How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead after his crucifixion

How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead to eternal life

• Yes

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Jesus rose from the dead in a way, he was re-incarnated. Just like we all are.
Resurrection and reincarnation are two entirely different subjects.

Resurrection is about entry into a new existence, not the resumption of a former existence.
I dunno, but I think you have that backwards.

But that aside, doesn't everyone get to interpret the bible in their own way? Like, I couldn't find any self-professed Christian here who believes that the story of Noah and his ark is true. :dunno:

Jesus rose from the dead in a way, he was re-incarnated. Just like we all are.
Resurrection and reincarnation are two entirely different subjects.

Resurrection is about entry into a new existence, not the resumption of a former existence.
I dunno, but I think you have that backwards.

But that aside, doesn't everyone get to interpret the bible in their own way? Like, I couldn't find any self-professed Christian here who believes that the story of Noah and his ark is true. :dunno:

Of course everyone gets to interpret the bible in their own way, but just like in any story that conveys a hidden teaching there is only one way to approach interpretation, one key that opens the vault that conceals that hidden treasure. How to read a fairy tale myth or fable to learn the moral of the story is the exact same approach that everyone should have been taught in grade school.

Don't get diverted or waste anymore time arguing with or being misled by those who claim the stories in the bible are literally true. Of course any story that puts every animal on the planet on one boat is not literally true. Who needs proof for that? Who would deny that? People who do not realize that there are many things hidden in scripture can't help you find any of it. Seek the hidden teaching using your own mind and you will discover what the truth is. If you sincerely apply your mind to understand yet fall short, God himself will come to you and make himself known to you by opening your mind to comprehend all of the truth. You will be astonished to see how obvious the hidden teaching in every fantastical bible story has always been, from the talking serpent in the Garden, to Jesus bodily ascending into Heaven.

If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

Last edited:
In medieval times, our root began to be spelled with the letter שׂ (sin), as opposed to the letter שׁ (shin), thus forming the word שׂטן (satan)
<<
Is that a mistake or are the characters sin and shin that close in appearance?

I honestly cannot see a difference between them!
They are the same in appearance. In text containing nikkud (vowel marks), sin and shin have a dot on either the leading or trailing branch.

There's no proof of a resurrection.

THREAD CLOSED.

And 3 gov't agencies 7 months later say there is no proof of Russian collusion.
So half the political threads need to be closed along with all the liberal media broadcasts cancelled, then all the churches can be closed and Evangelist broadcasts cancelled.
It will be great, we can fill the Sunday time slots with Jewish Comedies like Seinfeld;
"His father was a mudda, his mother was a mudda, he's born to be a mudda!"

Yeah cause resurrection means to
HaShev(return). Misstranslated:
I will Return to set up the Kingdom.
(i.e. HaShev will set up the Kingdom).
The RETURN is to one's inheritance
(*see Celtic lore) as the Kohanim(priesthood) lineage right to be head priest is RETURNED AND RESURRECTED (PLACED BACK).

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

*celtic lore-
Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny).
liapic.gif
It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
1443226603.png mound-hostages-Slavin120-400x300.jpg

Last edited:
And in April a 95-year-old Chinese woman climbed out of her own coffin six days after she was declared dead following a fall.
Under Chinese tradition, Li Xiufeng was placed in a coffin kept in her house so friends and relatives could pay their respects. But the day before the funeral, neighbours found an empty coffin and later discovered her in the kitchen cooking.

Damn I love Chinese food, but not that much that I would partake of what she was cooking.

Anyway, no sign of Christians wearing cameras around their neck or partaking of fortune cookie communions over this miracle.

THREAD CLOSED.

lol,

until you take the time to understand what the subject of resurrection actually means you will never see any evidence of it.
I did take the time to understand it, there's zero proof. Why? Your got som?

You were told that the subject of the resurrection is about the biologically dead coming back to physical life. I am telling you that the resurrection is about entry into a higher eternal realm of conscious existence either during and/or after a brief physical existence.

There are two resurrections. The first resurrection is from the tombs of false beliefs and graves of material pursuits while a person still has a physical body. The second is from the physical body itself, a transition from a mortal to an immortal body, from temporary to permanent existence.

Jesus compared the pharisaic beliefs and practices that he was taught to believe and imitate since birth to whitewashed tombs and unmarked graves. He rejected their 1000 year old traditions and embraced a new more rational way to understand and conform to the deeper implications of the words and subjects in scripture. This was the first resurrection. When he said to his disciples, "After I am raised again, I will go before you to galilee", he was talking about the second resurrection which is from mortal existence itself after which he appeared to them in dreams which convinced them all that Jesus survived death, had entered the realm of God, the reward of the righteous, and had become immortal.

Last edited:

THREAD CLOSED.

lol,

until you take the time to understand what the subject of resurrection actually means you will never see any evidence of it.

You were told that the subject of the resurrection is about the biologically dead coming back to physical life. I am telling you that the resurrection is about entry into a higher eternal realm of conscious existence either during and/or after a brief physical existence.

There are two resurrections. The first resurrection is from the tombs of false beliefs and graves of material pursuits while a person still has a physical body. The second is from the physical body itself, a transition from a mortal to an immortal body, from temporary to permanent existence.

Jesus compared the pharisaic beliefs and practices that he was taught to believe and imitate since birth to whitewashed tombs and unmarked graves. He rejected their 1000 year old traditions and embraced a new more rational way to understand and conform to the deeper implications of the words and subjects in scripture. This was the first resurrection. When he said to his disciples, "After I am raised again, I will go before you to galilee", he was talking about the second resurrection which is from mortal existence itself after which he appeared to them in dreams which convinced them all that Jesus survived death, had entered the realm of God, the reward of the righteous, and had become immortal.
Have any real proof for this dumb shit?

THREAD CLOSED.

lol,

Yes. The more that my words cleanse your mind, the less of a dick you are becoming.

You're welcome.

THREAD CLOSED.

lol,

Yes. The more that my words cleanse your mind, the less of a dick you are becoming.

You're welcome.
So you have nothing. Got it.

I hope that you at least realize that you live in a fantasy world. Likely because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

lol,

You're welcome.

I hope that you at least realize that you live in a fantasy world. Likely because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

lol..

You don't even know what the truth is.....

People rise from the dead and bodily ascend into heaven all the time.

Your just still too much of a dick to see it.

You're welcome.

lol..

What proof do you have? Anything?

You're welcome.

lol..

What proof do you have? Anything?

Proof for what?

That people rise from the captivity of whatever religious tomb they find themselves in as an accident of birth and bodily ascend into a higher realm of conscious existence all the time? Just like Jesus did?

You might as well be in a maternity ward asking me for proof that babies are born every day.

Last edited:

THREAD CLOSED.

lol,

If Jesus was who they say he was and he performed miracles there would have been monuments erected. Even if Christians were drove away this wasn't so far back in history that people today wouldn't be able to go back to the place where Jesus supposedly rose from the Dead. They leave this vague and that clearly pokes holes in their story. For this fact there is no way a gods requirement for getting into heaven would be to believe this story. A real god would not demand you be gullible to get into heaven.

Then it dawned on me the founder of this religion, Moses, also does not have monuments up where he supposedly lived and died. Like Jesus and other fairytales he too lived a long time ago in a land far far away.

The Assumption of Moses Apochrypha explains this which was borrowed for the story in
Jude 1:9.
Jews don't venerate leaders or prophets and neither can their graves be places of veneration and pilgrimages.
Rome (the adversary accuser) always wants to venerate the saints and their death markers which is where the story of battling over the body with the adversary comes from. The battle being over views on what is or isn't oppropriate devotion. The old guard spiritually (verbally) engaging (fighting) with the rightful new guard who's instructions they ignore.

The Assumption of Moses Apochrypha explains this which was borrowed for the story in
Jude 1:9.
Jews don't venerate leaders or prophets and neither can their graves be places of veneration and pilgrimages.
Rome (the adversary accuser) always wants to venerate the saints and their death markers which is where the story of battling over the body with the adversary comes from. The battle being over views on what is or isn't oppropriate devotion. The old guard spiritually (verbally) engaging (fighting) with the rightful new guard who's instructions they ignore.
Yes but if what happened happened then the religion would have come from the ancestors of those witnesses. But it wasn't. The entire story was created by 11 men. Judas excluded.

Even the authors of the Bible are not the 11 guys. It was written hundreds of years after Paul went into Greece and started converting people who were gullible, ignorant, superstitious.

2000 years ago is not that long ago. We have Greek statues 2000 years older than Jesus.

Also, where is Moses? I watch the ten commandments and where is that man buried? You people accept every excuse so it doesn't matter when something doesn't add up. Cult thinking

Forum List

Back