How many did you get?

Not a one here all night. They do the Trunk or Treat thing around here along with the many festivals the small towns around us put on. They also had the big thing downtown that drew a pretty big crowd. I got to see my fair share of the little ghouls and princesses doing Trunk or Treat at the Church down the street from us. The rain came in soon after it got good and dark so I'm sure it was an early night for many. The road we live on is NOT conducive to kids Trick or Treating and thankfully the mom's are smart enough to know that. You'd think we live in turn three at Indy the way some folks drive down the road.

Trick or treaters?

Another year we got zippo, nada, not a single fucking one! Not like the houses are miles apart here, it's just that there's an area nearby called the "Estates" where kids get more candy per square foot.

Another possible explanation might be when we first moved in here I bought about 6 pounds of assorted candies and made about 300 treat bags and we only got one kid come to the front door. The kid wasn't even in costume and was looking for the people who used to like here, I offered her candy and when she refused I told her that her Mom (who was waiting in the car) was a "Fucking whore" and they could both "Suck my cock for a treat"

Halloween is my favorite holiday

Former sex offenders in MD required to skip Halloween

20081014-224243-pic-543593599_r350x.jpg

Have you gotten yours yet? :eek:

We got about 150 kids. Far less than usual.

Trick or treaters?

Anotherryear we got zippo, nada, not a single fucking one! Not like the houses are miles apart here, it's just that there's an area nearby called the "Estates" where kids get more candy per square foot.

Another possible explanation might be when we first moved in here I bought about 6 pounds of assorted candies and made about 300 treat bags and we only got one kid come to the front door. The kid wasn't even in costume and was looking for the people who used to like here, I offered her candy and when she refused I told her that her Mon was a "Fucking whore" and they could both "Suck my cock for a treat"

Great, so your the neighborhood pedophile huh? :eusa_whistle:

Certainly sounds like it...

If he's registered, maybe that's why he had no trick or treaters.

Trick or treaters?

Anotherryear we got zippo, nada, not a single fucking one! Not like the houses are miles apart here, it's just that there's an area nearby called the "Estates" where kids get more candy per square foot.

Another possible explanation might be when we first moved in here I bought about 6 pounds of assorted candies and made about 300 treat bags and we only got one kid come to the front door. The kid wasn't even in costume and was looking for the people who used to like here, I offered her candy and when she refused I told her that her Mon was a "Fucking whore" and they could both "Suck my cock for a treat"

Great, so your the neighborhood pedophile huh? :eusa_whistle:

Certainly sounds like it...

If he's registered, maybe that's why he had no trick or treaters.

What I learned from this, what I took away from this experience, can best be said in 5 words is: Libruls are complete fucking morons

Forum List

Back