How many conservatives here pay for the entire cost of their health care?

Do you blame your bad breath on NRA members too?

Next you'll be bloviating there isn't wage disparity in the US.
This is good, from a person who doesn't even know how to set a wage scale.....

There has been wage disparity since the first time that a person sold a cow to a neighbor and the guy in the next town failed to do do at the same price.....

Wage disparity does not take food off of My table, nor does it decrease My value or self-worth. But then, I was taught to take ownership of My life; not whine like little bitches about what Tommy has...

LOL

He works for Frito Lay making 17 per hour while he puts himself though college.....

Work is out there. But you won't find it from your sofa or the inside of a beer label.

Funny thing is he'll do better financially at Frito Lay than he'll do with a Physics degree. Want to have some fun? Ask him what's new in Physics.

My Daughter has a Doctorate in Chemical Engineering, doesn't do nearly as well as both of my son's with BA's who are in business.

LOL

He works for Frito Lay making 17 per hour while he puts himself though college.....

Work is out there. But you won't find it from your sofa or the inside of a beer label.

Funny thing is he'll do better financially at Frito Lay than he'll do with a Physics degree. Want to have some fun? Ask him what's new in Physics.

My Daughter has a Doctorate in Chemical Engineering, doesn't do nearly as well as both of my son's with BA's who are in business.
Like all such work, the money is in research....Besides, he's doing what he loves....

Working for 17 per hour is 35k a year...a physicist make nearly 119k per year..

Salary.com Salary Wizard- Do you know what you re worth

This is good, from a person who doesn't even know how to set a wage scale.....

There has been wage disparity since the first time that a person sold a cow to a neighbor and the guy in the next town failed to do do at the same price.....

Wage disparity does not take food off of My table, nor does it decrease My value or self-worth. But then, I was taught to take ownership of My life; not whine like little bitches about what Tommy has...

The use of 'My' is a bit sociopath.

Let me give you some facts. If you're 60 or older, your generation is the last that will do well financially. That generations spending power is greatly more than spending power today. Unless Republicans and their sub-factions aren't voted out, the young of today as a whole have no chance.

Medicaid,wife is pregnant and working so medicaid. We are poor thanks to the rich fucks so kids MEDICAID! :) Love it. Not bad really...pretty quick healthcare especially living in a larger city. Hard to find doctor that takes it sometimes...Pretty sad when 2 people can work and still get medicaid...oh well society made it this way we will take advantage.
Do you blame your bad breath on NRA members too?
:stupid:
My 6 year old son used to blame everyone else for his failures too...until I taught him to be responsible for his own actions and take ownership of his own life....He's now in college taking advanced physics classes, and going to school on his own dime.....All at 21....

You? Oh, that's right. Your whining like a little bitch about how the big mean rich person took away all your money.
Every right winger says his kid take physics. They don't even believe in science and think education is for snobs. So which is it?

Are you paying your own way, or are you one of those people being subsidized by others? To answer that question honestly, have you or anyone else in your immediate family received health care (like operations, treatments, and/or medications) where the cost greatly exceeded the amount you've paid in premiums, co-pays, and deductibles, etc.?
the government hasn't helped me or anyone in my family pay for medical bills.

that's the honest answer to your hack question fuck nut

Are you paying your own way, or are you one of those people being subsidized by others? To answer that question honestly, have you or anyone else in your immediate family received health care (like operations, treatments, and/or medications) where the cost greatly exceeded the amount you've paid in premiums, co-pays, and deductibles, etc.?

non sequitur

Employers negotiate with providers over deductibles.
With a company as large as ours and such high risk staff we're not going to get a Cadillac plan (restaurants).

I'm glad you're so good to your people.
Are you hiring? :D

Employers write their own policies or start with existing plans and tweak them. Deductibles are 100% employers decision. FYI, some reason a zero deductible/copay policy is MORE expensive than a non-copay policy even if you stipend the copay. There isn't any collusion within the insurance industry.......is there?

I'm hiring if you have experience in electronics and construction, AND can travel most of the month.
Well, HR presented it to us as if this was the best deal they could negotiate.
If that's not the case then I have yet another reason to keep looking elsewhere.
Flunked out of electronic school in the Navy. Wife is disabled so travel is out. Lots of experience in construction though.
:cool:

non sequitur
you're full of it.

I crushed you and you know it, so man up and kill your computer cuz I ownz it now

Yes I have and it is a wonderful organization and does great work. So does St. Jude's Hospital and other local chapters that work with charity. However, they cannot reach out to all of those that need help. That is where our "christian" attitude, that so many like to profess that the USA is, should realize that we all need to understand others troubles.

It should. It was not a contradiction about what you posted or not. It was a simple statement saying, some are lucky with their health and others are not lucky.
If health care helps an individual with poor health to lead a happier healthier life, do not take it away from them.
My personal health status has no bearing on my comment to yours.
Simply put, the "christian" attitude would be to help those that need help.

Seems you are also single.
Count your blessings.
Do not cast dispersions on others.

I pay full cost, with no employer contribution or ACA subsidy. I am not a conservative though. I have never required an operation or anything beyond injections and a few antibiotics/acne pills. Obviously I take good care of my health.
That statement makes no sense boilermaker, especially since my post makes no bearing on whether or not the health system works.

Speaking of the so-called
It should. It was not a contradiction about what you posted or not. It was a simple statement saying, some are lucky with their health and others are not lucky.
If health care helps an individual with poor health to lead a happier healthier life, do not take it away from them.
My personal health status has no bearing on my comment to yours.
Simply put, the "christian" attitude would be to help those that need help.

Seems you are also single.
Count your blessings.
Do not cast dispersions on others.

I pay full cost, with no employer contribution or ACA subsidy. I am not a conservative though. I have never required an operation or anything beyond injections and a few antibiotics/acne pills. Obviously I take good care of my health.
That statement makes no sense boilermaker, especially since my post makes no bearing on whether or not the health system works.

Speaking of the so-called Christian attitude, have you ever heard of Medi-share?

Well, HR presented it to us as if this was the best deal they could negotiate.
If that's not the case then I have yet another reason to keep looking elsewhere.
Flunked out of electronic school in the Navy. Wife is disabled so travel is out. Lots of experience in construction though.
:cool:

HR is lying to you. You should tell the company to 'MAN-UP.'

non sequitur
you're full of it.

I crushed you and you know it, so man up and kill your computer cuz I ownz it now

Really? The gov't (state and federal) hasn't passed laws that prevent insurance companies from engaging in the kinds of egregious practices that would end up denying you coverage? The gov't doesn't require insurance companies to provide coverage to you or members of your family even if and when you have preexisting conditions? Etc.

non sequitur
you're full of it.

Really? The gov't (state and federal) hasn't passed laws that prevent insurance companies from engaging in the kinds of egregious practices that would end up denying you coverage? The gov't doesn't require insurance companies to provide coverage to you or members of your family even if and when you have preexisting conditions? Etc.
the Fed has passed a law forcing me to get ins with coverage that I don't and won't need

turning to family for help is not the same as government forced help

fucking leftist hate freedom so much they will accept any tyranny

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative and I paid the 220,000 for my open hart surgery out of pocket. The majority was to the hospital. My surgeon was only 4860 bucks, and he was Mayo Clinic before he moved here. They literally built the cardiac unit around him.

Oh wow! This is amazing! The USMB is chock full of conservatives who are millionaires! It's awesome!

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative and I paid the 220,000 for my open hart surgery out of pocket. The majority was to the hospital. My surgeon was only 4860 bucks, and he was Mayo Clinic before he moved here. They literally built the cardiac unit around him.

i had stents and repairs last year

the hospital cut me a deal

a little over 70 grand

i have some maintenance medications

and some follow ups but it is still cheaper then getting insurance

feel 15 years younger

Conservatives must not be too good at math! But they sure do have lots of money!

It's funny. There are many millionaires in my social circle. And not a single one of them would consider going a day without health care insurance. Even my very conservative and very wealthy brother happily buys insurance.

Last edited:
Very few, if any, will tell the truth. It's just not in them. That's not the kind of people they are.
Leftytoons are pretty sad.

Forum List

Back