have been doing this for 2 decades going back to 1998. The LLC that Cohen Formed to consolidate all of them (according to you) was formed on 10/17/16 (2 weeks before the election). Why would you have to “consolidate” agreements that are 18 years old, 15 years old, 5 years old or even 5 days old? So that explanation is comical at best. I’m sure you just pulled it out of thin air.

And there's nothing illegal about executing an NDA which is a civil contract. Once again a dual purpose expenditure which benefits a candidate personally and politically is NOT a valid campaign expense. Trump would have violated campaign finance law if he had used campaign funds to execute the NDAs, he didn't.

Judge Napalitano explained (again) that the clear attempt to conceal campaign expenditures is what has Trump in hot water on this front. The Russian hacking conspiracy, the obstruction of justice, and the other scandals are other matters.

You might want to read up on FEC decisions and previous court cases on dual benefit expenditures. Even Napalitano doesn't get it right 100% of the time. The history of pre-campaign purchases and NDAs go in Trumps favor. BTW the link I posted about AMI said they have been buying and killing stories for ALMOST two decades, I said that every time I mentioned it, yet you can't seem to grasp the definition of "almost".

Again, if the NDA is signed; it need not be “consolidated”. So almost 20 years is immaterial. Twenty seconds after it’s signed, the check or whatever was given to the young lady he just molested has another entity’s name on it if it was done before 10/17/2016. Now all the ones he’s molested after may have the LLC’s name on it but the “consolidation” argument you’re making is ridiculous.

Devious intent to conceal campaign expenditures…doesn’t sound good for the blob.

Just go away child, now you're claiming consensual contact is molestation? You're not worth my time.

Too damn funny.

How do you know it was consensual? When you’re supporting a pervert named Trump who brag about assaulting women (on tape and proven), a pervert named Trump who has paid off at least two adult entertainers, and a pervert named Trump who may very well have a tape of him getting a golden shower out there somewhere….do you think that an undisciplined pervert like him really cares if the woman wants to have relations or not?

Your ignorance is showing again, I'm not going to discuss Trumps lifestyle, that had nothing to do with why I voted for him. You can't seem to confine your arguments to the legal aspects of the discussion, so you're wasting my time.

Strange….

Too damn funny.

Your ignorance is showing again, I'm not going to discuss Trumps lifestyle, that had nothing to do with why I voted for him. You can't seem to confine your arguments to the legal aspects of the discussion, so you're wasting my time.

We went over why it was illegal 8 times.

What is still in question is why you continue to support someone who bangs adult entertainers while married, pays for their silence, etc…. and then worse, lies right to your face about it.

Have some self respect.

Forum List

Back