How many guns do you own____ Will you abide by sweeping gun laws_____

This question was asked by a talk show host on an Idaho Falls radio station this morning
Gun ownership ranged from 1-60. One guy was a collector had 200

Hundreds of calls came in and not "one" person said they would abide by sweeping gun laws.
The first person that said hell no was a woman.:D

:lol:

I own between one and 500
And hell fucking NO I will not obey.

Obey what? Dumb ass.

voice commands

he does heel well with a leash, though, so there's hope

This question was asked by a talk show host on an Idaho Falls radio station this morning

Hundreds of calls came in and not "one" person said they would abide by sweeping gun laws.

Obey what? Dumb ass.
Any sweeping gun laws shit stain.

I never register my weapons and I'll never tell anyone how many I have, what types they might be or what I might do in any given situation. That includes any laws, whether expressed or implied.

My personal motto is "Never do what you talk about; Never talk about what you do."

Shoot someone with an illegal gun. Please do.

Hey fox fan asshole. What sweeping gun law will take wey yer guns?

Thinking Error: redefining.

what do you mean by 'sweeping'?

Read Diane Fiendstain's (D-USSR) bill.

The one that would never become law.

Obey what? Dumb ass.
Any sweeping gun laws shit stain.
name a law that will take your guns? Paranoid aaahole.

The Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) "Assault" Firearm Act of 2013.

HR-6969

.The Congress finds that US would be a far better place if only a few chosen individuals - the criminal element - was armed. We therefore will give you motherfuckers five minutes to turn in all your firearms and ammunition.

I never register my weapons and I'll never tell anyone how many I have, what types they might be or what I might do in any given situation. That includes any laws, whether expressed or implied.

My personal motto is "Never do what you talk about; Never talk about what you do."

Shoot someone with an illegal gun. Please do.

Why?

What do you think will happen?

Juries are made up of citizens.

Do you think anyone in Missouri is going to put someone in jail for defending themselves?

Ain't never going to happen.

They couldn't even get a conviction in Washington D.C.

Rowan gained public notoriety on June 14, 1988, when he shot an unarmed teenage trespasser, Neil Smith, who was on his property illegally. "The interloper was a near-naked teenager who had been skinny-dipping with friends in Rowan's pool, and the columnist's weapon was an unregistered, and thus illegal, .22 caliber pistol." [5]

Rowen was charged for firing a gun that he did not legally own. Rowan was arrested and tried. During the trial, he argued that he had the right to use whatever means necessary to protect himself and his family. He also said the pistol he used was exempt from the District's handgun prohibition law because it belonged to his older son, a former FBI agent. He was called out for hypocrisy, since Rowan was a strict gun control advocate. In a 1981 column, he advocated "a law that says anyone found in possession of a handgun except a legitimate officer of the law goes to jail—period." In 1985, he called for "A complete and universal federal ban on the sale, manufacture, importation and possession of handguns (except for authorized police and military personnel).[7]] Private gun ownership had been illegal in the District of Columbia since 1976[8] and the facts of the case were the talk of the town for many days.

Rowan was tried but the jury was deadlocked; the judge declared a mistrial and he was never retried. In his autobiography, Rowan said he still favors gun control, but admits being vulnerable to a charge of hypocrisy.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan

Last edited:
Here is a novel idea how about gun owners stop freaking out over something that in likely hood will never happen and gun control people stop acting like things Newtown and Aurora happen on a daily or weekly basis.

I'll never again tell anyone exactly how many guns I own. I will not relenquish them, and I will do with them what I want to.

Yes, even if it means going to jail.

we'll all be sure to deposit money into your prison concession account.

good luck with that, hon.

No one is going to jail. Simply reply when they come for your guns...which they never will but anyway...

"I sold them many years ago at a gun show and I can't find the paperwork."

Worse case...a fine.

Last edited:
nutbars in idaho

didn't see that coming

imagine if all the nutbars were idahoans what a safe and pleasant world it would be

imagine if everyone who owned a gun didn't spend their time wetting their pants over something that isn't likely to happen?

Hmm.. isn't likely? Even if there was a 1% chance, it would be enough to be concerned. The naive and complacent in Schindler's list sure didn't see it coming.

Forum List

Back