How many must die?

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Apparently a lot of people will die because of the left's and ruling elites demand for diversity and political correctness. Amazingly, many Americans are so duped they accept this stupid shit.

Before the world recognizes that the problem and the danger is the expansion of Islam (both radical and moderate) ? The recent statements from the British PM are perfect examples of the ignorance that prevails. "the recent attacks by a radical muslim are not Islamic" Really? Then what, pray tell, are they?

As long as this PC bullshit continues, innocents will be killed around the world.

I am not advocating a holy war, just recognition of what is behind this current wave of mass murder in the name of islam.

Then it's weird you never mentioned "geopolitics".

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

Destruction of the Desecrated

Let's call their bluff. If ISIS is not Islamic, it is heresy. Therefore every mosque in the places it has occupied has been polluted and must be bombed into rubble.

By the way can you direct me to your (or anyone's) barrage of teeth-gnashing about the expansion of Catholicism (both radical and moderate) when the UK's main antagonist was the IRA?

Didn't think so.

Islamic jihad has nothing to do with geopolitics. It is a religious war started by them in response to the words in the Koran and the instructions of mohammad. To not understand that shows your ignorance.

Didn't think so.

Islamic jihad has nothing to do with geopolitics. It is a religious war started by them in response to the words in the Koran and the instructions of mohammad. To not understand that shows your ignorance.

:lol: On the contrary. Maybe I know too much. I have no doubt it would be easier, simpler, lazier to just follow the lead of the Pam Gellers. Must be sooooo convenient to just go :lalala: every time context rears its complex head and stay with the old binary cowboys-and-indians routine where it's all "Us" and "Them" and only the former is people.

Somehow I've never been interested in the easy way out though.

Last edited:

Didn't think so.

there is no Christian sect or religious group that demands the killing of non Christians. Your analogy is invalid.

The last administration wouldn't even use the word 'Extreme Islamic Terrorism', how crazy is that? And here we are allowing thousands of refugees into the US, some of whom may one day commit terrorist attacks here and murder innocent Americans. We've seen it play out in Europe and incredibly learned nothing.

Didn't think so.

:lol: On the contrary. Maybe I know too much. I have no doubt it would be easier, simpler, lazier to just follow the lead of the Pam Gellers. Somehow I've never been interested in the easy way out though.

then you must subscribe to the solution that allows muslims to take over western civilization. Either we stop them, or we succumb to them. Which is your choice? Because peaceful coexistence is not tolerated by them, ask the Israelis.

As long as the religion remains on the "oppressed" side of the "oppressed/oppressor" ledger used by Western progressives, it will have effective cover.

I'd guess there could be a breaking point for that, but there's a long way to go before we get there, and by then it may not matter.

The last administration wouldn't even use the word 'Extreme Islamic Terrorism', how crazy is that? And here we are allowing thousands of refugees into the US, some of whom may one day commit terrorist attacks here and murder innocent Americans. We've seen it play out in Europe and incredibly learned nothing.

exactly, which begs the question: why won't western governments acknowledge the real problem before more of their citizens are murdered?

Didn't think so.

:lol: On the contrary. Maybe I know too much. I have no doubt it would be easier, simpler, lazier to just follow the lead of the Pam Gellers. Somehow I've never been interested in the easy way out though.

Anything to cover the leftist ruling class position on mass murder by the shit of the earth. THAT makes them complicit in every death, and they need to be labeled as what THEY are TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS, AND MURDERERS.

Didn't think so.

there is no Christian sect or religious group that demands the killing of non Christians. Your analogy is invalid.

Correct, there isn't. Because what the IRA was doing was not religious either.

Now see if you can do the math.

I'm betting against it.

You certainly are advocating a holy war.

Given that these sorts of acts have been routinely condemned by many Muslim authorities and clerics, the PM is correct.

I'm betting against it.

Actually the battle by the Ira was because of the separation of Catholics and Protestants. It was a fight about MONEY.

Didn't think so.

I'm betting against it.

So when a murderer screams Allah Akbar as he kills innocents is not a religious act, is not an act inspired by his religion? When the leaders of Iran demand that non-muslims be killed its not a religions proclamation?

You are grasping at straws and catching only air. Come on pogo, you are smarter than that.

Didn't think so.

:lol: On the contrary. Maybe I know too much. I have no doubt it would be easier, simpler, lazier to just follow the lead of the Pam Gellers. Must be sooooo convenient to just go :lalala: every time context rears its complex head and stay with the old binary cowboys-and-indians routine where it's all "Us" and "Them" and only the former is people.

Somehow I've never been interested in the easy way out though.

then you must subscribe to the solution that allows muslims to take over western civilization. Either we stop them, or we succumb to them. Which is your choice? Because peaceful coexistence is not tolerated by them, ask the Israelis.

My choice, as always, is learning the context so that I don't fall into the binary-bot trap your ilk wallows in.

"IRA: political, not religious. DAESH: religious, not political."

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

You certainly are advocating a holy war.

Given that these sorts of acts have been routinely condemned by many Muslim authorities and clerics, the PM is correct.

give us some quotes of condemnation from "good muslims" Give us some quotes from the leaders of muslim nations condemning these acts. Give us quotes of condemnation from prominent mullahs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back