How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

There were about one third the weapons in circulation back then and most were hunting weapons, shot guns, and revolvers

Totally different now
yeah now we have even better weapons and can blow any mother fucker away that intends harm on us or those we love,,

to bad we cant get democrats to allow us to use them to protect children,,

Not on the level with an AR. No

Cops are afraid of ARs. Not so much .22s
You're afraid of AR 15s

Tell me how many people walk around with an AR in their pockets?

Cops are far more worried about concealable weapons

Why don't you care about the lethality of Fentanyl? Kills an average of 60,000 Americans every year and 75,000 last year. How many people were killed by nutjobs with AR-15s last year? Less than 100?
Because when I go to the mall or a concert or whatever… fentanyl isn’t going to kill me

Nonsense. The number and lethality of the weapons have changed enormously
Semiauto weapons have been around for over a century there has been no increase in lethality

A 9 mm Glock made today is not more lethal than a 9 mm Luger made 100 years ago

A semiauto rifle no matter what caliber it is chambered for is no more lethal than another rifle of the same caliber whether it was made today or in 1930.

There is nothing special about the 5.56mm round and there are for more powerful rounds that have been available long before the 5.56 was ever made and there are far more powerful rounds you can buy today.

Semiauto weapons have been around for over a century there has been no increase in lethality

A 9 mm Glock made today is not more lethal than a 9 mm Luger made 100 years ago

A semiauto rifle no matter what caliber it is chambered for is no more lethal than another rifle of the same caliber whether it was made today or in 1930.

There is nothing special about the 5.56mm round and there are for more powerful rounds that have been available long before the 5.56 was ever made and there are far more powerful rounds you can buy today.
Semi auto weapons were far less available in 1960.

And what is “special” about the .556/.223 round is the power it has compared to almost no recoil in the weapons that use it

Because when I go to the mall or a concert or whatever… fentanyl isn’t going to kill me

How do you know? You touch residue left on a door knob and you die.

Semi auto weapons were far less available in 1960.

And what is “special” about the .556/.223 round is the power it has compared to almost no recoil in the weapons that use it

No, they weren't. They were abundant and cheap, and could be bought through the mail.

A .223 is about the same power level, and recoil of a .30 carbine round.

Good heavens, you truly know NOTHING about the subject.

No one wants to ban guns. We want background checks and common sense regulations. Same as we do for cars.
/——/ Hey gun grabber, libs admit they are coming after our guns. Google it for yourself.
Common sense gun laws = total ban.
Most importantly, gun ownership is a constitutional right. Owning and driving a car is a privilege.

Nonsense. The number and lethality of the weapons have changed enormously

Nope......

as i post

The fentanyl is financing the gang banger who uses the money to buy his illegal gun which he then uses to shoot at the other gang banger at the mall…..which you are seeing more often because the democrats keep the police from arresting them, and the ones they do arrest are released immediatly by democrat party judges and prosecutors and politicians….

Fentanyl has nothing to do with this discussion.

You people have ADHD

You people have ADHD

And you are a moron. You could save FAR more lives, easier, by halting the flood of fentanyl.

But no, you and everyone else knows you don't give a shit about saving lives. You only care about power.

And an armed population prevents your abuse of that power.

So, piss off fascist.

You people have ADHD

If you get them in a corner, they'll slip out. Circular arguments. All of them designed to make sure you don't pass any common sense gun legislation. Yesterday we determined that there was something we could do that would lower the number of gun murders we have in this country every year but because that regulation wasn't a silver bullet that would stop criminals who steal guns, it shouldn't be done. And when we point out this argument is nonsense, they just move on to another point, and eventually back to this one, circle, circle, circle.

I believe besides abortion, this issue is costing Republicans with young people.

Forum List

Back