How many did you get?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trick or treaters?

Another year we got zippo, nada, not a single fucking one! Not like the houses are miles apart here, it's just that there's an area nearby called the "Estates" where kids get more candy per square foot.

Another possible explanation might be when we first moved in here I bought about 6 pounds of assorted candies and made about 300 treat bags and we only got one kid come to the front door. The kid wasn't even in costume and was looking for the people who used to like here, I offered her candy and when she refused I told her that her Mom (who was waiting in the car) was a "Fucking whore" and they could both "Suck my cock for a treat"

Halloween is my favorite holiday

Last edited:
Trick or treaters?

Anotherryear we got zippo, nada, not a single fucking one! Not like the houses are miles apart here, it's just that there's an area nearby called the "Estates" where kids get more candy per square foot.

Another possible explanation might be when we first moved in here I bought about 6 pounds of assorted candies and made about 300 treat bags and we only got one kid come to the front door. The kid wasn't even in costume and was looking for the people who used to like here, I offered her candy and when she refused I told her that her Mon was a "Fucking whore" and they could both "Suck my cock for a treat"

Great, so your the neighborhood pedophile huh? :eusa_whistle:

we have had zero...got a pumpkin at the end of the drive....all lit up...got the dogs in...and if we dont stop eating the damn candy we are gonna run out....

Where the heck do you live? It just got dark here. Are you the guy down the street that is on the pedophile watch list?

It just got dark here too, I'm here for a minute. We've had easily over 150 so far.

we have had zero...got a pumpkin at the end of the drive....all lit up...got the dogs in...and if we dont stop eating the damn candy we are gonna run out....

Don't mention pumpkins.

Pumpkins are a sore point with me, they caused a big fight with the neighbors.

I put mine out last month, and the said it was much too early.

They claimed it was a case of premature jack-o-lantern.

About sixty have shown up so far. We will get about that many more before the next hour is over, and then we will go stroll to see the lights and decorations of our neighbors.

Not raining here, only windy. We had about 25 bags of candy, 1/4 of it left. Over 300 people came, a little less than 350 I'd have to say. I was out there for 3 straight hours almost.

Last edited:
300? i am impresssed...we still have none

300_banner.jpg

Didn't give out candy, my neigbor didn't get many either. Not many kids out this year at all, good for my daughter, she called me from her friends house and said people were giving out extra! Wooot for me!

Forum List

Back