How many must die?

name one other religion that preaches death to all who do not practice it.

But in a sense yes, it does apply to other groups, such as illegal aliens, drug dealers, gang bangers, BLM, KKK, Farrakhan followers. There are probably good people in all of these groups, but until you know for sure which ones, you are stupid to deal with any of them.

None do.

wrong, there is one that preaches hate and murder of non-believers. Islam. If you don't know that, then you have no standing in this debate.
She never has.

Good point. I don't like hanging out with ignorant bigots who claim to know all about a religion they know little about :uhoh3:

Have you ever sat down, over a meal with a Muslim and asked them about their religion, what they believe, what's important? You won't get cooties. And contrary to barenakedislam and other sites you likely frequent, you won't get decapitated.

Why would I? I am not worried about individuals. I am worried that individuals are exposed to Islam. We see the results daily.

I will let in on a secret. There is no mystery in Islam.

Your lack of interest in individuals is what leads to ignorance about a religion that is composed of individuals. It makes it easy for people to dehumanize another group of people and once you do that, it's easier to strip them of their rights and humanity. Kind of like what happened to the Jews in the 1930's and 40's.

wrong, there is one that preaches hate and murder of non-believers. Islam. If you don't know that, then you have no standing in this debate.
She never has.

Good point. I don't like hanging out with ignorant bigots who claim to know all about a religion they know little about :uhoh3:

Have you ever sat down, over a meal with a Muslim and asked them about their religion, what they believe, what's important? You won't get cooties. And contrary to barenakedislam and other sites you likely frequent, you won't get decapitated.

Why would I? I am not worried about individuals. I am worried that individuals are exposed to Islam. We see the results daily.

Your lack of interest in individuals is what leads to ignorance about a religion that is composed of individuals. It makes it easy for people to dehumanize another group of people and once you do that, it's easier to strip them of their rights and humanity. Kind of like what happened to the Jews in the 1930's and 40's.

At least it does not lead to willful ignorance, which is your problem.

She never has.

Talking with people, along with reading something besides hate sites dispells willful ignorance. You should try it sometime.

She never has.

Talking with people, along with reading something besides hate sites dispells willful ignorance. You should try it sometime.

Reporting what Islam inspires is not hate. They are called facts that you ignore. If you wish to use your favorite "hate" word attach it to Islam where it belongs.

Reporting what Islam inspires is not hate. They are called facts that you ignore. If you wish to use your favorite "hate" word attach it to Islam where it belongs.

Islam inspires a lot of things - good and bad.

Those are called facts.

Islam inspires a lot of things - good and bad.

Those are called facts.

What good does it inspire?

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Then it's weird you never mentioned "geopolitics".

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.
Comments like that are irrelevant and make you look stupid.

Islamic terrorists killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

Uhh.... nnnno Shirley, you didn't even address the point here. All you did was took two known historical events neither of which had anything to do with religion, hung a religion label on them and declared, "look mommy I made a religion" hoping it would stick to the wall.

Plop.

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

Islamic terrorists killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

Uhh.... nnnno Shirley, you didn't even address the point here. All you did was took two known historical events neither of which had anything to do with religion, hung a religion label on them and declared, "look mommy I made a religion" hoping it would stick to the wall.

Plop.
Did I say willfully ignorant?

Didn't think so.

Plop.

Haha, you spelled "stay" wrong.

She never has.

More than 'kinda' -- exactly like that.

See also blacks......
Chinese.....
Catholics.........
Native Americans........
Irish......
Italians............
Gypsies........
etc etc etc

Didn't think so.

Plop.

Islam inspires terror. That you think it had nothing to do with 9/11is truly sad. Stop lying to yourself, and stop lying about Islams agenda and the serious problem it is.

Didn't think so.

Plop.

Islam inspires terror. That you think it had nothing to do with 9/11is truly sad. Stop lying to yourself, and stop lying about Islams agenda and the serious problem it is.

No it's not "sad" --- it's "informed". Nobody flew a plane into a building for Allah and nobody bombed a bobby for the Pope. They did it for al Qaeda and for Ireland, as they saw them. They did it for their homelands.

Both the Bible and the Quran forbid that shit anyway. They did what they did in spite of, not because of, whatever religion they happened to follow, if they followed any at all.

Your problem is you think the world owes you a soap opera. So you line up for the snake oil of the Gellers and the Spencers and they play you like a three dollar banjo.

Plop.

No it's not "sad" --- it's "informed". Nobody flew a plane into a building for Allah and nobody bombed a bobby for the Pope. They did it for al Qaeda and for Ireland, as they saw them. They did it for their homelands.

Both the Bible and the Quran forbid that shit anyway. They did what they did in spite of, not because of, whatever religion they happened to follow, if they followed any at all.

Your problem is you think the world owes you a soap opera. So you line up for the snake oil of the Gellers and the Spencers and they play you like a three dollar banjo.

If you knew anything about Islam there are no countries that matter when allegiance is for Allah. They did it out of religious obligation.

Didn't think so.

Did the IRA have hundreds of millions of followers around the world, with hundreds of thousands ready to die for their religion and cause?
Christ you guys are blind. Your continual defense of this religion and it's followers will see to it that the west will die.

Do you apply that to non Muslims?

name one other religion that preaches death to all who do not practice it.

But in a sense yes, it does apply to other groups, such as illegal aliens, drug dealers, gang bangers, BLM, KKK, Farrakhan followers. There are probably good people in all of these groups, but until you know for sure which ones, you are stupid to deal with any of them.

None do.

She never has.

don't preach about that which you are ignorant. I lived and worked in the mid east for years. I ate with many muslims, worked with them, talked with them about all topics including their religion.

Many muslims are fine people and I have muslim friends to this day. BUT, most of them, when alone, will admit that there is a very real problem with the teachings of islam and the FACT that Islamic countries are run by religious leaders and islam is both the state religion and the law. They will also cautiously admit that the Koran contains verses that demand that's non-believers be killed and that the radical sects of islam (ISIS, Hezbollah, al Qaeda) are merely taking those verses literally when they kill innocents.

Call it a religious war if you want, but islam started it and if we do not destroy them, they will destroy us. Unless the world wakes up to this real threat, we will all be bowing to mecca.

She never has.

LOL, coming from the most ignorant poster on this thread. Your ignorance may get you and your family killed. dumb really dumb

The west is losing because the west is looking at things all wrong. It's time to deal with the illness instead of just the symptoms.
Appease Porridge Needs to Be Put on the Burner

It's time we overthrow our weak and incompetent ruling class. But they are actually strong and competent in the mind control that lets them get away with treason.

Forum List

Back