How many Iranians are there in the colleges in the USA?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Does anyone know?

I ask after watching a video uploaded by what appears to be a Saudi Arabian. The video is translated to say that they have 6,000 Phd's here in the USA and thousands on the ground. I consider it partially propaganda as the factions between SUNNI and SHITES are passing their crap back and forth using the poor as their pawns throughout the world as they continue in their attempt to spread Islam.

Yet I know that some Iranians were furious when there was a particular piece a property that the owner would not sell to them. It would have been an excellent strategic placement for someone if they wanted to sabotage a fairly good size system that supports commerce in that area.

PS if anyone desire a link to the video I watched where Hasan Abbassi made all these elaborate claims feel free to PM me unless you are on my ignore list.

Last edited:
So what's your point?? ..... :cool:
It is an inquiry to all the people in the forum who may have a clue who may be able to answer the question.
What exactly is the question?

I didn't notice one in your OP ...... :cool:
Is the translation correct and do they have 6,000 Phd's here in colleges the USA and thousands on the ground.

In the video I watched Hasan Abbassi explains the destructive potential of Iran's hidden army within the US.

Is the translation correct and do they have 6,000 Phd's here in colleges the USA and thousands on the ground.
In the video I watched Hasan Abbassi explains the destructive potential of Iran's hidden army within the US.
I serious doubt there is a so called "hidden Iranian army" here in the U.S. ..... :cool:

As per your question:

"During the 2013-14 academic year, 10,194 Iranian students studied in the U.S., a 17 percent increase from the previous year. Most study some form of engineering, according to the Institute of International Education, which tracks study abroad figures."

I serious doubt there is a so called "hidden Iranian army" here in the U.S. ..... :cool:

As per your question:

"During the 2013-14 academic year, 10,194 Iranian students studied in the U.S., a 17 percent increase from the previous year. Most study some form of engineering, according to the Institute of International Education, which tracks study abroad figures."

I doubt it too, sunni dear. As to Iranian students in the USA-----WAY back
before the "cultural revolution------I knew lots. But none of them WENT BACK.
Does your figure include students who GO BACK?

So what's your point?? ..... :cool:
It is an inquiry to all the people in the forum who may have a clue who may be able to answer the question.
What exactly is the question?

I didn't notice one in your OP ...... :cool:

hassan abbasi is propaganda officer. he is in ahmadinejad party

Forum List

Back