How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead after his crucifixion

How many here believe Jesus rose from the dead to eternal life

• Yes

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Ummm the one sentenced on Passover was "stoned & hanged" around 85bc and not speared. There is a problem when people act as if the Jesus story is real based on a SINGULAR figure. Jesus is an image of a man based on many christs and mythologies in order to mask Baal worship with a compiled cultures image (one world religion).

Sources:This figure (Yeshu)was the one sent to death on Passover (per John 18-19 and Mark 14-15)
was stoned (slew) and hanged around 85bc.
Source: Acts 5:30 , Acts 10:39, Acts 13:29 , 1 Peter 2:24, Galatians 3:13.
Jesus of Nazareth had the most documented and significant life of the ancient Roman Empire and only idiots and religious zealots try to insist that His life was fictional.

I have doubts he died on the cross

Really? Why?

Most take days on the cross to die

Jesus was up their four hours

Medicine were use on him when laying him in the crypt/cave

Too many stories of him beyond the middle east after his death.
Are you familiar with the 'Passion'? I am not speaking of the movie, but of what they did to Christ before he was crucified.

By the time they put Him upon the cross, he was nearly dead. The spear and the cross were the final blows.

Of course. Even so, romans like the spectacle to last and it was really to short a time.

Few were allowed to take down loved ones and bury them, regardless of so call religious practices.

the items for Jesus burial were anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial common used at the time for healing at that time

Similar stories have been used in a number of books. Sadly there is too much mystery and too little fact as well and a lot of forgeries

I like reading but I don't take as gospel what all the books say.

Some have interesting theories and other too far fetched.
The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the best documented single event in the entire ancient world history.

Of course you have common elements with other stories back in that time, but who doesnt?

How many stories do we have of prisoners escaping prison? And how many common elements between them all?

Fake body in the cell, bribed prison guards, underground tunnels, they escape to some remote area where they finally get found and brought back, followed by idiot women who beg for the mens lives because they are in love with a prisoner.

That does not mean that they are not true.

Ummm how many claim to be the son of Baal? -Rev 22:16
Research;
son of baal morning star dying god mythology of the canaanites.
Does the church name this mystery father?
DO THEY OR DO THEY NOT CLAIM Jesus and father are one in the same?
Do they use the sun circle baal cross?
Do they borrow baal's Dec 25th birthdate?
Do they call Jesus this mystery father's only begotten son even though Psalms previously calls David a begotten son therefore can't be YHWH's "only" begotten son.
Then who is Jesus one in the same as?
Answer:BAAL
Which is why Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

Last edited:

Really? Why?

Are you familiar with the 'Passion'? I am not speaking of the movie, but of what they did to Christ before he was crucified.

By the time they put Him upon the cross, he was nearly dead. The spear and the cross were the final blows.

Of course. Even so, romans like the spectacle to last and it was really to short a time.

Few were allowed to take down loved ones and bury them, regardless of so call religious practices.

the items for Jesus burial were anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial common used at the time for healing at that time
The Romans liked order and obedience above all else. The Jews had Pilot convinced that Jesus would foment insurrection. A quick death to dispell the messiah myth was exactly what they wanted. His removal was a knife in the Jewish temples ribs. They wanted him discredited and the Romans took that away from them.

Regardless. The OP asked if I believed Christ rose from the dead and I do. That is good enough for me.

Ummm the one sentenced on Passover was "stoned & hanged" around 85bc and not speared. There is a problem when people act as if the Jesus story is real based on a SINGULAR figure. Jesus is an image of a man based on many christs and mythologies in order to mask Baal worship with a compiled cultures image (one world religion).

Sources:This figure (Yeshu)was the one sent to death on Passover (per John 18-19 and Mark 14-15)
Jesus of Nazareth had the most documented and significant life of the ancient Roman Empire and only idiots and religious zealots try to insist that His life was fictional.

Ummm you are the one who listed not one single source with your ad hominem response.
Donct you dare list gospels because your own fictional character said self testimony is false evidence.
There is no historical proof of Jesus, only the MANY figures used for small portions of his image and stories.
Name one historian and what he says.

The Passover was not a 'so-called religious practice' it was THE religious event in that corner of the Mediteranean.

And the Romans had the Jews as allies for a long time until Herod passed away and large areas of it were left to Roman rule, which most Jews did not like.

Bad reports from the Jewish reps in Rome was a good way to get a governors career ended early, so the guvs liked to keep the Jews happy as best they could.

So when the Jews told them each year to not leave people hanging on crosses during Passover, the Romans took it seriously.

Ummm you are the one who listed not one single source with your ad hominem response.
Donct you dare list gospels because your own fictional character said self testimony is false evidence.
There is no historical proof of Jesus, only the MANY figures used for small portions of his image and stories.
Blah blah blah the same old bullshit idiots have been claiming for ages as if Josephus never mentioned Jesus, nor the Romans.

I dont have time for people who are determined to be stupid, so have fun blathering your bullshit, I am not going to play, bubba.

Really? Why?

The Romans liked order and obedience above all else. The Jews had Pilot convinced that Jesus would foment insurrection. A quick death to dispell the messiah myth was exactly what they wanted. His removal was a knife in the Jewish temples ribs. They wanted him discredited and the Romans took that away from them.

Regardless. The OP asked if I believed Christ rose from the dead and I do. That is good enough for me.

Pilate is an AD era figure, there is only one historical Christ from the early AD era, that being Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad who's apostles were the martyrs.
But that Christ isn't the 6bc crucified Galilean in the time of King Herod [4bc] and Lysanias (35bc), also not the same as the Passover hanged Yeshu son of Mary the Harlot sentenced around 85bc.

Blah blah blah the same old bullshit idiots have been claiming for ages as if Josephus never mentioned Jesus, nor the Romans.

I dont have time for people who are determined to be stupid, so have fun blathering your bullshit, I am not going to play, bubba.
And some keep those spiritual hosts with them that come from the land down under where women glow (could we call that nuclear?) and men plunder.

Really? Why?

They broke the legs of Jesus, which made it impossible to support his body .. Which would kill someone much quicker, but much more painful.

I am sorry, I may be wrong about His legs.. but here is an explanation

There is evidence from Scripture that Jesus experienced hypovolemic shock as a result of being flogged. As Jesus carried His own cross to Golgotha (John 19:17), He collapsed, and a man named Simon was forced to either carry the cross or help Jesus carry the cross the rest of way to the hill (Matthew 27:32–33; Mark 15:21–22; Luke 23:26). This collapse indicates Jesus had low blood pressure. Another indicator that Jesus suffered from hypovolemic shock was that He declared He was thirsty as He hung on the cross (John 19:28), indicating His body’s desire to replenish fluids.

Really? Why?

Well, if He was not dead, He was after the Roman soldier speared Him through the side into the heart, to make sure He was dead, as they had orders to break the thighs so that the men crucified would die before start of Passover which began at Sundown.

The Romans had to make sure or they would be guilty of disobeying their orders, which carried very harsh punishments for the Roman soldiers.
Passover didn't start at Sundown on Sabbat. The Friday Jesus died. The Last supper was the Passover Seder.

Really? Why?

They broke the legs of Jesus, which made it impossible to support his body .. Which would kill someone much quicker, but much more painful.

No

John 19:33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.

Really? Why?

Apparently you missed this:

But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs: 34But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. 35

Really? Why?

I am sorry, I may be wrong about His legs.. but here is an explanation

There is evidence from Scripture that Jesus experienced hypovolemic shock as a result of being flogged. As Jesus carried His own cross to Golgotha (John 19:17), He collapsed, and a man named Simon was forced to either carry the cross or help Jesus carry the cross the rest of way to the hill (Matthew 27:32–33; Mark 15:21–22; Luke 23:26). This collapse indicates Jesus had low blood pressure. Another indicator that Jesus suffered from hypovolemic shock was that He declared He was thirsty as He hung on the cross (John 19:28), indicating His body’s desire to replenish fluids.

Is that supposed to say "hypoglycemic"?

This one ^^ runs away when challenged. It's a thing with him. :gay:

Really? Why?

The record states his legs were not broken

Wasn't "documented" until decades later. And then had to go through a board of editors at the Council of Nicea anyway.

Oopsie.

Forum List

Back