How many find themselves having to defend Trump to 75% of your own family members ?

I wonder why.

Donald "Politifact, which has rated nearly 100 Trump statements, rates 78% of them mostly false, false or “pants on fire” — their highest (or lowest) rating."

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

. Boggles the mind really... Donald could very well position the dems for the win. He is weak I think when it comes to the general, but I could be wrong. Like I say, just survey the support for Donald in your family and in your friends, and then do the other canidates as well the same. Then you will understand better the situation being faced is all I say. I know one thing, Donald isn't polling well with my family and friends, and that ain't good.

Well, he's doing pretty good with everyone except your family.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls
Now that,'s a bold statement, and may be a zinger that doesn't resonate with the entire outlook in the nation, so are you in denial or just hopeful ?

I wonder why.

Donald "Politifact, which has rated nearly 100 Trump statements, rates 78% of them mostly false, false or “pants on fire” — their highest (or lowest) rating."

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

. Boggles the mind really... Donald could very well position the dems for the win. He is weak I think when it comes to the general, but I could be wrong. Like I say, just survey the support for Donald in your family and in your friends, and then do the other canidates as well the same. Then you will understand better the situation being faced is all I say. I know one thing, Donald isn't polling well with my family and friends, and that ain't good.

Now that,'s a bold statement, and may be a zinger that doesn't resonate with the entire outlook in the nation, so are you in denial or just hopeful ?

I can easily see that Trump has close the gap by over twenty points in the last couple of months. I keep up with the polls.

Are you having to defend your support for Trump against your own family members ? How bad is this going on, and does it place people in denial about the general ? Do a survey of your family members, and be honest with yourselves about what is going on in all of this.
No. I don't have to defend my support of Trump to my family members at all.
. Missing the intent of this question ? It means that if you support Trump, and 75% of your family and friends don't, then where are you at in terms of you winning this thing with your candidate that is liked best by you? Now multiply this scenario by millions and what does it look like ?

Last edited:
I wonder why.

I can easily see that Trump has close the gap by over twenty points in the last couple of months. I keep up with the polls.
Polls eh, but your family and friends mean nothing in the over all ? Ok just asking, but you know the response your family is giving, and whether or not it is bad or good. However, if not good, then is this being hidden by many?

I wonder why.

Polls eh, but your family and friends mean nothing in the over all ?

It's termed "respect".

Are you having to defend your support for Trump against your own family members ? How bad is this going on, and does it place people in denial about the general ? Do a survey of your family members, and be honest with yourselves about what is going on in all of this.
ummmm..... no because I don't support him

No. I don't have to defend my support of Trump to my family members at all.
. Missing the intent of this question ? It means that if you support Trump, and 75% of your family and friends don't, then where are you at in terms of you winning this thing with your candidate that is liked best by you? Now times this scenario by millions and what does it look like ?

Doesn't matter at all. The race is all but won.

ummmm..... no because I don't support him
. Ok. But how many in your family do or will as opposed to you ?

I told my sister I was going to vote for Trump, and she responded, "If I thought you were really going to vote at all I'd be disappointed in you." And... she's right. :D

If you live in a swing state, YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

The only person from either party I would have voted for was Rand Paul, but Republicans shunned the only real conservative running. They didn't want a RINO, so they're supporting... Trump. :lmao:

Doesn't matter at all. The race is all but won.

That's what Karl Rove said in '12. :lol:

You'll get a glimpse of it come Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Be patient.

Oh, I have no doubt he'll pull the same numbers he's been pulling in the previous primaries. I was thinking about November 8th.

That's a long way off. I will say though that just a month or two ago, Hillary was beating Trump in all the Real Clear Politics polls in a head-to-head by double digits. Yesterday's Real Clear Politics poll had Trump beating Hillary. You can go to their web site and see it for yourself. I can only see Trump extend his lead barring anything hitting a news cycle that would hurt him. You also continue to have at least two serious investigations ongoing that might derail Clinton.

Will Trumps bully tactics work on Hillary or Sanders or will it make the party appear as being to out of step with a nation that has been conditioned for dependency for far to long, and this of course being done mainly by Democrats ? Now in this dependency we all know that it has been done with what has been sold as compassion and kindness, but it has brought forth dependency for decades now in which the ones who are dependent think there's no way out ever. However, but why would they want to get off the plantation, if it provides for them just enough to forget the struggle to improve their lives, where as they have become content in their so called safety net created for them by the democrats in which locked them in ? Joe Biden said that the repubs wanted to put the blacks back in chains, but not sure how that could be after the dems has held them there for forever now.

I see no reason why Trump will be any less capable against Hillary or Sanders then he has been against fellow Republicans.

Well, for starters, because he won't have the media shilling for his campaign for free any more.

Nope. My family shares my sentiment that the Democrats are no longer an American-based political party and will vote accordingly, whoever the opposition candidate may be.

No one in my family would ever dream of voting for Trump. It's the first thing in years that my very-conservative family and my token liberal sister can agree on.

Older brother,Mother,Father and Wife all are Trump supporters. Younger brother doesn't vote probably doesn't even know who is running. Oldest sister is a "hippy" but she is also a middle class working woman so hard to figure who she is voting for between Sanders/Clinton I know this without even talking to her because I think her fiance is a jackass. Younger "sister" I disowned years ago because she is a disgusting thief and race mixing whore but can guarantee she is pulling for Sanders...she lives off her baby daddy child support and her current negro's social security check. Other than that I really truly could care less who ANYONE is voting for.

Older brother,Mother,Father and Wife all are Trump supporters. Younger brother doesn't vote probably doesn't even know who is running. Oldest sister is a "hippy" but she is also a middle class working woman so hard to figure who she is voting for between Sanders/Clinton I know this without even talking to her because I think her fiance is a jackass. Younger "sister" I disowned years ago because she is a disgusting thief and race mixing whore but can guarantee she is pulling for Sanders...she lives off her baby daddy child support and her current negro's social security check. Other than that I really truly could care less who ANYONE is voting for.
. Wow, just wow... Not sure whether to thank you for your participation or run for the hills.. LOL

. Wow, just wow... Not sure whether to thank you for your participation or run for the hills.. LOL
You can do neither if you want? lol...I already voted as did my mother yesterday. My wife and father don't vote in the primaries usually. My wife because she isn't registered and will register when we move and my dad because he is disabled and its hard to get around so he just votes for the eventual nominee but he likes Trump.I have always been the go to info man on politics lol

Forum List

Back