How many gun owners are here?

Nonsense.

Revolvers are perfectly accurate and far more reliable than pistols.

Sub-nose revolvers require practice to shoot accurately, as opposed to revolvers with longer barrels.

What’s sad is this sort of ignorance about firearms.
If he says it's not accurate, it probably isn't, dumbass.

It'll do in a pinch, though.

You see, I had this strange boating accident transporting all my firearms across the lake..

Last edited:
I keep a fully loaded Remington 870 under the bed.

You know, just in case.
I also keep a loaded Remington 870 under the bed, as well as a loaded HK VP40 in my nightstand, in the event that they are needed.

There is also a loaded TEC 9 that I picked up back in the early 80's in my closet if I need it for any reason.

I only own 4 guns.
M2HBs. In a quad Maxton mount.
Remote fire control.
That ain't no deer rifle. :oops:

I bought a deer rifle a long time ago. Probably never use it for that again.

Still have the bolt out and packed up from when relatives came over with a gaggle of kids.

Just in case they got ahold of anything, made sure all the guns couldn't shoot.

I would say "More than zero".
The ATF doesn't have the best record for preserving the Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights of American citizens and in fact the federal bureaucracy is probably the worst enemy of the 2nd Amendment. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Operation Fast/Furious? People were killed and nobody was charged or even fired. The point is that it wouldn't be surprising if the ATF was a trolling member of the forum. Don't be a sucker.

As you read down the thread, no discussion about going to shoots like pheasant or partridge etc.., or clay pigeon, or for shooting deer and wild boars etc..

Just seems to be which gun to own to shoot someone.

Just an actual observation.

As you read down the thread, no discussion about going to shoots like pheasant or partridge etc.., or clay pigeon, or for shooting deer and wild boars etc..

And?

No one is talking about murder here, they are talking about saving lives. The people in the U.S. own guns for the primary reason to protect their families from the monsters the democrat party keeps creating and turning loose in our cities……a vivid example of that was just seen on the video of the social Justice warrior being murdered by a democrat created killer in front of the BLM supporting girlfriend….

Criminals actually exist….,they tape, they rob and yes, they stab innocent people to death….here and even in your little country…..

An actual observation.

Over here we are not averse to having a full pack of Wrigleys under the bed .Or a piece stuck on the bed post .

Oh? We shoot PAPER targets. It is assumed because 99.9995% of all US shooting consists of that.

I figure i can hold off the Indians for a while.....

1699707786384.png

~S~

Nonsense.

Revolvers are perfectly accurate and far more reliable than pistols.

Sub-nose revolvers require practice to shoot accurately, as opposed to revolvers with longer barrels.

What’s sad is this sort of ignorance about firearms.
There is nothing wrong with a two-inch barrel if you intend to shoot at arm's length or less.

The ATF doesn't have the best record for preserving the Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights of American citizens and in fact the federal bureaucracy is probably the worst enemy of the 2nd Amendment. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Operation Fast/Furious? People were killed and nobody was charged or even fired. The point is that it wouldn't be surprising if the ATF was a trolling member of the forum. Don't be a sucker.
It's more than likely that LEOs monitor sites like this.

Forum List

Back