How Many of These TV Shows did You Watch in 2014?

Good shows that I watched on that list:

Manhattan, Penny Dreadful, Ray Donovan, Longmire, Bates Motel, Franklin and Bash, Perception, Veep, True Detective, Sleepy Hollow, The Bridge, Tyrant, American Horror Story Freak Show, The Americans, Sherlock, Broadchurch, Person of Interest, Elementary, The Blacklist, and Turn.

Of what was listed, I watched Blue Bloods, The Last Man Standing, and about two episodes of Under the Dome which led me to this message:

Hm, it appears you watch some TV, but you could always add more to your list. Get the popcorn out tonight, open up Netflix, and start binge watching!

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I did also watch Baby Daddy.

About a dozen.

I liked the neo-westerns Longmire and Justified.
I watched Revolution with low expectations, and it wasn't half-bad.
Why is Fargo on the list? That's an old movie.
I saw a couple episodes of Game of Thrones, the discs I could find at the video store.
Homeland. meh. not great, but I sat through season 1 on DVD
I saw House of Cards. liked it
The Following. creepy good
Louie. liked it
Sherlock. saw that, wasn't that good. Elementary is not on the list. same thing, wasn't great

I guess that makes 9. But I rented some of them on DVD and they weren't 2014 seasons. I don't actually have cable TV or Netflix at home. I have a DVD player and it's a nice walk to the video store.

I watched other TV shows on DVD that aren't on the list. Just watched the Extras, season 1. That was funny, but only if you like understated (and sometimes not understated ) British comedy.

A show I really enjoyed last year was Rake. It's actually from 2010, but I rented it.
Rake TV Series 2010 - IMDb
I'm talking about the Australian version, not the American one which I haven't seen. Hilarious, very witty dialogue, a lovable abominable loser protagonist. Great. But then, we all have our different tastes in TV, don't we? I tried to get into Walking Dead a couple years ago. I really tried for about 4 episodes. Couldn't get there. Wasn't for me.

I watch only 6 on that list, but there are shows I like to watch that aren't on the list, such as: Copper, Ripper Street, Mr. Selfridge and Deadliest Catch.

This thread reminds me how much I miss TWOP. That was where I learned about new shows, what appealed to me or didn't, etc.

Yes, Televison Without Pity. Their snarky episode recaps were often better than the show itself.

I counted 35 shows on the list, that I at least watched an entire single episode of it sometime in the past year. However, for shows I watch regularly, the count was "7". That is, shows where I'll go online to find them if I miss an episode.

This thread reminds me how much I miss TWOP. That was where I learned about new shows, what appealed to me or didn't, etc.
Yep. Plus I could read the recaps if I missed an episode. I'm sad it shut down.

I think the problem was NBC bought it and could never figure out how to make money off the site once they did. Wish someone would create a similar site (with less biased mods though--their forum was very tilted toward letting democratic statist say whatever they want in the news programming discussions but then beating down on people who disagreed with them as being off-topic/derailers etc)

I think the problem was NBC bought it and could never figure out how to make money off the site once they did. Wish someone would create a similar site (with less biased mods though--their forum was very tilted toward letting democratic statist say whatever they want in the news programming discussions but then beating down on people who disagreed with them as being off-topic/derailers etc)
Not sure about later on... But when I first joined the majority of the mods and recappers where gay activists and the posters were very much recapper groupies that sucked their ass. The whole board leaned left and I rarely agreed with any opinions political or show/character related. But I liked reading the opinions... Just learned to avoid the threads about the news shows. Those people were total harpy nut jobs. :)

Forum List

Back