How many conservatives here pay for the entire cost of their health care?

Well, if you never get sick, you're subsidizing those who do. If you or anyone else in your immediate family who is covered under your policy ever become seriously ill or injured and requires hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of health care, then you're being subsidized by everyone else who never gets seriously ill.

Same with ALL insurance.

Medicaid,wife is pregnant and working so medicaid. We are poor thanks to the rich fucks so kids MEDICAID! :) Love it. Not bad really...pretty quick healthcare especially living in a larger city. Hard to find doctor that takes it sometimes...Pretty sad when 2 people can work and still get medicaid...oh well society made it this way we will take advantage.

That is sad. By society you must mean Republicans and the sociopath middle class that elects them. What's wrong with your employer? A gold family PPO plan is a whopping $2.40/hr net for employers. That's zero deductible, $10.00 office visits for ANY Doctor, $10.00 generic prescriptions, $25.00 non-generic prescriptions, $100.00 hospitals stays.

Healthcare started getting expensive about the time when insurance use started to rise.

What a coincidence.

My Mom and Dad paid about 50 bucks for me to be born in a Hospital (1963) and my Dad worked out an interest free patent plan with them .

Which stayed close to the same figure until Reagan deregulated the HMO act. Since then, insurance companies made so much profit it allowed them to provide insurance, as well as buying the Doctors and the hospitals robbing consumers to pay themselves thrice.

My employer pays my premiums
2yrs ago it was 500 deductible, 80/20 after that with $25 doctor visits (10&20 prescriptions)
Last year it was 3000 deducible, 80/20 and $25 (15&30 scripts)

NOW it's 4000 with 70/30 after deductible....no doctor visit special copay and no prescription discounts--everything goes toward deductible

Sounds like a shitty employer that makes their employees pay a deductible.
Law requires them to provide coverage.
Insurance companies require deductibles.
What employer pays premiums and deductibles?

Medicaid,wife is pregnant and working so medicaid. We are poor thanks to the rich fucks so kids MEDICAID! :) Love it. Not bad really...pretty quick healthcare especially living in a larger city. Hard to find doctor that takes it sometimes...Pretty sad when 2 people can work and still get medicaid...oh well society made it this way we will take advantage.

That is sad. By society you must mean Republicans and the sociopath middle class that elects them. What's wrong with your employer? A gold family PPO plan is a whopping $2.40/hr net for employers. That's zero deductible, $10.00 office visits for ANY Doctor, $10.00 generic prescriptions, $25.00 non-generic prescriptions, $100.00 hospitals stays.
Same employer that won't give wife 40 hours a week....she works 8 out of 15 days...supervisors get their benefits and 40 hours and vacation...but not her...busted her butt at that job for almost a year now...soon as she takes maternity leave here in 2 weeks she won't be returning there.

Are you paying your own way, or are you one of those people being subsidized by others? To answer that question honestly, have you or anyone else in your immediate family received health care (like operations, treatments, and/or medications) where the cost greatly exceeded the amount you've paid in premiums, co-pays, and deductibles, etc.?
Very few, if any, will tell the truth. It's just not in them. That's not the kind of people they are.

Same employer that won't give wife 40 hours a week....she works 8 out of 15 days...supervisors get their benefits and 40 hours and vacation...but not her...busted her butt at that job for almost a year now...soon as she takes maternity leave here in 2 weeks she won't be returning there.

Seems the rip-off employers needs to be spanked with regulations.

Healthcare started getting expensive about the time when insurance use started to rise.

What a coincidence.

My Mom and Dad paid about 50 bucks for me to be born in a Hospital (1963) and my Dad worked out an interest free patent plan with them .
What's a "patent plan"?

It should. It was not a contradiction about what you posted or not. It was a simple statement saying, some are lucky with their health and others are not lucky.
If health care helps an individual with poor health to lead a happier healthier life, do not take it away from them.
My personal health status has no bearing on my comment to yours.
Simply put, the "christian" attitude would be to help those that need help.

Seems you are also single.
Count your blessings.
Do not cast dispersions on others.

I pay full cost, with no employer contribution or ACA subsidy. I am not a conservative though. I have never required an operation or anything beyond injections and a few antibiotics/acne pills. Obviously I take good care of my health.
That statement makes no sense boilermaker, especially since my post makes no bearing on whether or not the health system works.

Speaking of the so-called
It should. It was not a contradiction about what you posted or not. It was a simple statement saying, some are lucky with their health and others are not lucky.
If health care helps an individual with poor health to lead a happier healthier life, do not take it away from them.
My personal health status has no bearing on my comment to yours.
Simply put, the "christian" attitude would be to help those that need help.

Seems you are also single.
Count your blessings.
Do not cast dispersions on others.

I pay full cost, with no employer contribution or ACA subsidy. I am not a conservative though. I have never required an operation or anything beyond injections and a few antibiotics/acne pills. Obviously I take good care of my health.
That statement makes no sense boilermaker, especially since my post makes no bearing on whether or not the health system works.

Speaking of the so-called Christian attitude, have you ever heard of Medi-share?

Law requires them to provide coverage.

True.

Insurance companies require deductibles.

WRONG. Employers set deductibles.

What employer pays premiums and deductibles?

I pay 100% premiums and set deductibles. My employees receive a stipend for out-of-pocket.
Employers negotiate with providers over deductibles.
With a company as large as ours and such high risk staff we're not going to get a Cadillac plan (restaurants).

I'm glad you're so good to your people.
Are you hiring? :D

Do you blame your bad breath on NRA members too?

:stupid:

My 6 year old son used to blame everyone else for his failures too...until I taught him to be responsible for his own actions and take ownership of his own life....He's now in college taking advanced physics classes, and going to school on his own dime.....All at 21....

You? Oh, that's right. Your whining like a little bitch about how the big mean rich person took away all your money.

My 6 year old son used to blame everyone else for his failures too...until I taught him to be responsible for his own actions and take ownership of his own life....He's not in college taking advanced physics classes, and going to school on his own dime.....All at 21....

You? Oh, that's right. Your whining like a little bitch about how the big mean rich person took away all your money.
Yawn. Real life will hit him soon enough when he tries to get work and can only get some min wage bullshit while his boss gets million dollar bonuses for doing nothing.

My 6 year old son used to blame everyone else for his failures too...until I taught him to be responsible for his own actions and take ownership of his own life....He's not in college taking advanced physics classes, and going to school on his own dime.....All at 21....

Yawn. Real life will hit him soon enough when he tries to get work and can only get some min wage bullshit while his boss gets million dollar bonuses for doing nothing.
LOL

He works for Frito Lay making 17 per hour while he puts himself though college.....

Work is out there. But you won't find it from your sofa or the inside of a beer label.

Employers negotiate with providers over deductibles.
With a company as large as ours and such high risk staff we're not going to get a Cadillac plan (restaurants).

I'm glad you're so good to your people.
Are you hiring? :D

Employers write their own policies or start with existing plans and tweak them. Deductibles are 100% employers decision. FYI, some reason a zero deductible/copay policy is MORE expensive than a non-copay policy even if you stipend the copay. There isn't any collusion within the insurance industry.......is there?

I'm hiring if you have experience in electronics and construction, AND can travel most of the month.

Forum List

Back