2013 Father of the Year, Guess Who?

Yep, your guessed it, Wild Willie Clinton. Read more here.

Bill Clinton to receive Father of the Year award

Kind of makes you wonder if he got on his knees this time.

not that his sex life is any of your business (Still)... he has a very good relationship with his daughter.

you can be a sucky husband and still be a great father.

Well I guess they do live in the same city, but if you read the article, his fathering skills really had nothing to do with it.

Lemme guess.... not anyone who ran out an bought an AR-15 because they were scared shitless the black man in the white house was coming for his guns....

Lemme guess.... not anyone who ran out an bought an AR-15 because they were scared shitless the black man in the white house was coming for his guns....

I hope your not trying to be a slimey assed troll, cause you really suck at it.

"Another sign the end of times approaches" Who woulda thunkit? 'Slick Willie", Mr "Because I could", the man with the motorized front zipper, who prowled the White House's hallways, anterooms, and backrooms day and night in a never ending search looking for new, strange females to grope.
Kindee like naming Penn State's Jerry Sandusky "Scoutmaster Of The Year. These Liberal Orgs simply never tire of fellating their Liberal heroes anyway possible. Logic and reason never seem to matter.

Father of the Year | Power Line

No Joke: Bill Clinton Named “Father Of The Year”… | Weasel Zippers

Father of the Year for Slick Willy huh??

So? That fuck in the WH got a Nobel Peace Prize.

Wonder if the same buch of ignorant fucks who voted for that voted for Slick Willys Father of the Year award??

lew.jpg
Monica_Bill_dog.jpg

not that his sex life is any of your business (Still)... he has a very good relationship with his daughter.

:lol:

So if you fool around on yer wife but you have a "good relationship" with yer daughter (or people SAY you do) that qualifies you for "Father of the Year"?

:lol:

So if you fool around on yer wife but you have a "good relationship" with yer daughter (or people SAY you do) that qualifies you for "Father of the Year"?

I was thinking along the same lines. Oh how low we set the bar when it's a Liberal/Democrat/Progressive involved.

I would have loved to have seen the reaction had it been GWB...just for the fun of it all.

Besides, could they not have found another prominent father?

ya embarrassed the shit out her when she was a child, some dad

Mitt Romney is the definition of a father.

The best thing a man can do to raise his daughters is to love their mother.

Besides which, his child is fully grown. It's pretty easy to father a grown child who doesn't need much attention.

Forum List

Back