How many jews in our Congress

Jewish Members of the 114th Congress

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.

Penny, dear-----there was no VOTE TO MAKE JERUSALEM the capital of Israel/Judea------
Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel/Judea for more than 3000 years. The fact that
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel/Judea is clearly revealed in the scriptural writing
called the NEW TESTAMENT by the protagonist of that writing----to wit, Jesus son of
Mary and Joseph of Nazareth. Jerusalem was even considered the capital of
"PALESTINA" which is an alternate name for Israel/Judea ----aka Judea used by the
Roman occupiers approximately 80 AD (CE) at that time even Jerusalem was assigned
an alternate name AELIA CAPITOLINA. Try not to get tangled up in semantics-----good
girl. There was a time when JERUSALEM was a SHARED capital------it was shared even
after the split of Israel/Judea into------Israel and Judea. There is some discussion in the
Talmud as to whether Jerusalem is actually ORIGINALLY Judean or Israel territory------
I kinda forgot how that turned out------but that whole land came to be known as
ISRAEL based on its founder JACOB-----who is also known as ISRAEL The
term JUDEA is derived from the fourth son of Jacob (JUDAH) whom Jacob (Israel)
had designated on his deathbed to be the founder of the ROYAL FAMILY over
both lands. Bethlehem is in the land of JUDAH. It is the birthplace of King
David who instructed his son----King Solomon, to build the MAIN TEMPLE on the
mount of the city called JERU-SALEM ---city of fulfillment, Seems your catechism
whore forgot to tell you about Jesus and his family

Jews of Salem. You never had a land, or state, you were then Northern Israel, Samaria and Judea. The diaspora began in 550 bc and most of the Hebrews who went to Babylon chose to stay there. The Edomite's became the Hebrew Jews.

I listened to a wacked out Evan yesterday on TV telling his audience of how the Jews crossed the desert and God gave them the Canaanites as they were pagans. Too funny. I suspect a little group of you went to Egypt to work and traveled back and most were Canaanites to begin with. Funny how you stole the Yahweh God which belonged to the Canaanites.

Anyway, I agree with most of the Democratic Jewish Congressmen, except on this issue. Unless of course you make the Pals citizens with all the rights as Israelis, and leave their mosque and allow them to worship as they please, (in writing)
I mean come on , isn't Israel suppose to be a democracy in the ME. Yet they are not.

Penelope----you are very confused---JUDEA aka KINGDOM OF JUDEA was a country so named since it was ruled by the royal line designated by Jacob (aka Israel)--his fourth son JUDAH. It included lands owned by the descendants of Jacob (aka Israel) but the ruler was descended from JUDAH. After the Babylonian captivity-----Israel and Judea merged into the land the roman pigs called JUDEA and then Palestina and jews MOST ACCURATELY called "THE LAND OF ISRAEL" since it is comprised of the land owned by the
sons of JACOB----aka ISRAEL. You are getting all gummed up in semantics
So, no more Jews; Only Israel and the Israelites.

Israel was to be set up as a secular state. Yet they want to call it a "jewish state". What a hoot. Of course , we have yet to decipher "What a jew is? "
Judea should have been created, if Judeans wanted a homeland. Only Israelis, were that political.

32, while only 2 are GOP. The issue is in the GOP many are evans and fundies, so of course they vote for Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.

Also GOP do not like Muslims. Trump is now a GOP, never use to be. So if you are wondering about the congressional vote, no need to wonder anymore.

PS: really most of the GOP use religion as a political crutch, but as you can see look who they have leading them.

Whatever blood is spilled by this move, I hope it affects Jews as much as Muslims, we know it will affect non jewish Americans.

Penny, dear-----there was no VOTE TO MAKE JERUSALEM the capital of Israel/Judea------
Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel/Judea for more than 3000 years. The fact that
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel/Judea is clearly revealed in the scriptural writing
called the NEW TESTAMENT by the protagonist of that writing----to wit, Jesus son of
"PALESTINA" which is an alternate name for Israel/Judea ----aka Judea used by the
Roman occupiers approximately 80 AD (CE) at that time even Jerusalem was assigned
an alternate name AELIA CAPITOLINA. Try not to get tangled up in semantics-----good
girl. There was a time when JERUSALEM was a SHARED capital------it was shared even
after the split of Israel/Judea into------Israel and Judea. There is some discussion in the
Talmud as to whether Jerusalem is actually ORIGINALLY Judean or Israel territory------
mount of the city called JERU-SALEM ---city of fulfillment, Seems your catechism

Jews of Salem. You never had a land, or state, you were then Northern Israel, Samaria and Judea. The diaspora began in 550 bc and most of the Hebrews who went to Babylon chose to stay there. The Edomite's became the Hebrew Jews.

I listened to a wacked out Evan yesterday on TV telling his audience of how the Jews crossed the desert and God gave them the Canaanites as they were pagans. Too funny. I suspect a little group of you went to Egypt to work and traveled back and most were Canaanites to begin with. Funny how you stole the Yahweh God which belonged to the Canaanites.

Anyway, I agree with most of the Democratic Jewish Congressmen, except on this issue. Unless of course you make the Pals citizens with all the rights as Israelis, and leave their mosque and allow them to worship as they please, (in writing)
I mean come on , isn't Israel suppose to be a democracy in the ME. Yet they are not.

Penelope----you are very confused---JUDEA aka KINGDOM OF JUDEA was a country so named since it was ruled by the royal line designated by Jacob (aka Israel)--his fourth son JUDAH. It included lands owned by the descendants of Jacob (aka Israel) but the ruler was descended from JUDAH. After the Babylonian captivity-----Israel and Judea merged into the land the roman pigs called JUDEA and then Palestina and jews MOST ACCURATELY called "THE LAND OF ISRAEL" since it is comprised of the land owned by the

^^^^^^ that's like saying "no more americans"----"Only johnny rebs and Yankees"
Judea for Judeans; Israel for Israel and the Israelites.

I would rather have an open enemy (Jew) than ones that hide behind their goofy religion and stab you in the back (gentiles that love Jews)

Israel was to be set up as a secular state. Yet they want to call it a "jewish state". What a hoot. Of course , we have yet to decipher "What a jew is? "
Judea should have been created, if Judeans wanted a homeland. Only Israelis, were that political.

the land is ERETZ YISRAEL------that is THE LAND OF ISRAEL-----it is correctly named. ALSO---the bulk of the land which is now "ISRAEL" was---in ancient times----the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL------the combined
kingdom which the romans called JUDEA ----and Jews call JUDAH----includes more land

the land is ERETZ YISRAEL------that is THE LAND OF ISRAEL-----it is correctly named. ALSO---the bulk of the land which is now "ISRAEL" was---in ancient times----the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL------the combined
kingdom which the romans called JUDEA ----and Jews call JUDAH----includes more land
Like I said, if Judeans wanted their own homeland, they would have created Judea, not Israel.
Israel, Israelis and the Israelites.

Like I said, if Judeans wanted their own homeland, they would have created Judea, not Israel.

no-----because JUDEA could be construed as referring only to the land assigned to the
tribe of JUDAH (one of the 12 tribes) Judah was named king by Jacob-----BUT land did
not actually belong to the king. Land belonged to the people by tribal inheritance except for
the Tribe of Levi which has no inherited land. But Levi is NOT KING------Levi is priests and
Levites. It's a land based agricultural economy thing

no-----because JUDEA could be construed as referring only to the land assigned to the
tribe of JUDAH (one of the 12 tribes) Judah was named king by Jacob-----BUT land did
not actually belong to the king. Land belonged to the people by tribal inheritance except for
the Tribe of Levi which has no inherited land. But Levi is NOT KING------Levi is priests and
Dear, Judeans should want a State of Judea not Israel. Only Israelis and the Israelites, do that.

Dear, Judeans should want a State of Judea not Israel. Only Israelis and the Israelites, do that.

you are still confused-----did you pass high school plane geometry?

you are still confused-----did you pass high school plane geometry?
Why would "Jews not want a State of Jewdea"?

What did the Confederate Republicans in Charlotte say? "Jew won't replace us"?

What did the Confederate Republicans in Charlotte say? "Jew won't replace us"?
They already did in international banking.

I don't think all of the Jewish Democrats are going to vote to move the capital to Jerusalem. Some probably will, but not all.

Americans don't get to vote on where Israel puts its capital.

Isn't it amazing how this tiny little minority, persecuted world wide for millennia, has come to rule the entire earth? (At least you'd think so given the wailing about them). It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing them.

Forum List

Back